When you call, mention priority code 12CP-MPYN

Rating and Reviews: Elixir Nanoweb Strings

Elixir Nanoweb acoustic guitar strings offer top-end performance and durability.

"Worth the money, just try them." submitted July 25, 2008

Overall
Sound: I love these strings. I like rock acoustic, some picking some strumming. Either way the strings ring throughout. I have only used the mediums, so I can't speak to the lighter strings, but as for the mediums they last for months, literally. I go from light picking to smashing the strings with a heavy picked rythem. Always can hear every string, and my guitar is CHEAP! Feature: Coating is great for smooth finger action. Ease of Use: easiest yet! Quality: Is there, that is what you are paying for. I wish they were cheaper, but I buy them anyway. Value: I've seen them for up to $25.00 (too much). I usually pay around $12.00. Best product Ive used for that price. Tried the D'idorrio coated strings, no comparison. They were not as smooth feeling and lost there ring sooner. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: If you like bright ringing tones from each individual string.

"Excellant, if you are willing to fork over just a little extra cash, but If you want your instrument to sound its best and its s" submitted November 21, 2007

Musical Background: Recording Engineer and Hobbyist Musician
Music Style: varies
Sound: Switched to these strings a few months ago after a long time not quite liking the sound of my guitar, but thinking i just might have the wrong strings. This turned out to be the case. It's true that these are brighter than some strings, but its not that nasty bright that pierces your ears, its just about perfect if your guitar has a good body for these to resonate with. I especially love the sound of these strings (while recording) if I combine my condenser mic with the low mids on my oh so smooth takamine pickup. Pretty nifty overall. Feature: The nanoweb coating is a nice feature, does smooth things out just enough for my fingers, and you can't go wrong with a little extra protection. Ease of Use: Just like putting on any guitar strings. Quality: Seems pretty solid, havn't had a string snap yet, did not take very long getting these strings tuned for the first time Value: Little expensive if you are taking "value" literally. But sometimes you have to pay to get what you want. Overall: I'm very satisfied.

"Great Stings." submitted March 29, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 50 years. Still active. Don't plan on quiting.
Music Style: Not hung in a bag. Play lots of styles.
Sound: I keep set of nanoweb lights on my Martin HD28 and mediums on my Taylor 610CE and been using them for over 5 years. I change strings every four to five weeks. They give me the sound I like. If there was a better product out there I'd be using it. They make my guitars come alive and I've yet to break a string. Feature: I tried the Polywebs they sounded dead when I first put them on. The Nanowebs sound bright,clear and clean. They sound pretty. Ease of Use: You don't get the squeaking. Quality: They intonate perfectly. I'm a fanatic about playing in tune. Value: You want good strings you have to pay for them. Manufacturer Support: Never used it. The Wow Factor: I like the the sound. Overall: I try differant brands from time to time and I haven't found anything I like better.

"Awesome sound but don't last." submitted June 20, 2008

Musical Background: Worship Pastor
Music Style: contemporary worship
Sound: For the style I play (contemporary worship) it is the best sounding string I have played. Feature: The thin coating allows the brightness to come out and also cuts way back on finger noise. Ease of Use: Easy and quick to tune the first time and stay consistent. Quality: I am not a hard player but I had an abnormally high number of strings snap on me during a set. Very frustrating. I checked for burrs on saddle and nut and even used a thinner pick but it kept happening. Value: The sound is well worth the money but the longevity is not. Manufacturer Support: I e-mailed the company three weeks ago and have not yet received a reply of any sort from them. Overall: I kept with them for several months but have switched back to D'addario EXP 80/20 which give a comparable sound and do not break as easily.

"Pay the extra couple of bucks...these strings are well worth it!" submitted February 7, 2011

Musical Background: Active/Professional Musician
Music Style: Americana, Acoustic Rock, Country
Sound: Sound is clear and crisp...really helps the guitar's tone sing through! That tone mellows and lasts forever with these bad boys. I can get several practices and shows (at 3-4 hours per show) out of a set before they need replacing. Feature: Don't know what you can say about features...they're coated, so they last and don't squeal (at least not NEARLY as much) like traditional strings during slides. Ease of Use: Put them on and play...they sound great right out of the box, and keep sounding better. They're most definitely worth the $ to me. Quality: They'll fray and get cruddy looking eventually. If you keep your hands clean when playing, they'll stay pretty longer, but it's not something I worry about. When they're all chewed up and start to go dead, I'll swap them out for new ones. I've played for years, in front of a lot of folks...I've tried other coated strings and have been sorely disappointed in their sound and longevity. For my money, these are the real deal! Value: Not the cheapest strings out there, but you get what you pay for and then some. Absolutely worth the extra $ over cheap strings that wear out in no time. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it...that's why I'm rating it a 10. The best support is the one you'll never need. The Wow Factor: Sexy? Hmmm...well, I take them home with me after every show. What does that tell ya?

"string broke on 3rd day" submitted January 28, 2007

By a customer from softchewy.com
Musical Background: Weekend gigs
Music Style: rock, blues, percussive guitar style
Sound: maybe a little too bright and lacking midbass depth. Feature: fingers slide easily due to coating Ease of Use: they are strings.. you put them on Quality: played on a taylor 314. g string broke 3 days after i put them on. weak. Value: way too expensive Manufacturer Support: haven't used et The Wow Factor: nanoweb is sexy? Overall: wouldn't buy again

When you call, mention priority code 12CP-MPYN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976