When you call, mention priority code 15Z1-ZQ48

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice ZLX-15P

With these Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15" powered loudspeakers' smart DSP presets and rear LCD screens, it's fast and easy to match your PA system to any room.

"All I can say is WOW!" submitted December 17, 2013

By Eric C in Niagara Falls, NY
Musical Background: DJ for private functions only
Music Style: All Music
Sound: I have used these speakers in a small 20x30 room all the way to a 100x200 room and they fill the room nicely. They have very good low end, even without the subs, but run the sub and you can drive this thing till your ears ring! Highs are clean, Well it's all Clean the only thing that gets tough is over driving them with the low end up too high. It starts to clip and well run really hot. Keep the limit light off and run it for hours and everything will be great! Feature: Well for the 500 each what can I say. It's not a wooden case but it also doesn't cost as much or weigh as much! The Grill looks great, they're steel and tough but the little LED on the front should have been like it's big brother the ELX with the illuminated logo. That would have made a great addition! Ease of Use: Perfect plug and play! Just adjust the volume and let her rip! Quality: Over 100 hours of playing and most being right at the limit with no rattles or over heating, I have seen people with speakers that wouldn't make an hour at the limit! (not meaning QSC or Mackie I'm talking lower end) Value: In this case I was blown away by the product I got for the money I paid! Great job EV Manufacturer Support: I have not contacted them and hope to keep it that way! The Wow Factor: They have a nice clean look that blends nicely in every situation. You can even turn off all the LEDs on the front if you need to. I bought them because I needed speakers and these looked great, Sounded Great and were way below my budget for mains! Overall: I replaced some pretty cheap speakers with these and I don't have to say they sound better but I will. I heard these at Guitar Center next to the Mackie SRM450 and the QSC KW152s and I have to say the sound from these was better than the Mackie (at least to my ears) and it was no where close to 700 worse than the QSC speakers. The QSC didn't have as much punch on the low end (running subs really makes this unimportant) but was a bit clearer. The horn spread was a little wider all around. Considering the price of two of these was still 200 less than one QSC speaker The little bit of high end spread I'll live without and most crowds won't hear it anyways. All around I have put over 100 hours on these speakers (with 1 ELX118P) over the last few weeks that I've had them. Running them for hours on end right at the limit light threshold and no over heating or cutouts! Great cost effective speakers.

"Ev zlx 15p" submitted June 3, 2013

By Thomas K in Greenwich, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: All music from 50/60 to current top 40 and all in between
Overall: I have a pair of these along side the elx118p subs ...and all I can say is WOW....what a system ....run don't walk and go buy this setup..you will not be disappointed ...absloulutely clear loud and ground shaking with the subs

"Best in class" submitted August 7, 2014

By Victor Ruiz Saldivar in Romeoville, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ and sound engineer with over 15 years of experience
Music Style: club, salsa, merengue, regional Mexican.
Overall: I have a pair of JBL EON 515XT with matching EON 518S since 2011, I'm a mobile hobby DJ that only have about 5-10 events per year but been on business since 1994, recently one of the 515's started to turn off often with no warning after some research I found out that this is a common problem with the EON's and that JBL still plays all around, the problem is a small $4.00 low quality capacitor, anyway I was looking for a replacement of my two 515's and run over this ZLX15P from EV, I had EV's unpowered eliminator and KW's for about 5 years and never had any problems with them so gave me a confidence about buying EV's again, Doing some research I came to zzounds website and learned about their installment payments witch such a great deal I ordered two EV ZLX15P, fast shipping, well packing and got them in two days, got them out of the box and test them out and Im telling you what a great clarity of sound, the highs are crisp and clear, so just for curiosity I plugged one of the EON's next to the ZLX and the difference is just unbelievable, the EON's seems to have more gain but after 60% of volume it starting to get about 5-15% of distortion, the EV's have more controlled gain and volume, no noticeable distortion at all and the highs are extremely responsive that makes the music to be pleasant to ears, the only small issue that I notice is that I only test them both for about 30 minutes at 80% level and the EON's have no heat at all but the ZLX15P was already about 90-100 degrees f. witch is disappointing taking in consideration that EV's statement "the authentic Class-D amp design in the ZLX-15P which allows the amplifier to use power far more efficiently than an AB system, eliminating much of the heat gain common in other speakers" its a lie, it does get hot so I hope that over a 8 hours playtime can be handled.

