When you call, mention priority code 164N-W605

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice N/D967 Mic

With a supercardioid pattern and specially shaped grille to get your voice right next to the dynamic element, this handheld mic delivers incredible clarity.

Overall

"THIS IS THE BEST SOUNDING VOCAL MIC FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE. IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN AN SM57 FOR VOCALS IN THE STUDIO." submitted January 4, 2006

Overall
Sound: VERY LOUD AND CLEAR. EXTREMELY CLEAN AND SMOOTHE VOCALS.THIS MIC HAS ALOT OF OUTPUT. I WOULD SAY IT'S MUCH CLEARER THAN A 58,BETA 58, AND BETA 57. I WAS ALSO SURPRISED HOW IT ALSO OUTPERFORMED MY BEYERDYNAMIC M88 AND M69 ON VOCALS. I HAVE ALSO TESTED THIS MIC IN THE STUDIO- FOR VOCALS IT'S GOT EVEN A MORE CLEARER SOUND THAN MY SM57 AND IT HOLDS IT'S OWN WITH CONDENSER MICS. EV IS A SUPER COMPANY!!! Feature: I LIKE HAVING THE OPTION OF USING THE BASS ROLL-OFF. I USUALLY RUN THIS MIC FLAT. IT'S SUPER!! Quality: IT'S GOT A NICE FINISH ON THE BODY WHICH MAKES THIS MIC VIRTUALLY TOTALLY QUIET WHEN HANDLING. VERY EASY TO CLEAN WIND SCREEN WHICH UNSCREWS AND CAN BE RUN UNDER HOT WATER,DRIED AND REINSTALLED IN MINUTES. VERY SOLIDLY BUILT. I'VE HAD MINE 5 YEARS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. Manufacturer Support: HAVEN'T NEEDED ANY
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Wow... under 200 bucks!" submitted February 15, 2009

By a customer from fraidnot.com
Musical Background: Technician, Semi Pro 30 years
Music Style: Rock Country Funk Grunge Metal
Sound: Wow... This is the best dynamic vocal mic I have used in 30 years... period. I have used 57's 58's 835's and Audix Om2-3-5 and by far this is the clearest loudest before feedback mic I have bought. The only exception may be a Neumann dynamic I used at a festival one time, but after one try it's hard to say. Feature: Mic clip, bag, and adjustment on the curve, but that's all you need. Ease of Use: Plug it in and be amazed. Quality: It's still early but it seems solid. Value: I got mine for 99.00 new at another retailer, but even at 199 it's a great mic. Manufacturer Support: I've had other EV's and they weren't in the same league as this one. The Wow Factor: It is what it is and that is a great vocal mic for under 200 bucks. Overall: I'm going to buy a backup and the rest of my band is buying one... enough said.

"The answer to my struggle." submitted August 5, 2003

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Praise & Worship/Soft and flowing/
Sound: I am very pleased with this mic. My voice is full, but not as high-volume as I need it to be. My singing and speaking require strong volume and expression. I like dynamics. I want them to feel me...even hear me breathe...because I use it all to get my point across. This mic relieves the strain when I'm hype, yet even my whispers are heard--without forcing. Yes! Yes! Yes! What would make it a "10" for me, would be a wireless version...so I can run. Feature: It would be helpful to have and off/on switch. Quality: I have only used mine a short time, so I can not vouch for durability of finish and parts, but I expect that they will hold up quite well. It seems to be a sturdy mic. Value: No complaints. Manufacturer Support: I've not needed them yet, and I would like it to stay that way. The Wow Factor: Hello? Back to earth, guys... Overall: I plan to purchase more of these, right away. But I will keep my eyes open for a good wireless. (Any suggestions?)
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ElectrVoice N/D967 Microphone" submitted July 23, 2014

By Patrick S in Des Moines, IA
Musical Background: 55years experience
Music Style: A misture of many genres.
Overall: The perfect microphone for anyone regardless of whether you are doing live performance individually or in concert.

"Best mic in our group" submitted May 10, 2007

Musical Background: Active church musician
Music Style: Contemporary Christian/Gospel
Sound: Compared to a Sennheiser e835, this is MUCH better sounding. I used it for one of our sopranos, and the difference was easily detectable, more liquid, yet crisp and right on target. Feature: If I choose to, I could switch this to another voice in the group, and let them belt out something with total abandon, because there is a switch that allows this mic to used in that way. Ease of Use: Plug it in, turn it on....yeah, easy! Quality: Feels great in the hand, nice and easy to grip without fear of dropping it. Value: This is DEFINITELY worth the money. Our other "great" mic we have is an Audix OM 6, which is different in sound quality. They compare favorably with one another. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it, but I suspect it would be good. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal? Uhhhh....no, but a great piece of gear in any setup. Overall: I'll use it 'til it wears out!

"Beats shure hands down side by side comparison with same effects and power!!!!" submitted August 25, 2009

Overall
Sound: I am a singer in a country/honky tonk band. This mic sounds better than anything I have used including shure beta period!!!!!!!!!!Will not feedback!!!!!!!!! Feature: needs on off switch

When you call, mention priority code 164N-W605. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976