When you call, mention priority code 15TH-C3H4

Rating and Reviews: Egnater Tweaker 112 Amp

The Egnater Tweaker 112 amp takes guitarist on a 40-watt sonic tour through American and British tones and can make stops along any level of gain.

"The Best Buy for the Buck" submitted December 17, 2013

By steven G in Rochester, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for more than 40 years and useually get all my getra from Zzouinds but this was a gift
Music Style: Classic Rock, indie, jazz, fusion, rockabilly, smooth jazz and old time rock and rol
Overall: incredible versatility, impressive ability to adapt to any style and one of the best amps on the planet-Nothing comes close to it at this price point. This is TRULY A 5 STAR AMP!!!

"All Around Winner" submitted November 4, 2013

By Don K in Burlington, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for seven years, do some gigging
Music Style: Rock and alternative
Overall: Overall, I love this amp. It takes some time to figure out how to shape my tone the way I want it with all the switches, but once I did it was very clear how versatile this amp really is. It sounds great, and the range of sounds achievable is a blessing. It's a great fit with both my Les Paul and my Airline Big Horn in that respect. It is well built and looks like a boutique amp. I've only had it a few weeks, so I can't attest to manufacturer support.

"Gutless amp, buy the Tweaker 15 instead!" submitted August 1, 2012

By Greg M in Springfield, MO
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Rhythm and Blues
Sound: Sound is ok, not as good as the original Tweaker. Feature: I like all of the options on this amp, but it is just too gutless to keep up. Ease of Use: Sounds are OK but I can't recommend this product. Quality: It seems pretty bulletproof in build quality and looks good. Value: This amp is not a good value. Gutless. Buy the Tweaker 15 or a different manuf. Manufacturer Support: I had an issue with a buzzy cabinet(turned out to be a vibrating handle part) and a tube question and emailed and called Egnater but they never, ever got back to me. I called and emailed on the Tweaker 40 too and never heard anything. Piss poor support and follow up. The Wow Factor: Tweaker 40 is a dud. Overall: I have owned a Tweaker 15 for over a year. It has been a wonderful amp outside of eating power tubes, but hey, a 15W class A amp can do that sometimes. Although I love the Tweaker 15, I really wanted a two channel amp that I could play live and have that magical Fender sound on one and a "Marshall-esc sound on the other. I usually use an amp clean or semi-clean and use pedals to get the rest of the sounds I use, I figured that with the Tweaker 40, I could have two great clean channels and then with my pedals, I would have another couple of sets of gain/hair to use. Man, was I disappointed! When I got the amp unpacked, I played it for a while. It sounded ok but I knew that the speaker would have to open up a bit. Well, I played that amp solid for about 5 days and you know what? That damn amp just sucked! I hooked up the Tweaker 15 next to it and did an A/B. The Tweaker 15 was no only louder, it was way louder! It also had a ton more clean headroom than the Tweaker 40. I was very disappointed to say the least. Don't waste your money on this amp unless you just want a practice amp or the quietest of small gig amps. This thing will not stay clean and will not be loud enough to suit you. Too bad.

When you call, mention priority code 15TH-C3H4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976