When you call, mention priority code 12DG-9XZF

Rating and Reviews: Eden D410XLT Bass Cab

Get full-range sound and plenty of growl with 4 x 10" Eden cast frame speakers, an Eden cast bell HF horn, and a dual-ported cabinet design for deep bass.

"Another Great Product for Your Money..." submitted July 30, 2005

By a customer from lava.net
Overall
Music Style: Name if, I've played it...
Sound: I would give this a 10, but the horn will buzz on occasion. I discovered that the active electronics on my bass was the culprit. I have to cut-down on some of my EQ to eliminate the buzz. This cabinet throws itself all the way to the back of the room, and when I pair it with my Bergantino NV215, both cabinets getting pumped by my Marshall VBA400... I need a poet to artfully describe the sound. Feature: Someone posted a desire for Speakon inputs??? Mine has two of them. Quality: IMHO... David Nordschow developed and produced some of the finest bass guitar enclosures the market has ever seen. I'm sure his amps stand right up there, too, but I'm one of those all-tube guys. Now that Eden Electronics has merged with U.S. Music, time will only tell how well quality gets maintained... Value: Priced comparably to its peers in the market. Manufacturer Support: They responded immediately when I asked them about the horn buzz. The Wow Factor: They look great! Overall: I'll be using this for years to come...

"You Get What You Pay For" submitted April 30, 2011

By a customer from rocketmail.com
Musical Background: Full Time Musician
Music Style: Country
Sound: By far the best sounding cabinet I have ever owned.. and I have owned most of them over the years. I thought my old Hartke stack sounded good until I plugged this in yesterday and I was like.. WOW.. I cant believe I've been playing 20 years and never bought one of these. I've been playing through a 2x15 cabinet for a while and I swear this cab has just as much low end.. Also the mids sound awesome and for slap bass, it makes me wanna practice cuase the sound is just so incredible.. Made my hartke sound like junk. Right now I'm playing through a peavey tour 700 head but will definitely be purchasing an EDEN head in the near future.. Feature: 2 speakon inputs and two 1/4" inputs.. all parallel.. and control over the tweeter.. also came with removeable casters.. everything you need Ease of Use: plug and play Quality: built like a tank.. a heavy tank Value: got it for 699.. still cant find the blemish.. im extatic! Manufacturer Support: havent had to use them.. hopefully i wont The Wow Factor: it just screams.. professional..

Eden D410XLT Bass Cab Customer Review submitted June 20, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues
Sound: Great projection for a rock band, cuts through like a hot knife through butter. Great low-mid punch and growl. Feature: Just wish it had speakon inputs, other than that, you can't do much more. Quality: Have used this on countless gigs, never had a problem. Load in and outs are no problem with the casters. Value: This cab is louder than the "A" brand 8x10, and many other much larger cabs. No 15" or 18" needed to get the low end either. Manufacturer Support: Eden has some of the best customer service around, just give them a call, they really work with you. The Wow Factor: I just love the simple, elegant look of this cab on stage. Looks even better with my D410T on top of it, elegant and massive.

"Wow -- great cabinet" submitted January 21, 2014

By Randal T in Arlington, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a bassist and have been playing music all of my life!
Music Style: Gospel; jazz; R&B;
Overall: This cabinet has exceded my expectations. I bought it based purely on reviews and some youtube postings. I gotta say - - it truly is unbelievable. The tone is amazing and it can handle anything that I throw at it. I would whole-heartedly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high-end bass cabinet. It is a tad costly, but the satifaction of this beast is immeasurable. I haven't had to contact customer support but gave it 5 stars anyway. BUY IT NOW!!!!

"eden d410xlt bass cabinet" submitted February 19, 2014

By david e in watertown, NY
Overall
Musical Background: playing for many years.
Overall: top of the line.i don't think that there is a better bass cabinet out there.it's worth every penny.the sound is fantastic.........

"Professional Bassists Choice Cabinet!!!!" submitted March 19, 2007

By a customer from penskeracing.com
Musical Background: 25 year veteran bassist
Music Style: 80's rock
Sound: I have wanted this cabinet for years. I finally purchased a 4 ohm version & I am totally happy! HUGE sound with deep cutting low-end. My drummer finally "feels" my bass after years of me playing through Hartke rigs. I love the 410XLT!!! Feature: The cabinet has everything a bassist will ever need Ease of Use: Plug her in & crank it! I screwed on my own caster wheels however that were a bit larger than the stock wheels to improve portability. Quality: Build like a tank. All screws were tightly secured unlike recent Hartke products (built in China) that had loose screws!!!! Value: Expensive.....real expensive....but worth it!!!! Complain one time only when you cut the check to pay for the cabinet, and you will never complain again Manufacturer Support: Never needed any so far The Wow Factor: The cabinet just says "professional bassist" on stage......need I say more? Overall: Great cabinet for professionals!!!

When you call, mention priority code 12DG-9XZF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976