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker" submitted June 9, 2014

By Roy Wilson in Port Byron, NY
Musical Background: Since 1995
Music Style: Wedding, anniversary., birthdays, company, pig roast, school dance's Bar/Mitz, Karaoke and many others
Overall: Been djing small to large events since 1995 Have had Matrix B-52 for most of those years but they have started to give me problems an I wanted something lightweight an with at least same sound quailty. After some research e-mail to techs an to Zzounds I decided to purchase these ZLX-15P Powered Speakers. These speakers are The best ones I've owned. Sound it great Top end clear and low end is perfect. I have done 4 party's so far and people kepp telling me how great they sound. Even had a sound tech tell me how good they sounded. I would highly recommend for all the reasons sound, lightweight and time to set up an tear down I saved over an hour at each party!!!!

"ZLX-Series from EV, Who else like these better than the QSC K-series?!?" submitted July 28, 2014

By Matt F in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a mobile dj some 1993, I also produce and remix for various labels...
Music Style: All styles!
Overall: tell you what, I got these shipped, and was floored. Took a leap of faith by using recommendations and reading online reviews an ordered these without actually hearing them somewhere first. I am aware that preferfences will change from sound guy to sound guy, but I think these are brighter, better looking, louder and they got more oomph than the K12's. Better dispersion also..... and They are lighter!!!! I love these speakers, they are the bomb and they can rock the house easily, go with the ZLX-15p and you may not need a subwoofer for most mobile dj applications (under 300 people) if you prefer the ZLX-12p then I would suggest an accompanying subwoofer, but to be honest, they sound amazing all by themselves. I was hesitant to sway from QSC and go with EV, but I think overall EV tops the performance, reliability, ease of use, portability, and loudness!!! I would suggest not buying the optional speaker covers made by EV, they are too short for the speakers. I am holding out to buy some of those gator Rolling speaker bags, but I'll be honest, a blue Tupperware Container from walmart with a few pillows in it, protects the speakers more than the covers would ever be able to..

"Boom-Bam- Boo-Ya" submitted September 16, 2014

By Robert Houpe in Statesville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: DJ'ing since 1984. Studio Engineer/Producer/ Remixer.
Music Style: All types....all genres.
Overall: Here's my honest opinion on the ZLX-15P speakers..... I thoroughly impressed. My background has never been active/powered speakers. I'm from the old school of toting creates or records, amp racks, and passive over-sized speakers, along with horn cabs. So I've been traveling heavy since my teen years around 1986. Even when I had light gigs booked. So after converting 1000's of records to digital for laptop software and digital turntables, I became more open-minded to doing things easier. These speakers are my very first active set. I just got them today from zZounds...and whoa! I've been rocking them for 3 hours straight and absolutely love them! I can pick both of them up with each arm without eating spinach lie Popeye! Jokes aside, I now know I can be set-up in 20 minutes for small to medium gigs! No loading my enclosed trailer with bulky speakers and amp racks. All I need is the ZLX's, speaker stands, and turntable coffin. All of which can fit in my SUV. As far as sound, I'll only be repeating what everyone else has said, but I cosign with everyone who said these speakers are a good bang for the bucks they cost. I have plenty of subs and back-up power to reinforce the ZLX's when the need arises. However, I can get away just using the EV's during many venues & events. For the bigger venues, I plan to use the ZLX's on stands as my speakers for talking to the crowd, while using my other speakers for music only! Either way, these new speakers are easy to set up....it's plug & play all the way....all day! Last, but not least..... the easy payment was the sweet-spot on this deal! Free shipping and quick delivery was the icing for sure! Long story shorter... this are some nice speakers to add to any set-up! ~Nuff-Said!

