When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-PC96

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice EKX-15P

This EV PA speaker pumps 1500 watts of Class D power through an EVS-15M woofer and DH-1M HF titanium driver. Dial in your sound with on-board QuickSmartDSP.

"Awesome speakers" submitted June 6, 2015

By Ruben B in Hammond, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm not a professional but i enjoy listening to clean clear music
Music Style: Old school r&b
Overall: I recently purchased the ekx 15p and had the opportunity to use them for the first time in a dj setting a music hall to be exact with 150 people, man those ekx 15p are awesome they never ran hot or clipped i can hardly wait to add the ekx 18 subs, honestly they sound better if you set the DSP to music and 0db and use your controller/mixer to tweak the sound. I'm not a professional DJ or pretending to be one its only my opinion on a awesome sounding speaker

"Buy This Speaker!!!" submitted April 23, 2016

By Bryan Kearney in Cheshire, CT
Overall
Musical Background: 42 years playing live. Lead vocalist, percussion, saxophone, EWI. Professional musician.
Music Style: R&B/Soul, Rock, Reggae, Blues, Country
Overall: I purchased these speakers on April 1, 2016 and tried my new pair of EKX-15PS for the first time last night in a live sound application. I am a lead vocalist and after using these speakers, my voice was ready for more after a 4-hour gig. The accurate reproduction with the full warmth of my voice helped me sing effortlessly. The sound is incredible and easily covered the large room my band played in. I could hear every instrument and voice clearly in the mix! I was never even close to full volume with this pair and played without subs in an 8 piece band in a large room with a large crowd! I can honestly say that no one noticed because the bass response is phenomenal. I do plan on adding a pair of subs, but it is nice to know that in a room, the low end response of these speakers will handle the job. On our outside venues, we will obviously need the extended lows and additional power of subs. But these speakers will still sound great from a good distance outside. The built-in DSP and EQ makes tailoring your sound to the room a breeze. Light weight, easy to use and phenomenal sound!!! Bottom line: Best speakers I've ever owned!!!

"Electro voice EKX-15P" submitted August 25, 2016

By Mick V in Myrtle Creek, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Been a drummer for years....Played professionally in the SF Bay Area...Rock Canyon and Silverado Bands.
Music Style: Classic 70,s Rock, blues, country & variety
Overall: Amazing sound.....at 60 percent the sound is clean and what a sound....I set them up in my garage and used my CD player, oh my, my neighbors came over to see where the party was...they were also amazed by the clarity of the sound....wanted to kick them up but am saving it for my gig on Sept 5th....I am very pleased, ya pay a little more, but get so much more in sound....worth every penny....I have always used EV,s with my sound....always have had good luck with them....Highly recommend the EKX 15P,s

"JUST AMAZING" submitted October 19, 2015

By Jonathan C in San francisco, CA
Overall
Overall: Definitely the best sounding speakers I've heard in a while! Had to purchase with Zzounds!

"EV EKX" submitted October 26, 2016

By kevin Eagan in fairview Heights, IL
Musical Background: musician and dj
Music Style: all genre
Overall: I had these speaker out on about 4 DJ gigs with and without subwoofer. The performance was truly amazing. I high recommend them for djing. There heavy,but I dont think you get sound reproduction out of plastic cabinet speaker like wood one. Nice finish and super duty ready to perform.

"EV EKX-15P" submitted September 11, 2016

By Mick V in Myrtle Creek, OR
Musical Background: Been a drummer for many years, very new at DJ'n
Music Style: DJ's specialize in 1970's classic rock, blues, country, Motown of course drum to the genera mentioned with my band....
Overall: I bought two EKX, powered speakers, used them on my first DJ outdoor gig....the sound was amazing, people enjoyed the tunes...was a gig at our local Veterans Hospital, so had to tone it down a bit, and even at low volume the sound was clear and clean. Got compliments on the sound...very happy with my choice, and thank you zZounds for excellent service, and super fast shipping....Highly recommend the EKX-15P...

"EKX 15p" submitted April 9, 2016

By Brad Brown in New castle , IN
Overall
Overall: I bought the peavey dark matter dm115s wasn't sastified with the power and sound set them back and the EV EKX 15p it was night and day of the sound quality, if u want loud and good sound quality these r the ones (unbelievable sound ) very satisfied...

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-PC96. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976