When you call, mention priority code 174S-ZN6V

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Eden D210XST Bass Cab

Punchy and clean, the D210XST produces a full and clear tone through its two 10" speakers. It's excellent for delivering articulate bass lines with volume.

"Down-sized my rig; Up-sized my sound!" submitted April 3, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Funk to Metal and everything in between
Sound: This cab has amazing tight punchy response with crisp highs and deep full lows. The clean tone of this 2x10 brings out every note and nuance of my bass lines. I have been using it for a funk/rap-rock project, a heavy progressive project and a rock cover project. Powered by one side of my my Carvin BX1200 the D210XST has handled everything flawlessly. It may be too punchy, contoured and clean for heavier distortion sounds but it is a slapping and popping dream cab. Feature: Has everything you would expect - good connectivity, built-in cross-over, responsive tweeter level control and comfortable, well-placed handles. Quality: The cabinet box feels solid and tight. The front metal screen is rigid and securely integrated into the cabinet. I have no doubt that it will hold up to regular gigging without a problem. Value: At full price, this cab is more expensive than any of my other 4x10 or 1x15 cabs. It is now my smallest cabinet, yet it produces as much volume as any of my other cabs with a superior depth and clarity. I got the cab as a discounted 'blemished' product and feel like I stole it! Overall: I bought this cab in hopes of down-sizing my rig without sacrificing power and tone. In the process, I ended up with my new favorite cabinet. I expect I'll need to supplement my D210XST on some large theater gigs but it will stand alone for most sets. I'm tempted to sell my other cabs and buy a D210XLT to use when the XST is not quite enough by itself. I will be using this cabinet until it wears out.

"Best little cabinet in the world." submitted December 19, 2006

Musical Background: Active performer
Music Style: All styles
Sound: Very true sound. Amazin that it's so small and handles smooth low B's. Feature: This has been used for CD's and keys as well as bass. Beautiful full frequency response. Quality: Very solid. The massive magnets require that the cabinet be handled kindly, though. One speaker frame cracked on mine. The speaker mount screws should be examined for tightness occasionally. No buzzes, rattles, or the like. Value: Don't really think there's another cabinet that can compete. Manufacturer Support: Replacement speaker is on the way. I ordered through a local retailer. Phoning company would be recommended. Haven't yet had an email answered from yesterday. Overall: Would not hesitate to buy another. Actually, I'm considering it.
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Eden D210-XST4" submitted November 2, 2013

By Scott H in North Little Rock, AR
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player for 38 years that plays semi-professionally.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, R&B.
Overall: Incredible Cabinet. I am now using it many situations that I used my Eden 410-XST in. I love this cabinet!

"Eden D210XST" submitted March 18, 2014

By a customer from unh.edu
Overall
Overall: This cab allows notes to cut through with excellent mid and high ranges, while rolling out waves of deep rich bottom end. I pair this with an Eden D112XST to drive the mids for an excellent combination. The result is an awesome high quality sound. Build solid, yet light enough for ease of portability. I would recommend ZZsounds and Eden cabs to anyone. ZZounds was great to deal with, shipped right away, and I received the cab quickly.

When you call, mention priority code 174S-ZN6V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976