When you call, mention priority code 14N6-1R13

Rating and Reviews: Echo Audiofire 12

Don't need mic preamps on your interface? Get 12 channels of pristine analog-to-digital conversion with the Echo AudioFire's 12 analog 1/4" line inputs.

"Best converters under $2k" submitted January 31, 2008

Overall
Sound: friggin' amazing converters. it will not be a bottle neck for your gear. i'm using custom made neve, api and great river preamp clones. No problem replicating the tone. Feature: wish it had a headphone jack. maybe one instrument input on the front. of course a spdif connection would be nice too. but that's all extra crap i probably wouldn't ever really use anyways. you're gonna need to get a headphone amplifier or use with powered monitors if you want to hear the signal. Ease of Use: overall easy to use except it too some time figuring out the software mixer. i had to mute the outputs there so i could monitor directly through the software. Quality: i got mine as a "scratch and dent" from here. So far i saw no scratches or dents. It was a steal! Value: If you are looking for pro grade converters and don't want to pay for the consumer type features this is the way to go. I researched for years before making the firewire plunge. This hasn't made me regret it! Manufacturer Support: You can actually call and talk to a real person. I think the guy I was talking to actually was the guy working on the drivers. He seemed to know quite a bit about ricoh chip compatibility. The Wow Factor: its a damn sexy looking beast and the meter bridge led read outs are great! Overall: This is hopefully going to last me a long time. With 12 inputs I don't see the need for adding any more converters (I only have 8 preamps).

"Excellent dedicated AD\DA interface if you dont want or need preamps and processing." submitted March 5, 2012

By Peter D in Seattle, WA
Musical Background: Semi Professional
Overall: I just ordered my second unit. I have had the original over a year now and I think it sounds great. Why its still shipping with FW800 I dont know and they really should at least include a FW800 adapter but that is low on the list of complaints. Unit is sexy looking and pretty PNP. I reinstalled my macbook so I hooked up this unit after downloading the newest driver and it picked up that I needed to update the firmware and just did it which was nice. I plugged in my ProTools 9 and it picked it right up. Great unit, simple and clean. For the money you cannot go wrong with on or more of these units. My setup: TAC Scorpion 16x16x2 Modular console - good preamps, many tweaked DAW Macbook pro running PT9 Vocal preamp - Meek Twin Q Various other things...

Echo Audiofire 12 Customer Review submitted March 23, 2010

Overall
Sound: Very, very nice software console, and connecting a second audiofire12 into the first one makes the console work as it pops up two separate console windows and the second with a "-a" name extension. Complete control. And the Firewire analyzer gives a lot of useful information when optimizing settings etc. No less than perfect for my needs. And the sound is just there! Brilliant! Feature: You can give unique names to any analog input bus which makes your oversight in the mixer/console is superb. The names for what you use the inputs for is there, available from any software. Easy recognizable compared to working with Audio bla bla 1 through 24. Ease of Use: Its just there! Quality: Very nice layout, though the meters could have consisted of more than 4 LEDs, but I guess every "gadget" would perhaps make less DSP power available for the audio. I can easily imagine the workload in there, and through the FW cable when recording on all tracks at the same time, plus diskload etc. Anyway, the meters are enough to spot activity to a certain degree. Value: VERY GOOD BUY! SIMPLY AMAZING POWER PER DOLLAR!

When you call, mention priority code 14N6-1R13. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976