"Excelent "pay as you play" plan, speakers are one of the best" submitted August 31, 2014

By victor r in Romeoville, IL
Musical Background: 10 year DJ, 20 year pro audio tech
Music Style: Regional Mexican, Salsa, Merengue, latin Pop, techno, and a lot of Karaoke
Overall: I cant really complain about zzounds, this is my first time buying from them and from now on this will be my only store, now reviewing the product purchased, the EV's ZLX are the best in class, people often compare them with the QSC K series or the yamaha but when you are smart and have knowlage of comparing equal product line and take in conaideration quality, price and feautures, my only answer is the EV's, compared with the same product line that I OWN, the JBL EON's 515XT and Mackie SRM450 vs this EV's ZLX15P, for some reason JBL just cut the price tag on them but provably because they realize the problem they have about sudden turn off by itself with no reason due to a cheap capacitor, anyway, from those 3 lines that I own the EV's are simply the best, better quality, better sound, crystal clear highs, perfect mids and ok lows, my only concern is the heat, they turn hot in no time but I test them last weekend in an outdoor event, 14 hours direct sun, chicago's +80 degrees temperature with non stoping sound at limit and not a single glitch or noticiable distortion, last year the EON's couldnt keep it on sudden turn off and even people noticed the audio quality from last year, several even made comments "so now you are using cd's? because the audio is better"

"Great Speakers Amazing Sound" submitted December 10, 2013

By Mary A in Virginia Beach, VA
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Pop Rock
Overall: I bought a pair of these EV ZLX 15p speakers and I was thoroughly impressed. These things perform excellent. Bass response and treble with no adjustments , and just using the DSP function was clear ,strong and great. Totally exceeded our expectations. These units are a sound investment!...

"A must have!" submitted November 7, 2013

By Emanuel G in Lubbock, TX
Overall
Overall: I bought one of these for my school gym for my PE class that I teach. We liked it so much we decided to by another. These things rock! My sure wireless mic sounds crystal clear through these things. Music played thru these things will blow you away! I tried a mackie thump but when I heard the ev there was no comparison. I took it back and purchased these EV's. It was well worth the money. My school kids love it too! Way to go EV!

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker" submitted December 29, 2013

By Claudiu B in Buford, GA
Overall
Musical Background: DJ for a long time.
Music Style: Evey kind.
Overall: The quality of these speakers is amazing. They are easy to carry around and the sound clarity is VERY good. The best speakers for a good price and great quality.

"Completely Amazing " submitted March 2, 2014

By Elizabeth R in WIlmington, NC
Musical Background: Husband and wife team of DJ's
Music Style: EDM, pop, club and hip hop
Overall: Bought a pair of these about a week ago and their debut for me was a crowd of about 900 people. Not once did they falter. Clean, clear and crisp all the way through. Super tight and responsive low end. Love love love these

"Excellent Choice" submitted May 21, 2014

By Stanley S in North Lauderdale, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Audiophile for the past 35+ years. DJ occassionally..
Music Style: Soca, Calypso, Reggae, Latin, Zouk, Classic Jazz, Euro Tech.
Overall: I recently bought a pair of these speakers, along with the 18" sub., and OH!!! what a relief. The sound is amazing, although I am still getting use to them. After 25+ years of listening to my Bose 901s, with JBL 2404 tweeters, and 18" subs, it's taking a while to readjust, although I am using my JBL 2404 tweeters with the EVs, and the sound is just awesome. I am considering getting another set for larger venues.

"Zlx15" submitted September 16, 2013

By Josue M in Hemet, CA
Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: All Genres
Overall: This speaker is just simply amazing, and plus zzsounds payment plan absolutely incredible!!!!!

