When you call, mention priority code 20L-R9QF

Rating and Reviews: Egnater Renegade 112 Amp

The Egnater Renegade 112 combo amp offers versatile, powerful tube tone. With dual channel operation and 3-band EQs, the Egnater Renegade 112 rocks.

"Egnater Renegade 1x12" Combo" submitted May 21, 2012

By Brotherbob Brotherbob in lake Dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 51 years of Rock, Funk, Smooth Jazz, and Blues. I play guitars, 5 string bass, Keys, and drums.
Music Style: Rock, Funk, Smooth Jazz, And Blues and Christian of the same genres.
Overall: A Great Amp for most styles of music. The tube mix does its job..just don't expect a drastic shift in tones from that single control..that is what preamps are for.The Celestion Elite is quite at home with the amp. I will mate a closed back 4x10"cab to complete the rig, later. The wattage switches, deep/ tight switches are a Godsend. I love this amp. To my ears it' sounds better than a Fender Supersonicwhich i gave a good review about a year ago.

"AWESOME AMP, GREAT CLEAN SOUND AND NICE DISTORTION!!!" submitted March 10, 2015

By ERNESTO F in miami, FL
Musical Background: 30 YEARS, GUITAR, DRUMS, BASS
Music Style: ROCK, POP, FUNK, BLUES, REGGAE, R&B, LATIN
Overall: What a awesome amp! I've been using Mesa Boogie forever as I love their clean sound and having such a diverse sound in all aspects including distortion. I wanted a combo for smaller gigs, but with enough gain. Also with a diverse mindset and the Egnater Renegade 112 is all that and more. Clean channel is sweet, add some gain and here comes some grit. Channel 2 is sweet as well from nice crunch to aggressive saturated distortion when needed. Loud as hell! Love the switch to boost solos. FX works great and the DI output is killer, no mic needed. The band I have plays rock, pop, funk, blues, reggae, R&B, and Latin. Need a diverse amp with a lot of color in sound and this amp has it. Great job Eganter and no better place to purchase with no sales tax, get it in a couple of days, the best price at ZZounds. Great buy!

"egnater renegade" submitted May 31, 2015

By ronald letourneau in jacksonville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have played for 40 years, well i have been learning for 40 years, i played the bars, now i have a home studio
Music Style: classic rock, Christian, some (very little country).
Overall: best buy for the buck, you get the best of both worlds, Fender and Marshall, has all the tricks to mold any sound. Only problem I have is it should have come with casters, and I found the speaker mounting screws were to long and stuck out on the grill cloth, leaving the grill with four bumps, I put washers on the inside and it looks great.

"WOW...that's all I can say...." submitted May 11, 2012

By Larry S in Fort Wayne, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 35+ years of playing....primarily guitar, but a host of others...
Music Style: Classic Rock to Pop...
Overall: I've only had it for about a week and....WHAT AN AMP...everything you could possibly ask for...18 w or 65 w...6L6 or EL34 or both, bright or normal, super clean cleans to dirty distortion..this amp has it all...it is a beautiful piece of equipment, comes with a great footswitch, padded amp cover....Bruce has covered all the bases with this amp...from tone to build quality...it is, indeed, a noteworthy piece of gear....couldn't be happier...and let me say...ZZOUNDS IS THE GREATEST!!! They've EARNED my business...and I won't forget it!!!

"True love found in a inanimate object" submitted March 13, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: recording enthusiast, song writer
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Folk
Sound: This is the best sounding amp I have ever played through. It out cleans a Fender and can go from a bluesy rasp to full out metal drive. I haven't even put my BBE sonic maximizer to it because everything is all there, separate and clear as a bell. It reminds me of Ti food how you can taste each component that makes up the whole. Feature: The foot switch is the best I have ever used and offers a wide variety of options in the simplest way. Preset volumes on both channels, effects loop in or out for both channels are two very nice and usable functions. I love the tube blend capabilities; this gives a full pallet of tones and colorings to chose from. Once you dial this amp into your style of playing, your axe has a wide range to further color the sound; it really enhances each guitars potential. I was concerned with the noise from the internal fan but have had no trouble with it in recording. The padded cover is of a very high quality and seems to be well worthy to road ware; and adds more protection than typical covers Ease of Use: If you can't find a sound with this amp, quit playing, you'll never find your sound. There are a lot of choices to be made but all are necessary and I am glad that they are all there. It is easy to figure out and the manual is written by techs but spoken to guitar players; very straight forward and clear and gets you on your way with what to experiment with first. Quality: Seems solid like a rock; time will tell. I like how they have made it so easy to bias the amp when you replace the tubes; I like to change my own oil and avoid the shop and this looks like it is compatible with that line of thinking. Value: Yes for all you get this is really reasonably priced Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: I played it in a store and when I herd the clean channel I had to have it. Right then I started saving and bought it as soon as I had the dough set aside; the sound sells this thing; it could be poke a dotted for all I care, but it is in a sleek package and I do like the blue light Overall: This is my retirement amp. I will still use the other tools I have accumulated on the way but this is my gold watch I gave myself. I played it once and had to have it. I would replace it with the exact same thing; it has everything that I ever wanted in a amp and more but I have never herd anything that sounds quite like this before at this price level. I have never been so confident in my tone right off the bat; if you can't find your color here, you are color blind.
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20L-R9QF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976