When you call, mention priority code 173F-FC4R

Rating and Reviews: Egnater Tweaker 112 Amp

With a plethora of tones available through the onboard "Tweaker" selector switches and a compact chassis, the Tweaker 112 is the ideal gigging combo amp.

Overall

"If sound is your issue, this all tube amp with 5 additional tweaker switches is gonna be your gig buddy!" submitted November 22, 2010

By a customer from txol.net
Musical Background: Ac tive Musician
Music Style: Older Country and 60s classic rock
Sound: I play with a group of older guys that mostly plays older country, and prefer a nice clean sound for playing lead. Everyone tells me this is the cleanest sounding amp they have ever heard. I love it. It has infinite adjustments so that anyone can get the sound they like. I have 7 amplifiers, and this is the one I play along with my CE24 PRS guitar. I also have an American Deluxe Telecaster, and it sound great with it as well. For those that have trouble finding that exact sound they want, this amp will fill the bill. Feature: Amazingly versatile amplifier. I wish there was a amp cover available as an accessory, but I am having one made. Ease of Use: You can get just about any sound you want from this amp. The manual gives you numerous suggested settings for the sounds you want, which is great, because of the infinite available switches and settings. Quality: I have owned this amp for over 6 months, and have no issues with it whatsoever, except for the lack of a fitted cover. There are places available online that make fitted and padded covers. I am having one made with a special logo. Value: At $579, this all tube amp outperforms those that cost much more than the Egnater Tweaker combo. It is fairly lightweight for it's output and sound characteristics, which being a senior, is important for me. Manufacturer Support: Have had no issues with the factory, except I went to their website to search for a cover. You can watch many videos of various players playing this amp from clean to medal if you want. The Wow Factor: The unique color and appearance also get attention wherever I go. Very high quality! Overall: If this amp was stolen, I would promptly get online and order another one. I can not see me buying another amplifier anytime soon. People that haven't seen me for awhile, always ask me if I have bought another amp, since I have been searching for quite some time for an amp that sounded great, but was small enough that I can carry it. This one does that!

"The Tweaker is a really fun amp" submitted February 13, 2011

Music Style: alt rock / blues
Sound: I like to set the amp on the clean switch and run the gain up around 2:00 to give it a little bit of grit for rhythm. I add pedals for additional overdrive/distortion. This amp takes my pedals very well. And the sounds I'm getting out of this amp - on ANY of the three EQ settings (Brit/AC/USA) - are fantastic. Feature: This amp has WAY more features than anything in its price range. The three way EQ switch between Brit-AC-USA is worth it right there. Gets you pretty close to those Marshall/Vox/Fender tones. This amp is so much more versatile than other 15 watt amps, which is what ultimately convinced me to buy it. The FX send/return loop is a big plus as well. I was going to go with a Fender Blues Junior, but decided to check out this Tweaker. I'm really glad I did because I'm having way more fun with this amp than I could have with the Blues Junior - so many more options on the Tweaker. Ease of Use: It's an amp. It's not hard. The mini toggle switches are fun to mess with. Quality: Seems to be built pretty solidly. The covers on each side of the handle don't like to stay on very well, but that's a minor issue. It's made in China so... yah. Value: I got a REALLY good deal on this amp, thanks to the fine people at Zzounds. But even at regular retail price, this is a great value. For $75 more than the blues junior, you get A LOT more options. Manufacturer Support: Egnater seems to be pretty quick when I send them a question. No complaints Overall: A great, warm sounding tube amp, with lots of buttons and switches to keep you interested. Don't got one? GET ONE.

"The Proffesional Musicians Amp" submitted November 28, 2013

By Steve G in Upstat, NY, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Retired, been playing guitar for over 40 years. Own a Vox AC12 C2 played proiffesionaly for 15 years
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Soul, American Classic and lots of home written tunes
Overall: The best amp you'll buy for the money bar none. This is a do it all amp. Blows away Fenders costing twice as much and you'll have to spend several hundred dollars more to get anything that comes close to this amp. Head and Shoulders above the Blackstar and anything else even close to it's price range, Makes the Blues Jr sound like a Toy. By far the Best amp you can but in this Wattage but WOW can it ever !

"Tweaker 15 ROCKS!" submitted December 21, 2013

By Steve G
Overall
Musical Background: been playing over 40 years (not some 15 year old) who makes that up I'm 56
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, soul, anything that feels right that day, I play for fun with friends now, I'm all done with clubs and band
Overall: As loud as any amp you'll need unless you'll be playing VERY large venues. Does everything and more you can ask an amp to do. I originally reviewed a 40 watt by mistake but this is the amp I own and wouldn't trade it for anything. Incredibly versatile. Will give you any sound you want. One of the best amps you can buy at any price. Worth every penny and outplays anything in it's price range. Could be the best amp you'll ever own.

When you call, mention priority code 173F-FC4R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976