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Loudspeaker (1000 Watts 1x15)," submitted June 16, 2014

By Doug F in Longwood, FL
Musical Background: 45 year Pro Musician Bassist/Lead Vocalist
Music Style: Classic Rock, R&B, Blues, Big band
Overall: Hi guys, Just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for my new speakers. They sound Awesome. I picked up (1) blem and took advantage of your payment plan to purchase a second one and couldn't be happier. The blem had a dent in the grill, which I fixed in no time and now looks brand new. Awesome savings. These speakers look Great, Sound Awesome and with the savings and financing available from Zzounds, you simply can't go wrong. Kudos my friends and my buying experience was excellent.

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker In AZ" submitted July 14, 2014

By Steve T in Mesa, AZ
Musical Background: 25+years as Club DJ, Radio DJ and Mobile DJ
Music Style: All Genres of music
Overall: I would highly recommend these speakers! Great sound, very simple/easy to use, great quality in they way EV built these cabinets. I purchased these for a outdoor wedding in Las Vegas, NV two weeks ago and I received many compliments from the guests on the sound quality. And best part of it all is ZZounds payment options, quick delivery and great Service! It's great doing business with ZZounds!! I'm like a kid in a candy store with these recent purchase.

"EL ZLX 15 P " submitted July 23, 2014

By Richard N in North Las Vegas, NV
Musical Background: radio Dj and Shows for over 35 years
Music Style: I play a little bit of everything
Overall: I received my speakers yesterday and plugged them in WOW great clear sound and lots of bottom end I use Mackie 12 inch powered and they are good but not enough Bottom these EV have a great Bass and will put them to the true test Sat with a big wedding for 350 people Also thank you to ZZound for the 8 payment plan it is the second purchase and works great

"Zlx 15p sweet" submitted April 29, 2013

By Keoki P in Hilo, HI
Overall
Overall: Just got a pair today delivered from fedx, shipping process tested packaging, but unit packaged with soft foam end caps and came out undamaged, this is my first EV speaker sounded way better than the mackies, bout even to HD series, but cost way less, tho with plastic cabinet. Instruments sound great even with everything flat, vocals sound untouched, when playing club sounds, the the 80 to 100 hz pound pretty hard.controls easy to use, rear panel amp plate gets to about 100 degrees, extra features like gain structure display , led really bright white light, set off or limit best, on a flat surface speaker seems to be leaning back a little, front grille is solid, input 1/4 jacks good not too tight to hang up, sticker in back says made in china, color of plastic cabinet somewhat better than faded car black molding, might try armor all. Never tried manufact support, All in All well worth the price and wait..
16 of 19 people (84.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Big bang for the buck." submitted March 16, 2014

By Robb R in Waldorf, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Rhythm Sequence Programmer. Roland Fantom series.
Music Style: Top 40 pop rock.
Overall: So small, so light, I had never expected such a clear big sound. For a keyboard player or a small group or duo these speakers are the ticket. I haven't had to deal with support yet but I've heard it's good.

"Great Speakers" submitted December 29, 2013

By Leo Davis
Musical Background: 30+ years disc jockey
Music Style: All types of music
Overall: These are some great speaker for the price. They sound just as good and the live x speaker too me with some miner adjustment.

"Great Speakers" submitted May 14, 2014

By Donny Collins in Statesboro, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Pro musician 25 years; Pro DJ 8 years.
Music Style: All music styles
Overall: I needed a good full range speaker for small jobs and this seems to fit the bill very nicely. Good outstanding. Have good punch and volume. Lightweight.

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker" submitted June 24, 2014

By Scott B in Chicora, PA
Musical Background: DJ/Karaoke
Music Style: All
Overall: Excellent service by ZZounds.com. Shipped faster than stated and arrived in great condition. Used these twice already and better than any I have used before. Easy setup for my Karaoke gigs.

