When you call, mention priority code 15ZK-6HWC

Rating and Reviews: Eden WTDI World Tour DI

This handy little preamp makes sure you sound good wherever you plug in. The Eden WDTI Preamp features true bypass, XLR output and much more.

"EDEN WTDI Review" submitted December 16, 2013

By Bobby H in Phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Bassist. 27 years.
Music Style: Modern Country, Rock, Jazz etc.
Overall: I am a professional touring bassist.I perform all styles of music. I own many high bass guitars and have owned nearly every Pro Bass Preamp available over the years including Alembic F1-X, Trace Elliot, Demeter, EBS etc. having said that the Eden WTDI is a MUST HAVE to have a quality rig to send to the Front of House wherever you perform. I receive many compliments from sound engineers while opening for national acts. No fuss, I set my e.q. at 12:00, turn up the enhance and warm compressor to about 10:00 and I'm done! Easy! Warm, velvety, punchy w/ tons of clarity. Can be over driver if that's your thing. You never know what kind of back line will be provided at many shows and the Eden WTDI can simply be placed in the 'Power Amp In' section and bypass bad tone instantly. We perform 90 percent if the time with In Ear Monitors and to walk in with just a compact pedal board with a WTDI onboard, and a bass slung over my shoulder...It's a one trip load in. Bye bye heavy bass rigs! Buy one, at this price you can't lose! Robert in Phoenix

"Surprising and solid" submitted February 26, 2012

By Blake P in Raleigh, NC
Overall
Overall: Pretty great value for such a tiny little preamp. It's a solid unit, built to withstand normal use. Just a few tweaks of the EQ section and you'll have quite a variety of tone options. I don't see myself ever using the bass boost, but the mid shift option is a great idea. The addition of a compressor might help you whittle your gear down a bit. The only two complaints I have about the unit are the crazy-bright blue LED on top (wear some shades) and the Enhance knob. I'm sure some folks will find the Enhance alluring, but the scoop it provides is definitely not my thing. All in all, this is a great little inexpensive preamp I have recommended to a few of my friends already.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Little Box" submitted September 18, 2012

By sal p in apopka, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Recording and Playing Drums,guitar,bass,keys,vocals,production
Music Style: Rock,punk,hardcore
Overall: I own the WTDI and I have to say that this is the best money I have spent in a while. I use it with a Squire VM Jaguar Bass with P.J. pups. This box makes my bass sound like a high end instrument. It is great to run into the FX return of my Ampeg (bypassing the pre-amp) makes my combo sound like a stack. Also great for recording. I run my bass through the WTDI and into a Zoom R16 or into Cubase and it gets the job done with great results. No more plug-ins or lost time tweaking outboard FX and Compression, its all here in this little box. I love the enhance knob. Used sparingly the enhance knob gives me a little bit of edge and is great for modern rock. This box is also great for acoustic and hollow body gitars. It has done wonders for my tone, both live and in the studio. Overall I would recommend this box to anyone looking for good solid bass tone, live or in the studio. Only down side is the way too bright blue LED, which a small piece of masking tape can fix.

"That Is One Bright Light!" submitted October 15, 2012

By Carolyn S in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Really a drummer in disguise, everyone just thinks I am a bass player.
Music Style: Gospel, rock, jazz, R&B, a little pop, but old school stuff. NO DISCO (hey, it needed to be said).
Overall: The Eden World Tour Bass DI PreAmp is excellent. I highly recommend it for use as a DI in a recording studio environment. It sounds great right out of the box with very little tweaking. You don't need to read a manual to get this DI to sound very good.Which brings me to the one gripe: that blue light on the face of the control panel is an example of really bad engineering. It is so incredible bright that I have to put my finger over it to adjust the controls. Maybe the engineer that designed it plays a lot of daylight gigs in the middle of the Sahara Desert and he needed something bright. But for the rest of us it makes adjusting the controls impossible. It is no big deal to put a piece of tape over the light, or use a sharpie pen to dull it down. This is such a cool DI that I can't understand how the company would have such a glaring example of bad engineering on the face of it. Very strange, but in the end not a big deal. A sharpie pen makes it all better.This is a good, quiet, easy to use, well constructed DI. Definitely worth the money.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZK-6HWC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976