When you call, mention priority code 155Y-HR3J

Rating and Reviews: EHX POG2 Octave Pedal

One of the finest octave pedals available, the EHX POG2 lets you build jangling tones and lush walls of sound, and save your settings in 8 memory presets.

"Incredible pedal, amazing synth, organ, etc. tones" submitted April 16, 2014

By LAWSON W in APO, AP
Musical Background: Semi-professional, guitar, harmonica, bass, 20+ years
Music Style: Blues, rock, jazz, fusion, metal, punk, classic rock, alternative
Overall: This is one fantastic pedal, that does everything it's supposed to, and does it well. I've owned other octave generator/synth pedals, but this one leaves them in the dust. You can conjure up a number of distinctive organ, synth, and even cello-like tones. It tracks all notes very well, and you can even set it to where your guitar tones come through, but the pedal adds a synth-like ambiance behind the chords, almost like swells. I play in a cover band that does a lot of '60's rock featuring a fair amount of organ (Pink Floyd, The Doors, etc.) and this thing is perfect for replicating those sounds in a 2-guitar band. People wonder where's the keyboard player! If that's the kind of thing you're looking for, this pedal towers above all others.

"My new favorite pedal" submitted October 8, 2012

By Ari H in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Hard rocking semi-professional guitar player.
Music Style: Hard rock, minimalist prog, classical psychedelia, funkytown thrash polka
Overall: I love this thing. The POG2 is one of the best sounding pedals I've ever owned. The thick sounds it creates are just beautiful. The versatility is amazing and the possibilities for shaping sound seem endless. The presets feature is great for playing live. I rarely have this pedal off when I play. Amazing.

"You can solo with it, you can support a band with it.VERSATILITY" submitted May 15, 2011

Musical Background: Performing, classically trained, musician
Music Style: rock/ reggae/ funk/ punk/ jazz/ classical/ hip-hop/ house/ alternative/ indie/ acoustic/ ska/ doo-wop
Sound: the sound is versatile. the sound quality is great. the sound responds quite well in many different ways to my playing. the sound is expressive, because I try to express myself with sound. The product helps me achieve the ambience and musical vibe I pursue. It is compatible with my style. I like a variety of music and the product produces a variety of effects. Some sounds fit me better than others, although I could find an application where I could use every sound. It sounds great with other products and effects. Not sure how it would sound recorded. I use the delay, flange, tremolo, reverb, vibrato and detune on the TC Electronic G-Natural multi-effects with this product. I also use a T-Rex compressor, Fulltone OCD and Fat-Boost, as well as an Ernie Ball Jr. volume pedal. Feature: No accessories. All features are very useful. Ease of Use: Easy. Its all labled The Wow Factor: Its practical Overall: This product is very unique. I would get another if I lost mine.

When you call, mention priority code 155Y-HR3J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976