When you call, mention priority code 14N6-ZTD7

Rating and Reviews: EHX Deluxe Memory Boy

This delay pedal delivers warm analog tones with a tap tempo that keeps you perfectly in time and in the groove.

"Favorite delay pedal" submitted June 29, 2014

By Michael O in Greeley, CO
Musical Background: Guitarist and Vocalist for 10+ years
Music Style: Rock, Emo, Punk, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Alternative, Indie
Overall: I've gone through several analogue and digital delay pedals looking for the richest repeats I could find coupled with all the tweak-able features I wanted, and I finally landed on the deluxe memory boy. The sound is gorgeous - rich, warm, delicious. Its built well, which is great because I stomp around on stage. Every feature is fun to use and even some of the whackier sounds you get out of this thing can be musical. The tap tempo is also the most usable tap switch I've encountered. If you want an analogue delay that gives you so much more to play with, but also does classic repeats beautifully, the Deluxe Memory Boy is the best value you can find.

"Disappointing" submitted January 29, 2014

By Chris H in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years professional guitarist.
Music Style: Rock, classic rock, metal, blues, blues-rock.
Overall: It's analog, has tap tempo and true bypass, built very solidly, and has some cool features. I was hoping that this would be the replacement for my MXR Carbon Copy that's been on my pedal board for three years, which I love but it's biggest drawback for me is it doesn't have tap tempo. My rig is a Mesa RectoVerb 50 combo, Gibson Les Paul Std. One of the first things I noticed when trying this pedal is the delayed signal degrades much more than the MXR, so much that it has a very fizzy, almost overdriven tone. I understand that this is an inherent characteristic with analog delays, but the tonal quality of the MXR delayed signal is much smoother and less "fizzy". After toying with it for some time, I just could not get the sound quality that was close to the MXR. It's not a bad analog delay, I just like my Carbon Copy much better: much smoother and more organic sounding delays. Packed up the DMB and shipped it back. I'll just wait until MXR comes out with an analog pedal with tap tempo.

When you call, mention priority code 14N6-ZTD7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976