When you call, mention priority code 12CZ-0TZN

Rating and Reviews: Echo Gina 3G Interface

Enhance your at-home studio with this high-quality, low-cost interface, including 2 universal inputs with mic preamps and 6 analog outs.

"Echo 3G Gina" submitted January 11, 2007

Music Style: Rap / Hip Hop
Sound: Great ananlog to digital/digital to audio converters. Sound has lots of headroom to work with and is crisp and clear. Still working with it and experimenting with microphone positions but hasn't failed to do its job. Preamps also work like a charm and have no humming like other interfaces face. Feature: The accessories were the basic assembly of the equipment and it came with Traction 1. Only gripe is that it didnt come with more programs / plugins. Also Traction 1 you have to e-mail the company in order to get the activation code. Ease of Use: Took me all 20 minutes to hook up. Unplug computer put card, put drivers, reconnect blah blah easy peezy lemon squeezy. Quality: Very nice metal case for the breakout box. Cable to computer is very strong not very flismy and the LEDs and everything works properly. Only thing wrong is Im scared when I get rough with it because the knobs look like they will pop off. Value: Very good price for its money. Manufacturer Support: Great Product = Good Support havent had to contact them yet. The Wow Factor: Its metal and silver, cold as ice. Overall: Very good interface, a bunch of I/O's. Could've used more things, samples and maybe something else in it.

"Gina baby" submitted March 15, 2009

Music Style: Hip-hop, R&B
Sound: Sounds are great. Low latency, suites my needs. Feature: PCI card and Break out box. The Phantom power is awesome. At the time of purchase I wasn't looking for much, just a better sound card with low latency, quality sound and a break out box. For the price, this was the best deal imo. Now that I'm getting more into engineering. I need more line inputs. Ease of Use: install pci card, install drivers, hook up monitors...BAM!!! Quality: Love the low latency. Good amount of outs. The break out box is sturdy. Quality product. Just wish there was an off button for the break out box to keep it from using power when my computer is on. Value: Best value for it's price. Manufacturer Support: Had to call them a couple times for some simple questions. The answered the phone right away. Good customer service, very knowledgable. The Wow Factor: Small, sleek...very sexy yet powerful. Overall: I did a lot of research before buying, this was the best bang for my buck. It does what I want it to do...yeah

"If you have a home studio, or do any pre-production in a larger studio, I highly recommend this converter. It really deliverers." submitted March 21, 2011

Overall
Sound: The Echo Gina is my secondary converter, mainly used for simple tracking like voice-overs. I have to say, and I say this with all honesty, the quality is amazing recording at 48htz / 24bit. Feature: The features on the front panel are simple and precise. The breakout cable from the PCI to the unit itself is very heavy duty and of high quality. The latency is close to zero and has not dropped out yet, as I have tasked the Echo Gina with very heavy duty software synths. Ease of Use: The user interface (software mixer) is simple and laid out very well. Routing is easy and you have an easy visual on everything happening with your audio. Quality: The only problem I have encountered with this breakout audio interface, is clock sync. On some ocassions, because the Echo products do not play well with the other children(Windows Audio...WMA)If I have to review any audio outside the DAW within Windows Media Player, afterward's, going back to thew DAW, the playback with go into double time. I have to completley close out the DAW, and re open. Value: Best small converter for the money, period. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed any as I have not yet contacted Echo to research the sync problem. The Wow Factor: really?

"Solid performer, right price, enough features for most applications." submitted February 10, 2008

By a customer from nc.rr.com
Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist in audio, recording and playing guitar
Music Style: very wide, but avoid thrash/death metal and most country
Sound: I'm into high-end audio, but only own a mid-fi system. I can compare the audio quality for two-channel for the same source music (HDCD, music DVD, etc) and cannot tell the difference. I use an Arcam Alpha9 HDCD source thorugh a Creek passive preamp (Gina plugs in here, too), via Transparent Audio 'Wave 100' speaker cables to Boston Acoustics T930 full range speakers. Now, with the Gina, I'm just as likely to pop in the CD/DVD into my PC and let that be the source! I use Guitar Rig III on this PC thru the Gina and WOW --- so many amps, so little latency (any at all?), and such great sound. It all just works and sounds awesome. I also record through it - Ibanez RG321 with DiMarzio '59s, SHure SM58 mic. Have not used the 5.1, but look forward to doing home theater through it!! Feature: PCI card and cable. Software CD. Nothing else required. Ease of Use: I don't recall any difficulty. Helps to read the manual, and revisit the WIndows and Echo consoles a few times if using with Tracktion, for example. Quality: Some static coming from volume knob. but I set this to play at the same level and adjust in software and at the preamp. Value: Got it for $275 the first year it came out. Manufacturer Support: RMA'd the product for poor phantom power, and later realized it wasn't the issue. At any rate, they did it quick and shipped it back to me in good time. The Wow Factor: The power output knob is too close the headphones input, making it difficult to adjust with average fingers. If not for that, a 10.