"Extremely Impressed!!!" submitted May 15, 2014

By DJ King Arthur Bmore The Number 1 Party Rocker in Balitmore Washington D.C, MD
Musical Background: All Formats but especially Hip-Hop, R&B, EDM, Jazz
Music Style: All Formats but especially Hip-Hop, R&B, EDM, Jazz
Overall: Shipping was Amazing…came very fast! I had a gig the next day for about 200 people and they rocked Hard. This is my first pair of powered speakers. I typically use 2 Yamaha A15’s with a QSC RMX 2450 and these killed them. Speakers have bright mids and highs and the bass was solid. Wish they did have a limit indicator but you can go behind the cabs every now and then to see where you are. Going to get at least one EV powered sub to set it off. I am officially a “FAN”!!!!

"BUY NOW!!!" submitted July 18, 2013

By Ron Sicat in Santa Rosa, CA
Musical Background: 9 Years of Professional Music Production/DJ
Music Style: Rock, Hip-Hop, Country, Electronic and More
Overall: I've only used on one event so far and I am so damn impressed with these already... They sound crisp, clean and plenty of punch... Was thinking of spending more on some QSC's or Mackies but now I'm glad I didn't have to... These are perfect for me... Tested it on a wedding and I got compliments with these... The venue was pretty big too... I thought I may need some subs but nope... The capacity in the venue was 400 people and these speakers didn't dissapoint right in front of the dancefloor... Although just to be picky I will probably buy the subs to go with it... If you're looking to do a bigger event that is... Having the DSP presets helped with the bass... So easy to use... And last but not least... The way these speakers are built... Just amazing... I don't think it's a natural wood cabinet but doesn't really matter... Believe me... The Grille up front looks so sexy and the fact that it's so easy to transport with the multiple handles really helps... The speakers are lighter compared to most 15 inch speakers on the market... Definitely an EV fan now... Thanks to Zzounds also for the fast and awesome shipping... Plus the Payment Plans with no hassle... Customer service is amazing... You can't really shop anywhere else...
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"got them yesterday!" submitted December 5, 2013

By john d in auburn, NY
Overall
Musical Background: playing pop, rock and blues since 1967 i run my own little recording studing studio
Music Style: mostly blues, blues rock, originals, oldies,, but you name it. rolling stones and muddy waters to modest mouse
Overall: opened them up. plugged them in. turned them on. used the preset. plugged the mixer into them and it was magic. lots of bottom, but no boom. crispy crispy highs, nice mids and the power just didn't give up. clean, transparent sound. the cymbals were tasty. the guitar player just couldn't keep up. we had to back the PA off. that's a change from trying to get the guitar player to turn down a tad. lol. mostly 4 piece blues, rock and originals. we're all old timers, 60+ and the lack of listening fatigue was amazing. there are probably better out there... but i don't know what. they are too new to know about durability or factory support, but they are very light and appear very solid and well made. everything is attached they just look sexy sitting there and 1 KW per side.we got a great deal and we put them on the 12 pay plan on my (of course) card. less than $90/mo. if you are looking to up grade your PA... this is it! much better than the our old kustom dual 15's (one fell off the truck), much better than the mackies i use in another band. maybe qsc might equal them but for much more bucks. any one need a crown power amp?

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker" submitted December 26, 2013

Overall
Overall: Gotta say that after owning a QSC K-10, I am VERY impressed with the performance of the EV's, ESPECIALLY for the price range they sit in. They're actually amazing. My bass player designs speakers for Logi...ch and was very impressed with the DSP section, which is very easy to use and makes dialing in the sound for your situation very easy.....and more importantly....NOTICEABLE.To be fair, the K10 won't put out the bass that a ZLX-15p does for obvious reasons and I get that comparing apples to apples in terms of size, they would probably perform similarly. However one can immediately tell that the EV is not on, or anywhere near any sub-par level with other class D speakers of the "Bexxxxxer" brand or recently more marketed "Axxo" brand variety. I'm not knocking those brands either, because again, for their money they put out a lot of power. THIS however, is CLEAN power and for only so little extra over the budget power speakers that it's a no-brainer to step up. I first purchased a new ZLX-12p and was so impressed I just had to get the 15" version. Some reviews say that the 15" is even more efficient with it's power than its' 12" counterpart. I have had it behind me on a gig (as an electronic drum monitor.....more for the sake of the band than for myself, since I wear in-ears) and must say that it has some serious "ummph", bordering on sub-woofer properties........and THAT is what I was looking for when buying the 15", so I would NOT have to haul an actual sub to feel my kick drum sounds. And speaking of weight, these are just perfect for the watts they put out. Not to heavy at all....very manageable. Great job EV !! And thanks zZounds for making a "blem" speaker available to me (which functions like new) and at a superb price.

