When you call, mention priority code 16J4-4LF8

Rating and Reviews: EHX Micro POG Pedal

Make your 6-string guitar ring like a 12, or turn it into a convincing bass. The easy-to-use Micro POG octave pedal can even create Hammond-organ-like tones.

"The POG as part of their "nano" line? A blessing!" submitted July 10, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: active but semi-pro musician at this time. I'm 48 and have my hands full.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Free Improvisation, Electroniques
Sound: I owned the much larger POG, and to be honest, for my needs it was overly tweakable and too large for my pedal board. I will use the nano with my bass for gigs, plus I occasionally do electronic/Merzbow-esque shows. Although living in Vermont those are few! Again, the octave up is super clean (or can sound like an organ as played by JS Bach) and that makes it a unique effects pedal in an incredibly over-saturated and confusing pedal market. Since the resurgence of E-H I believe everything they make is useful and well built. Even the stuff from the 70s is highly prized as innovative. Do not hesitate. Feature: I got mine as a "blemish" for $45 less than new. It was just a return- looks fine. Ease of Use: Compared to the big POG, it's a no brainer- with of course less possibilities for the larger's incredibly wide range of sound manipulations. Quality: Many E-H pedals are now cast versus stamped and bent heavy gauge sheet metal, which I think is a massive improvement. Not all their pedals mind you, and the sheet metal ones are fine as well. Value: The entire nano line are priced super competitively. Some of their products can get very expensive, but in al cases are worth it, IF it's what you are looking for! Manufacturer Support: Usually very responsive and helpful. But this was about 5 years ago. The Wow Factor: Most desirable. I am thrilled they included the POG into their nano line. Overall: I think a summary is unessary, as I've described well enough above.

""Switched on Bach"" submitted February 26, 2010

By a customer from beeline-online.net
Music Style: Bluegrass, country, country rock
Sound: I run my Zeta electric violin thru this and add some EQ thru Trace Elliot TR-50 amp. Play it in church. Unbelievable! Sounds like a big ole pipe organ. Having a blast with it. Feature: No accessories other than the supplied 9 V transformer Ease of Use: No brainer to use. It is biggest of my stomp boxes, but had no problem removing my delay pedal and fitting this into my home-made multieffects board. (Volume pedal, on-stage tune, POG-2, chorus) Quality: Seems rock solid Manufacturer Support: None needed so far

"Great Octaver" submitted June 30, 2014

By Jason F in Rockwall, TX
Musical Background: Proffesional singer/guitar player for 15 years
Music Style: Rock/pop from 70's to today
Overall: Very useable bass simulator for acoustic guitar. I have had zero problems with tracking down to a low "dropped D" on the E string. The sound is more musical and natural than other pedals I have tried. The ability to mix the dry sound with an octave above and below has allowed me to play piano parts (think Bennie and the Jets chording) with a better sound than using a dry tone. Love this pedal!

"Dye your brain Deep Purple" submitted December 6, 2011

Musical Background: 35 yrs retired from giggin
Music Style: Heavy Fusion, R, M, B
Sound: Gave it a 10 because it has its own unique sound. Tracks well but let's not go too far w the chords and and 12 string yada. Not really true octaves in this pedal but it does had a certain tone, more synth sounding. The lower octave does a decent job by itself, gives you that lower doubled w distortion pretty good. Satriani used one solo just for the low end. The high octave feedbacks on itself creating a multi timbrel effect that does indeed mimic an organ (think Deep Purple). I had it doing a pretty mean Perfect Strangers tone. Feature: This is not the best octave divider or octavia but it is unique and has its own uses. I find it a little complicated with the three level than you might expect, you do not want to just max them out. I prefer keeping the dry up which seems to be unity and run mixes of lower or upper about 3:00 at the most. Ease of Use: Just a matter of balancing the levels for the right effect, you are going to want to back off the low octave some w the high to get the sound more manageable. Quality: One of EH's better designs and pedals the fullsize POG is probably a hoot to mess with, no doubt does everything this one does better. Value: $210 is bit much for this pedal but the fullsize POG is really up there. Probably worth the bucks for the presets and more controls. The POG2 probably does a B3 organ tone through distortion that will dye your brain Deep Purple. This one is a kick to mess with and does the job for low octave for me. Manufacturer Support: No idea really, never spoke or emailed EH. The Wow Factor: Great pedal really. I would probably go for the fullsize POG2 if I did it over again but I was not sure how this puppy would sound. Overall: Good pedal, has it's uses, very unique. Not the greatest octave pedal in the world but does not glitch out like a Boss. The upper octave is unique and does a decent organ tone.

When you call, mention priority code 16J4-4LF8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976