"Gorgeous Gina." submitted July 14, 2007

Musical Background: Musician, Producer, Writer, Engineer
Music Style: Hip-Hop Based (Underground, Real, Hip Hop; not snap ya fingas garbage)
Sound: beautiful converters, good preamps. Feature: love the breakoutbox, came with software, never used it. i use reason 3.0 along with recycle and adobe audition and it works flawlessly. Ease of Use: if you know how to install a PCI card and connect wires, then its a breeze. Quality: built like a beast. Value: excellent value. Manufacturer Support: had a few questions, easy to reach, very helpful. The Wow Factor: the gina is so sexy. my first true love. Overall: i will use this product until it wears out. (if it ever does) and if it does, i will most likely purchase another one just like it, possibly in the future i will purchase an upgrade if Echo makes one.

"Solid, clean sounding and feature rich." submitted December 6, 2004

Musical Background: Former pro-guitarist
Music Style: Rock/Alt-Country
Sound: Very clean sound with lots of headroom on input. I was using a 20-bit Layla and it definitely sounds better. Cleaner and hotter. Feature: Nice internal mic preamps, phantom power, headphones and powered off the PCI bus. Cable clutter is now minimal. Quality: Very well made. Sturdy metal case. Heavy, shielded cable. Trim and headphone pots feel heavy duty. Value: A tad pricy for my tastes but it's offset by the features and sound. Manufacturer Support: Excellent staff at Echo.

"Phantom Power flakes out" submitted September 12, 2013

By John McLaughlin in Oxford, NA
Musical Background: Session
Music Style: jazz-rock
Overall: So all was fine until after 14 months and then the phantom power packed in. Now I have to go through a mixing desk for the phantom power. Not ideal. My advice, avoid this product like the plague.

"This thing rocks!!!!" submitted November 28, 2005

Overall
Sound: Sounds clean and clear Feature: Midi, ADAT, mic pres and 6 line outs... what more do you want for this price? Quality: Works as promised. Sound is good, no problems with the pres or converters. Value: Not much hight qualiity sound cards with this feature set at this price, so this is a great deal. Manufacturer Support: haven't used them. But drivers are easy to obtain from the website. The Wow Factor: It looks cool and it's compact. Overall: This has bene used to replace 828 mk2 that just is too easy to break (firewire ports), so a PCI solution was the only choice. Definitely sounds as good if not a little cleaner, but half the cost and we didn't need so many inputs and outputs anyway, just a reliable sound card that can get the job done. The midi is a nice addition, as it saves another midi device.

"Huge disappointment!!! :(" submitted July 21, 2007

By a customer from rambler.ru
Music Style: fusion
Sound: it has constant hiss through the rare connectors, headphones are dead quiet, its very annoying and is different to tell if its card or incoming signal hiss while recording, very annoying. but anyway the sound is nice. Preamps are very good and have good gain, even through hiss you can notice the quality of preamps, I use them for guitar direct recording and they do fine job, no noise or something. Feature: nothing special, I don't use pure wave, if you don't use digital ins and outs it has basic features, other cards for example Maudio 410 is much better with features and routing capabilities, but this one has better preamps. Also it didn't come with the Tracktion CD, but who needs Traktion 1 if there is Traktion 3! Ease of Use: not the easiest thing on the world, needs some experience to figure out how the console software works. ASIO doesn't work with WDM, it means that you cannot play guitar through Amplitube and listen to media player at the same time, or use Cubase and media player or even internet explorer if you already entered for example youtube dot com or something. It always reboots my computer when I answer Skype call. Sometimes when playing Quake4 the sound stops and then I can not shut down my computer. Sometimes I get dropouts and strange behavior while recording. After a week of usage media player 11 stopped working, there is no audio coming out of it, I can playback only via Media Player Classic. I pared this card with Core2Duo, Intel G965RY motherboard which according to Echo website should work without any problem, but this card gave me only problems. Quality: box and cables look quiet solid Value: with the problems I have id doesn't worth it. price is pretty high. Manufacturer Support: i emailed support twice about my problems but still no answer, very bad! Overall: overall i needed stability and performance, this card gave me neither. I wouldn't buy it. I did everything to fix problems but they remain. My friend has older version of this card and it works great, don't know what's wrong with this one. Before I bought this one I searched every forum and review about this card, tried Maudio 410 for a while and decided to go for this one for its stability and performance (as others say), it was very stupid deal :(

When you call, mention priority code 12CZ-0TZN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976