"Review" submitted January 2, 2014

By Ronnie Mathis in Lawton, OK
Musical Background: Dj for 22 years and beat maker/producer for 10 years
Music Style: rock, hip-hop, country, blues, Christian, electronic, All Latin Genres, R & B, House
Overall: I have enjoyed the speakers so far. I look forward to getting the sub to match soon.

"Happy with the 15's" submitted July 7, 2014

By James E in Hayden, CO
Musical Background: Hobby
Overall: I use a pair of these for my keyboard rig stage monitors, and they are most excellent! I use a Roland VR-09, and a Roland Gaia into a Samson MDR 624 mixer and am very happy with my sound. These speakers get so loud I can blow the guitar players hair straight back into his Marshall stack :)

"Excellent speakers" submitted September 21, 2014

By Eric Medina in Riverside, CA
Musical Background: Worship Leader
Music Style: Praise and worship/Gospel
Overall: All I can say about these speakers is WOW! They are so amazing. Such powerful speakers and such clarity. I am so amazed how these speakers sound. Best speakers for the price, so right. I suggest these speakers to anyone who is looking for great quality and sound.

"Very Good Buy!" submitted March 3, 2014

By Jonathan S in Orange, CA
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Electronic
Overall: From the moment they came to my door I was in awe. I opened the box. packaged nicely, I pulled one out and couldn't believe the weight! Such a light speaker! And the handles are in nice spots. I wish they would of added a small side handle but its ok. The LCD display is very nice. Easy to use. I haven't done too much messing with the settings. I have it on Club & Pole position which is what i heard was the best. Now i was playing the both of these off my new XDJ-R1 which i am going to review as well. I ran one xlr to the first speaker and another xlr from the speaker output to the other speaker. The volume is not easily matched. So i dont recommend running them like that unless you have to. I also set my LED indicator to limit so when the speaker hits its limit the light comes on. I have yet to see that come on with turning these guys up really loud. I did notice a small rattle with the bass in the main speaker subwoofer. Now it can either go away or get worse with time. I am going to be taking better care of them from now on. But its something to watch. The limiter seems to be very very high. So you will not know until it is too late to keep it under clipping. And after playing for close to an hour they were not very hot at all. But the sound is just incredible out of these guys. I am upgrading from 2 powered 12" podium proaudio speakers. and it is just incredible how much of an upgrade in bass there is. I wish i knew more about the woofer they used. Maybe ill do some research on them. They also gave a really long power cable for the speakers which is nice. They also do not stack that great on each other.

"disappointed" submitted September 3, 2013

By Taron Cain in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: I'm a professional Dejay
Music Style: Hip hop , Steppers , R& B , Soul , blues
Overall: I purchased these speakers 2 months ago , and I used it all of 4 times . During two sets , once it went out completely , and a second time it only played with a lot of static . I was initially very satisfied , but to perform like this in the crunch made me very skeptical about purchasing additional equipment from this manufacturer . It boast of the titanium built interior making it more durable to the heat , but one gig was outdoors and they overheated .

