When you call, mention priority code 1418-KJVG

Rating and Reviews: Dynaudio BM6A Monitor

A 150-watt version of Dynaudio's well-known BM5a, the BM6a active monitors offer higher headroom. Tune them to your room with the on-board LF/MF/HF filters.

Overall

"Best product in this range by a long shot, is worth so much more, you will love them." submitted June 30, 2009

Overall
Sound: Very clear reproduction of sound. These are true. The mids and highs are very well expressed. You will hear the truth. I am doing R&B and Hip Hop. For the low end, I added a Yamaha Sub and married the total set nicely together. I am using an RME Fireface 800 as well as a MOTU Traveler. You will need a sub woofer though, but within the specified frequency range, they produce enough low end accurately. Can't beat them for the price Feature: Very well presented. Everything you need is on there. Ease of Use: ABC...tune your room, not the monitors! Quality: Sturdy materiel, a quality product. You definitely can depend on them and with that extra thermal protection you are safe, but if you can blow this kind of monitor, you shouldn't be using it in the first place! Value: You get what you pay for. Worth every dime. I started off with Behringer monitors and it was worth it because I now know why they were not worth it and I have grown through several other makes until this. To date, this is the best value for money I have spent my dollar on. Manufacturer Support: Never needed them! The Wow Factor: Looks sexy, does not crowd my studio! Overall: I expect to use these for a very long time, even if I ever purchase another make, I will keep these. For the purpose of my ears, I will purchase other makes, after auditioning, but I know I can put out a professional recording with these without a problem. I chose them because of the truth they speak. If they were stolen, I would replace them.

"DynaudioRules" submitted July 24, 2007

Overall
Sound: I own other Dynaudio speakers in an Audiophile set-up. These speakers, as little as they may be sound 10 times bigger, just as detailed and honest to the recording as anything I have ever heard. The bottom is wonderful deep full and full of punch. The mids and highs are perfect, no listener fatigue what so ever. I listened for about an hour after I hooked them up and the next day had a long 5+ hour nonstop session with no fatigue at all...In fact I was looking for more tracks to listen too. Ease of Use: The High/Low level, mid/high/lf controls are just an added plus. Really in most rooms they will never be used but having them their means you should be able to suit these gems to any room. Quality: Solid, well built Overall: Overall, its nothing less than what I expected from Dynaudio and more than what I would ever expect from any other speaker
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best monitors so far." submitted October 25, 2007

By a customer from dami.us
Musical Background: DJ / producer
Music Style: House, progressive
Sound: Best sound I've experienced. Very clear, good low end, although you do need subwoofer for bass-heavy music (like hip-hop or electronic). Very good for mixing. Feature: I wish they had XLR pass-through to connect sub from them. Ease of Use: Nothing to it, really - you plug in and off you go. Quality: Very well built. Heavy, thick wood, top notch. Value: Best sound so far, although expensive. Well worth it if you can afford it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't called support - didn't need to. The Wow Factor: Sleek design, best sound - what's not to want? Overall: Excellent packager overall - looks sleek, excellent sound, easy to setup, easy to control.

"Good performer if you can overlook the shortcomings" submitted February 8, 2011

Music Style: all types - heavily into Progressive Rock and Jazz
Sound: Sounds strident at times - needed quite a bit of external EQ to tame them in my small heavily dampened listening room. Some recordings sounded shrill through them, and were quite honestly unlistenable without external EQ to the lower UF. Kinda like ice picks in the ears at frequencies falling between 1kH and 3kH in nearfield situations. Once EQ'd the response smoothed out. Feature: Rear panel LF MF HF sliders for minimal EQ Quality: Hisses from 1 meter in. Obviously, amp noise escaping through to the driver. I'm not entirely liking this aspect. To me a speaker should be dead silent if signal is absent. Cabinet is well constructed and drivers are well made, so no complaint there. Amplifiers seem to integrate into the system well, with the exception of the hissing thing. Value: I would have a better idea if I had auditioned a bunch of other items in this category, but alas my experience here is limited. Manufacturer Support: Support kinda blows. I sent an e-mail (no 1800 support) and didn't get a response for weeks. Actually, it had been so long that I had forgotten that I'd even sent it. Overall: I'm already looking. I'd love to audition the Focals.

When you call, mention priority code 1418-KJVG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976