When you call, mention priority code 14HK-2H6H

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice SXA100Plus

Amplifying is easy with this Electro-Voice 2-way cabinet. The user-friendly speaker provides full range and offers mic and line inputs with mix capability.

Overall

"There is NO competition for these at ANY PRICE!!!" submitted September 15, 2008

Musical Background: Active vocalist, percussionist and mobile disc jockey
Music Style: 60s & 70s party tunes; also, listen to a lot of "Smooth Jazz"
Sound: I could not imagine that this cabinet would sound any better that it does; I'm currently looking for a pair of the SxA180 powered subs to attach them to, for a solid bottom. I have used these in a band as everything from a stage monitor to an independent keyboard amplifier to a separate PA system for a full set of Pearl percussion, as well as for vocals. These things are infallible! Dollar for dollar, pound for pound, a beautiful deal at twice the price! And, the 5-year warranty doesn't hurt my feelings, either! I've also used these as a sound system for my DJ system, and they can fill up a good sized auditorium with beautiful sound! You get a solid, strong 200 watts continuous with each of these, and you can't beat 'em for clarity when you use them for vocals; they SOAR through the upper-mids! Absolutely the best money I've ever spent on anything in my life, and I've been fronting bands since the mid-60s...........!!! Feature: Accessories include the stands for use as stage monitors, and I could not be happier with them; they mount so quickly and easily, and provide plenty of support, while placing the units at a perfect angle. Ease of Use: Manual is great; sound is great ......... it just doesn't get any better than this! For my PA use, I have a digital reverb/delay unit, working with my mixer, and everything is just "plug and play"; I love 'em! Quality: Finish and fit, overall appearance, lightweight (they go up on my stands in a heartbeat) are all absolutely excellent! I love the way they look, almost as much as I like the sound. Value: The best of the best! Manufacturer Support: No problems, therefore, no calls to the company; the warranty speaks for itself. The Wow Factor: It's all of the above ......... best gear I've ever used! Overall: I'll keep these puppies as long as I can; I just love 'em!

"The best powered speaker in class" submitted December 27, 2009

By a customer from inbox.lv
Musical Background: gospel choir director
Music Style: gospel
Sound: I own these speakers only for a few weeks and used only in one concert amplifying strong female soloists, keyboard, drum machine and prerecorded acco. I loved the strict directionality of sound - it went exactly where pointed, in a 65deg beam. Everything sounded clear and crisp despite quite difficult room for acoustics. Feature: Don't like that there are separate feet for floor monitor application. The shape coudav been moulded into the case. On other hand though, if the main use is up front, you do not use those feet very often. Personally I will rarely put these as floor monitors. Just hope the feet do not get lost. The protruding cooling grille would look nicer if it was hidden within the case dimensions Ease of Use: Easy, straight forward. Quality: Very nice, lookin good. Does not look like these would break, except the cooling grille that is protruding on the back - with extremely harsh handling this element might suffer. The weight could be less. Value: I got these from a warehouse for about 520$ which is extremely cheap for Europe. In my case, great value. Manufacturer Support: No idea. The Wow Factor: They look really sexy - I wanted them as soon as I got to know that they are available in my neighbor warehouse. Overall: I expect to use these for many years. One day maybe will supplement with appropriate subs. Not thinking of replcing. I chose 100+ because of sturdiness, great sound and good looks. The speakers will mostly work for reinforcing a gospel choir soloists and band. If these get stolen (hopefully not) and I can get new ones for a good price, I would buy the same. The only thing that seams "under-designed" is the cooling grille.

"If vocals are important to your performance don't use anything else!" submitted July 14, 2005

By a customer from callcarpenter.com
Overall
Sound: Other musicians remark on the quality of the sound without me ever asking thier opinion. Feature: Adequate without getting silly. Quality: Absolutely great. Sturdy, sturdy, sturdy! Value: Sure, it costs more than alot of the marginal equipment on the market. If you want high quality sound and consistent performance pay a little more and buy EV. Manufacturer Support: The quality is so good that the support staff probably spends alot of time sleeping. Overall: I intend to keep this system for a very long time and that is typically not my gig. I trade guitars almost constantly. This PA equipment works so well I intend to build onto the system using more EV stuff.

When you call, mention priority code 14HK-2H6H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976