When you call, mention priority code 155M-YYL8

Rating and Reviews: DW 9000PB Single Pedal

Get a smoother, more precise playing experience with this DW kick pedal. Drum Workshop's patented technology eliminates friction and increases response.

"Solid and dependable bass drum pedal." submitted December 2, 2012

By a customer from yahoo.com in Lafayette, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing drums in and out of bands for about 20 years.
Music Style: Christian Rock
Overall: This is a solid and dependable bass drum pedal. I've used DW bass drum pedals for many years and have never been disappointed. This pedal has a smooth feel and great action. It's reasonably priced and a simple process ordering and delivery. If you want an affordable, solid and dependable pedal then this pedal would be a good choice. There are many pedals on the market that may be equal, but if your wondering about the DW 9000, you won't be disappointed I'm sure.

"Best feel and response of any pedal I have tried, puts a new meaning to the word smooth." submitted September 7, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Alternative
Sound: This pedal is the bomb ! It has the best response and feel of anything I have tried to date. It feels like an effortless extension of my foot and mind. Knocking out 16ths on a single better than I did with my old double pedal. Feature: Yes, came with everything listed. So far the stock settings are great, with time I am anxious to see what customizing it a bit will do. Ease of Use: Sounds great on my kit, best pedal out there, par none ! Quality: Top to the line DW, you can't go wrong. Value: A bit pricey yes, but worth every penny of it. Manufacturer Support: No, don't anticipate any problems. The Wow Factor: As sexy and good looking as a bass pedal can get. Love the brushed aluminum look. Overall: Very Satisfied

"Second greatest pedal in the world!!!" submitted September 28, 2009

Music Style: Metal, Progressive, Drum and Bass, Jazz Fusion
Sound: These Pedals are extremely responsive-- they enable me to play with more fluency, and ease, and a with a great deal of symmetry compared to my old Iron Cobras. With the offset cam, and my tight heads, there is an extremely aggressive attack, in addition to blistering speeds. Feature: The infinitely adjustable cam allows a feel different for every player. The materials it is made out of create a feeling like you're playing on air. Literally. Many apects of this pedal are revolutionary. Ease of Use: My style comes heavily from my thighs and upper legs-- a lot of pedal mashing. With my old pedals I was having to expend too much energy. When Covering Disasterpiece with my band, I pulled a muscle. It even slightly affects me today. But with these pedals, I rarely run into these kind of problems. Quality: The a material are both light and durable, and the design of the cam allows it to remain stable no matter how hard you stomp. Value: Despite the incredible speed, control, durability, and power of these pedals, I feel they were a tad bit overpriced. Manufacturer Support: I have not had any problems with the pedals. Although when dealing with them, with one of my toms, they provided quick and excellent service. The Wow Factor: The smoothness of the footbpard and razor-sharp looks of the heel plate are very eye-catching, and long-lasting. The design is not over-whelming and seemingly simplistic, even though they're are extremely advanced features. Overall: This pedal is the worth the money. However, if you need more precise, groove-oriented feel, than you would need something a little heavier.

When you call, mention priority code 155M-YYL8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976