When you call, mention priority code 158C-G6Y1

Rating and Reviews: Eden WT800 World Tour

Enjoy exceptional tone and road-tested reliability with the Eden WT800 World Tour bass amplifier head -- a hybrid of tube and solid-state technologies.

"Best amp around" submitted June 26, 2012

By Kyle Haubrich in Ames, IA
Musical Background: Jam band
Music Style: Funk, jazz, rock
Overall: The sound of this amp is pretty killer. Sometimes I think about how good my tone is as Im walking around town. Once you can afford it, get the cabinet too, the combination of the two is really where its at. I played this head though a high end ampeg, it couldent touch the eden cab. This amp sounds better than any other amp I have heard. Also note: I mic the cab with an audix D4, its better than the DI I think. I play jam music, which fits this amp perfectly. You may know both Phil Lesh and Mike Gordon use this same model. The only other amp I would consider would be a GK 800RB, Chris Wood's amp.

"Sounded Great!" submitted January 8, 2014

By Travis H in Keller, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I've been making music for professionally for 23 years.
Music Style: All styles
Overall: After about 10 hours my WT 800 just stopped working. Called ZZ Sounds and was advised I'm outside the 30 day return window so nothing they can do and to contact Eden. Eden sent me to an authorized repair shop for a check up. Got the amp back supposedly fixed to find the same issue. Called Eden and dropped it back off today for another look. I've played Eden cabinets for about 23 years with no problem which is why I thought I could trust their amps. I have no confidence in this amp which will probably force me to get rid of it. I need stability and reliability Eden! I'm still making payments on this thing too!

Eden WT800 World Tour Customer Review submitted April 15, 2007

Musical Background: Active Muscian
Music Style: Jazz, Contemporary C&W, Western Swing
Sound: Sound characterisitcs clearly say AVERAGE. Not at all what one would expect for one of most expensive integrated bass amps available. Underpowered i.e. cost per watt is highly excessive. Sorry David, but this botique amplifier only sells because of your impressive list of endorers - a couple of whom are known to me, and use non-Eden amplification when their not in the limelight. Feature: Feature set is acceptable, but not what one would expect for an amp that costs the better part of $2K. Ease of Use: Reasonably easy to use. No real learning curve for anyone other than a newbie to to bass amplfication. Quality: Quality build is really quite good. Am rating as a 5 only as a comparison between anticipated quality and price - a factor no one can (or should) overlook. Value: No added value here - not for it's rolls royce price. Perhaps, the worst value (cost vs. performance) equation in the industry. I would urge all fellow bassists (sans endorsers) to turn a blind eye to this product, purchase a comparable Ampeg Pro Series amp, and pocket the hundreds of dollars you'll save. Manufacturer Support: After using this amp for about a month, I called Eden with a number of questions. Received a curt and incomplete/inaccurate response.
26 of 57 people (45.61%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 158C-G6Y1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976