866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20J-ZMBX

Rating and Reviews: ElectroVoice SB122

Produce superior bottom-end output with this Electro-Voice subwoofer. The durable enclosure has an over-sized vent for better airflow and more powerful bass.

"Great little subwoofer" submitted March 5, 2016

By David P in Wilmington, NC
Musical Background: been a sound . tech and DJ since 1991
Music Style: Country, rock, club dance, house, drum n bass, hip-hop, Christian, southern gospel
Sound: Not the deepest sub available but they sound amazing and do get down a fair bit. Feature: I.love being able to bridge my powered mixer to 1 of these and come right out into a 2 way top right above it because it has a low pass xover built in for a great sounding small system but also being able to throw the power to the pair from a big power amp and really beat the walls down.. and they will hold at least 3x the rated power with no problem as long as you keep it from clipping all night... I run one side of a Peavey IRP-5000 to a pair and the other side to the highs...sounds awesome and gets plenty loud for most medium and large rooms. Ease of Use: Plug n play Quality: Very well made, very light weight, Value: Great value Manufacturer Support: Have not needed with these but with another EV product they were easy to deal with. The Wow Factor: Sounds much better than expected.. same drivers as my ZXA-1 but get much louder with enough power Overall: Well, I will 1st say that I absolutely love love love love love these subs. I have 2 of these, 2 @ ZXA-1 powered, and 2 @ ELX-118 subs, and I wish all of them were these... they are louder than the ZXA-1 powered subs, (same drivers, different enclosure, and not powered so I can run much more power) and are just as loud and almost as deep as the ELX-118 18" and I can carry both of them at the same time vs needing a dolly for the 18s if going more than 25ft... I have seriously considered selling all of my other subs and getting 6 more of these... they take up no room in storage also...which is great... If you are even reading this, just get you a pair or 2... you will love them, your system will benefit greatly, and your back and vehicle gas mileage will thank you... they are not very expensive either. As I stated before, I love love love love love love love love these subs.

"nice sub for the size." submitted July 9, 2012

By troy s in san francisco, CA
Overall
Overall: Got this sub to add some low end to a pair of Mackie SR450s. I liked the small size of this but I was concerned it would have enough power. It works really well, adds just the right low end to the soundsystem. It certainly does not boom like a big wood sub, but it does move a lot of air and can handle a lot of power. Very lightweight, easy to move around.

"Tiny, but mighty" submitted December 2, 2015

By Danny H in Euless, TX
Musical Background: 25+ years live sound and DJ work
Music Style: All styles, ranging from hip hop to metal to country, and everything in between. Whatever a band brings
Overall: I have four of these, now, and I LOVE them. A pair of them will match most 18" boxes that I have used, BUT two of them weigh a little more than half of what most 18s weigh. My back thanks me, and since they are small, they kind of disappear into the scenery, after you set up. I would rather run four of these, than a dual 18, any day. I would rather run two than a single 18. A few tips and tricks: 1. Make sure there is a high pass at 40hz. They are monsters, but they only go so low. 2. Rather than using a sub on each side of the stage, put both together in the middle or on one side. You'll be surprised at the difference, regardless of what sub you are using. 3. Don't be afraid to throw some power at them, as long as you aren't driving them to clipping all night. I run these at 1700 RMS watts per pair, all night, several nights a week.

"Amazing Lightweight EV Sub" submitted August 25, 2015

By Dr. DJ Dan P in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Overall
Overall: The EV SB122 Sub has a clear punchy sound to it. It sounds like it's much bigger than a 12 inch. At only 33 lbs. with a built in carry handle, it's easy to transport, and it takes very little footprint on stage and packed in my car. I've pushed it pretty hard and didn't notice any distortion at high volumes.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20J-ZMBX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)