When you call, mention priority code 156X-RS61

Rating and Reviews: EHX Small Clone Chorus

This chorus pedal is designed after the same pedal used by Kurt Cobain. It features depth and rate controls which create a rich, analog chorus sound.

"Best chorus on the market for the money" submitted June 10, 2006

By a customer from charater,net
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz fusion
Sound: rich analog sound. No didgital disappointnents, true bypass. Absolutely the best sounding chorus I've ever heard, and for the price, well you just cant beat this box. It will make a sweep noise at high volumes. So be it I just add a gate at the end of my chain. Feature: I give it a ten not because it has a boatload of features but because of the fact that there is only a depth switch and a rate knob. Ease of Use: easy to use period Quality: Fit for the road. Made in the USA! mines been working under hard use for many gigs. The only acomplaint is that there is a screw on the battery compartment, but since im using a godlyke harness for power its not really a gripe. Value: Worth the price period Manufacturer Support: Emails answered promptly. Made a call to tehm before purchasing another EH box and got a teck who answered all questions no problem. The Wow Factor: Not pretty but not ugly by any means. Technicaly the analog aspect is very copelling for me vs. a digital box Overall: Im not searching for another chorus now and dont plan on doing so for some time. aTried Boss - to digital MXR - noisy Boutique - too expensive. If lost or broken I'll promtly by another

"AWESOME PRODUCT!" submitted August 27, 2005

Music Style: GRUNGE
Sound: I love the sound this pedal makes it gives me a warm feeling i cant say enough i just love it. It really does help when i play NIRVANA song which i play alot but i cant say enough about this pedal its great! Feature: It does suck that you gota buy a ac adapter btu they battery works just fine also. It doesnt have many feature like all those knowbs like other pedals but to tell you the truth it doesnt need them! Quality: This thing is defintly built to last the cover of it is metal and it feels very sturdy so it will be good when we go on the road. Value: THIS WAS WORTH THE 80 BUCKS! Manufacturer Support: i havent delt with EH but they do give you a 1 year warrenty. The Wow Factor: I love this pedal it has a unique look Overall: I dont think i will replace this if mine breaks or gets stolen i will replae it with another EH

"SMALL CLONE, The sounds of Nirvana" submitted June 17, 2014

By Matt Gerace in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years...guitar / bass / piano / drums / vocals.....both a Pro & home jammer.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Indie, Grunge, Psychedelic
Overall: Pretty awesome chorus pedal. Owned many top rated chorus pedals in my time, and this one wins the award of Bad-ass-ness. Don't waste your time buying anything else... this pedal can be dreamy & dark, or it can be warm & trippy...whatever you want it to be, just dial in your settings on the single tone potentiometer, and choose between two modes via switch.

"One of the best." submitted December 27, 2005

Overall
Music Style: Grunge if you must classify it.
Sound: This pedal is great. The response is immediate. So switching from Normal to the effect is instant. I use a Fender Jag, with a DS-2 Distortion, the Small Clone, and my Randall 100W amp. Feature: I would give this a 10... but let me explain. It's built tough. It will not break, very sturdy, all metal frame. Switches and Nobs are sturdy. The only reason I gave it a 9, is because I wish the effect went higher! I can't get enough of it haha. You can hard wire the effect if you know how to. Quality: As I said, this thing will not break. It's a very nice color, nice and shiney. It looks good just sitting there. Value: Yeah, it's a reasonable price. Manufacturer Support: I can't really choose for this, I haven't had to ask them for anything yet. My local guitar shop just hard wires stuff for me. The Wow Factor: I love it. It looks so good just sitting there. It's chrome, black and purple and it looks so awesome. Overall: I wont replace it. I would reccomend a Boss DS-2 Pedal though, they go great together.

"Come as you are" submitted February 11, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative, Grunge
Sound: I love the sound of this pedal. I am a big Nirvana fan and play lots of their stuff. So I got this pedal to sound like them and it sounds exactly like them. I am very pleased with the sound of this pedal. There is a knob thing that controls sound and also a deph switch that makes this thing sing. Feature: No big features. It has a 9V adapter input, but I don't have the actual adapter. The depth switch is a good feature because that expands the whole range of sound this pedal has. Quality: It seems like pretty good quality. For 90.00 it BETTER last long. I think it should though. It looks like it's built to last. Value: It is worth the 90.00 I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with the company, probably won't have to. One year warranty. The Wow Factor: It looks cool. The purple small clone loge is nice. Overall: I love this pedal and it should last me a long time. If it got stolen I would get a replacement.

"This product is awesome if your a Nirvana Fan this will help you a lot for talent shows." submitted November 19, 2003

Music Style: Grunge and Alternative
Sound: The Sound Quality is sooo amazing if you turn it up full chorus it kinda sounds like a violin. Feature: It came with an adaptor so I won't have to use batteries. Quality: This thing is pretty cheap. Its quality is pretty bad. I'd say you would have to renew it every 3 years or so. Value: Yes it is. Manufacturer Support: This is my second time buying from them they are really friendly, and they have good warranty so that will be great if it breaks, and they reissue things to better sounds. The Wow Factor: This thing looked pretty old its pretty ugly too, but it doesnt matter I go for sound. Overall: I would always buy this pedal if it were stolen. This product helps me a lot on Nirvana Songs.

When you call, mention priority code 156X-RS61. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976