When you call, mention priority code 204-SVS0

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Harmonix 45000

The EXH 45000 Stereo Multi-Track looper offers four individual tracks for each loop. You can even mix loops down and save them to removable SDHC cards.

"Looper Madness!!" submitted May 19, 2014

By Shaun Limbocker in Bend, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional musician/engineer and have been playing for 25+ years. I play Guitar, Bass, Drums, digital programming.
Music Style: I run the gambit....I have no singular style.
Overall: Easily the best looper on the market! The functionality is like an old school four track, making it very easy to use....You can also make loops as long as you like, provided you have room on the SD card that plugs into the side. There are also TON of MIDI options, quantize record so your bars are the same length, punch in to fix mistakes, a stereo mode, You can also patch the output over to the input to accomplish bounce recording as well with the possibility of ten recorded tracks in playback! Awesome!!! All that plus all metal construction, very durable! I am completely in love with this item! If you found boss loopers to be clunky and a little hard to use, like I did, switch to the 45000~you won't be disappointed. Also make sure you have the 45000 foot controller or a device that maps MIDI to get the most out of this incredible piece of gear. Have a nice day!

"Loving it" submitted November 1, 2015

By Matthew Mandregan in Anchorage, AK
Overall
Musical Background: Five years playing guitar, bass, drums, and keys.
Music Style: Have my roots in the blues. But anything that catches my ear will work its way into my repotoire.
Overall: Have had the 45000 for a few weeks now. And it's made me want to play my electric guitar more and more. Love being able to build bigger soundscapes and experimenting with playing in reverse. Also works well for using two amplifiers. If you want to bounce sounds off of each other such as reverb and delays. Very glad I made this purchase.

"Should work for my Needs, but EH support is atrocious " submitted August 19, 2015

By Pablo N in Philadelphia, PA
Musical Background: semi-pro musician
Music Style: funk, soul, pop, jazz
Overall: I'm a solo singer-songwriter. I'm using this to support my solo outings on bass, or on guitar or on keyboards with vocals. I essentially needed a flexible looper and mixer with mostly foot operation especially when I'm playing guitar or bass. This unit gives me both. I'm happy with number of tracks, the intuitive way the footswitch is laid out and the ease of using this thing live. My problem is that the looper will not play my self-designed loops that I try adding to the SD card. I label the 4 tracks and the drum track in exactly same way the loops that come with the unit are labeled. I include the necessary text file of info. I've made sure they're stereo loops of the exact same length etc...and I can only get the footswitch to display the numbers I've given the loops, but the unit won't play them. I checked the user forums on their website and others have reported this issue, but there seems to be different fixes depending on some key issues. I've written to support a few times to guide me with my specific problem and have heard nothing. I'm disappointed with the level of support from EH. This unit + footswitch were too expensive to not be able to get it to do100% of what I need it do (and that its instructions say it was also designed to do). I'm hoping BOSS tailors the next iteration of its RC-505 to musicians needing more hands-free operation. If they do, I'm dumping this EH looper and getting the BOSS. The only reason I didn't get the foot-operated RC-300 is because I really do need 4-5 independent, volume controllable tracks and it really only offers 3. The lack of EH support really ruined this for me.

When you call, mention priority code 204-SVS0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976