When you call, mention priority code 12CY-95CP

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice PL24 Mic

Supercardioid pattern captures studio quality vocals, live. Fine mesh Memraflex grille.

Overall

"Get this mic while you can its a bargain nobody else in the industry can beat" submitted March 28, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: everything, musician, sound engineer, you name it
Music Style: all types
Sound: I just bought two fo these microphones last week and used them this weekend and was very impressed with the sound that came out of these mics. I use a QSC KW sound system and they were made for each other. At the price I bought them for its a bargain and a half. Feature: Came with a mic clip and a pouch both very well made. Ease of Use: Easy to use and sounds very good. Quality: This mic should last me forever and is well built for the rentals I do. Value: What I paid for this mic I can easily have paid times as much from other places, I just bought 2 more and will keep buying them till I am able to The Wow Factor: Good mic Overall: See above comments

"Sometimes you actually get MORE than what you thought you paid for!" submitted April 6, 2011

By a customer from guru-mountain.com
Overall
Musical Background: active guitarist with a live sound reinforcement company
Music Style: blues, rock
Sound: I did some comparisons with this mic, after buying a couple of them, to see how they sounded up against my other budget vocal mics. My wife and some friends all liked this one the best, compared with the Audix f50, AKG D8000, Shure SM58 and the Audio-Technica M8000. I had also included a Sennheiser E835 which we all liked the best, but it is a little more expensive mic, so we expected that. The PL24 sounds very good for a $30 microphone, and seems to be one of the best bargains in the sub-$100 price range. Feature: Again, here the only feature difference among mics in this price range is whether or not it has a switch. This model doesn't, so I guess I gotta knock something off for that. Ease of Use: Does not require three hands and an engineering degree to operate. Quality: As with all EV mics I have bought, the quality is top-notch. I can find no cheesy, unreliable shortcuts to construction techniques with this mic that would make me think it will break under normal use. Value: It's a very solid-built mic with an extra bit of clarity and crispness you normally don't see in dynamic mics that cost less than a C-note. For many vocal uses, especially male vocals, it's an extremely useful mic. Real bargain at this price. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed to use EV's support, so I won't deduct anything for that, since it is an unknown factor for me. The rating function should have a "no comment" option that doesn't get figured into the overall rating. The Wow Factor: For thirty bucks, you can't buy a mic that looks or feels any better than this, let alone sounds as good. Overall: Because this mic feels so solid, sounds very decent and is an EV it admirably fits my needs as a low-cost mic to use for live sound work, especially in cases where I'm not willing to stick $250 mics in a mic stand so some crackhead teenybopper can swing it around on a cable and destroy it. For a budget mic, it far exceeds my expectations and I'll purchase a few more. I like to have a bunch of mic options even in this price range, but this one is a good all around vocal mic choice.

When you call, mention priority code 12CY-95CP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976