When you call, mention priority code 15G1-HY35

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice ELX215

Need a truly powerful PA system? The Electro-Voice ELX215 loudspeaker puts out 2400 watts peak power with lows down to 38 Hz, thanks to dual 15-inch woofers.

"Loud quality speakers!" submitted June 29, 2014

By K H in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Overall: If you're looking for some speakers that can achieve high volume sound level, your look is over! These passive cabinets are extremely loud and they have a great look. I bought two of these and I've done 4 large gigs with 500+ people along with two ELX active subwoofers and they rocked the party all night. I like the rectangular box design, although it's a heavier unit, I feel that extra weight contributes a lot to the speakers performance.

"Very good sound, and a great price point." submitted March 10, 2011

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Everything
Sound: Can't beat the sound quality, or volume for the price. Feature: For a large speaker it is pretty light, handles are in a good spot, easy to move around. Quality: Seems very well made. Manufacturer Support: When I received the box, one of the woofers was not working. I called EV, they overnighted me a replacement at no cost. I have used the speakers a bunch since then with no issues. EV support was very easy to deal with. The Wow Factor: I own 2 ELX215, and will be getting 2 ELX115's as well. The ELX series seems to be a great value, without sacrificing quality.
53 of 61 people (86.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Out of the Box GREAT" submitted June 19, 2013

By Jim Williams in Petersburg, VA
Musical Background: 8 years Pro DJ/Audio
Music Style: I play mostly R&B Old School, Jazz and set up sound for bands
Overall: I could not wait for my order to arrive. It was right on time no problems and it was double boxed. I even helped the UPS person unload them. As soon as I got in the house, I unboxed one and connected it to my system. It sounded perfect. Much more Bass than I ever expected. When I unpacked and connected the second one I just added more thunder to my house. Of course the highs were clear and clean. I had to turn them down a bit. the Mid range was just as good. These are great speakers. There is only one draw back. I don't like the speaker covering. it will scrach easely. I would recomend that the covers be purchased.

"great sound and volume " submitted May 30, 2014

By Brian Scott in cleveland, NC
Musical Background: professionally 35 years ,guitar bass vocals
Music Style: rock ,hard rock, metal
Overall: these speakers handle a complete band mix with no problems at all and can fill a med size club I am using a eph4000 power amp

"Electro-Voice ELX215" submitted July 24, 2013

By Manuel S in Beeville, TX
Overall
Musical Background: In music for over 30yrs.
Music Style: Rock, Country, Latin, Tejano,
Overall: This has got to be one of the best sounding speakers, I had an RA for 2 of these but I just couldn't let them go. I set them next to a pair of JBL SRX725's and what a surprise, Thinking about buying 2 more. Great Speakers!!!

"BLEM is Used and smashed " submitted January 13, 2014

By Jeff Thompson in Sioux City, IA
Musical Background: Guitar, 40 years
Music Style: Country, Rock
Overall: The term BLEM means blemish or a small superficial imperfection. If I purchased BLEM tires it meant there was a blemish on the tire and that was all. I realize that you have redefined the term BLEM. What I received was smashed and used. I now understand why you couldn’t send pictures of the speakers when I requested it. The warranty was very unclear and is not 6 years, maybe 1 year at best. On the positive side a least I received the speakers and they work.

When you call, mention priority code 15G1-HY35. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976