"Big Bang For The Buck!" submitted June 4, 2014

By Joel V in Eastvale, CA
Overall
Musical Background: DJ with 25+ years experience, currently using Pioneer DDJ-SX and Numark NS6, Yamaha DSR112, QSC KW181, EV ZLX15P
Music Style: Hip Hop, R&B, Dance, EDM, Top 40
Overall: I bought these speakers to be used as a back-up & for parties of up to 150 people. I recently used a pair with one QSC KW181 for a party of 150 people outdoors. I ran them both at 50% and they sounded great. The amp does run hot once I pushed them a little. The clip light went on and one of the speakers turned off but turned on seconds later. I set the HPF to send the lows to the sub, but I didn't notice a difference. I'm not sure if it even worked since I was using a QSC, not another EV as recommended. For the money, you can't beat the price. I still think it's a good buy if you're looking for speakers that will do a party of up to 150 people. Anymore than that, I suggest to look at higher end powered speakers like QSC12, QSC KW122 or EV ELX12 or 15P.

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker" submitted March 6, 2014

By peter t in Lilburn, GA
Musical Background: music listener
Overall: Bought this speaker for home karaoke. Sound fantastic and delivered fast. Highly recommend zzounds.com.

"Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Powered Speaker" submitted December 1, 2013

By Michael Wallace in Laurens, SC
Musical Background: I am a DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop /Blues
Overall: Great Sound nice and clear as well as a great price.

"was good up until month 5" submitted April 21, 2014

By a customer from gmail.com in Pittsburgh, PA
Overall
Musical Background: djing for 13 years.
Music Style: mobile DJ all types
Overall: These speakers sounded great was very impressed. Just had one of them quit working at month 5. I dont know why I wasnt pushing them at all. I contacted EV who got me in touch with a local repair shop,who got me in touch with a different repair shop, who is getting me in touch with an EV rep. so far its been a run around. Will come back and update this review if it gets resolved or not

"ZLX-15P" submitted June 4, 2014

By Marcel Gagne in Sabattus, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player - 45 years exp.
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: Very happy with these speakers...

"After a couple of weeks with a pair of these..." submitted October 2, 2013

By Gio N in Los Angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm 26 and i've been playing keyboard for over a decade now. I have a home studio and am just beginning to play gigs.
Music Style: Synth pop and piano ballads.
Overall: After a couple of weeks with a pair of these, i find myself going to jam out in the garage with my keyboard, mac and mic to hear the clarity these suckers provide. They get loud and clear...so much so that you don't notice how loud they are until you realize that your ears are beginning to ring. i couldn't be happier with these and with the great no hassles 4 payment plan form zZounds.

"my great experience with zzounds" submitted February 10, 2014

By FRANKLIN S in COVINGTON, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 30 YRS AS GUITARIST VOCALIST SONGWRITER, PLAY PROFESSIONALY FOR A LIVING
Music Style: CHRISTIAN rockGOSPELbluesGOSPELjazz
Sound: SOUNDS GREAT , AWESOME ELECTRIC VOICE AND ZOOM 8 RECORDER Feature: I FEEL I MADE A GREAT CHOICE , Ease of Use: VERY EASY, VERY EASY TO OPERATE VERY USER FRIENDLY Quality: PRODUCT IS VERY STURDY WELL DESIGN WELL MADE OF QUALITY MATERIAL Value: YES PRICING VERY GOOD, I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH QUALITY OF PRODUCT , VERY WELL BUILT Manufacturer Support: NO NOT YET The Wow Factor: THE WOW FACTOREASE OF USEQUALITYVALUESOUNDIMPRESSED WITH ZZOUND STOCK SELECTION THEY KEEP CURRENT WITH HIGH QUALITY MUSICAL EQUIPMENT Overall: just purchase zlx electric-voice awesome speackers and zoom R8 AWESOME RECORDERzzound have given me great quality equipment provide excellent service always i will be a lifetime customer, and share my great experience with all my musician friends thanks z zounds your the best music company .

"electro voice zlx speakers" submitted May 14, 2014

By joseluis villarreal in houston, TX
Musical Background: tour bass player and sound engineering for 20 years
Music Style: Contry rock. Latin blues gospel cristian
Overall: I recommend that ev speakers all, value h end sound and powerfully

When you call, mention priority code 15Z1-ZQ48. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976