When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-MXGH

Rating and Reviews: Drum Workshop 3002 Pedal

Designed to give (and take) a beating, the Drum Workshop 3002 double bass pedal features a dual-chain turbo drive and steel base plates.

"This Is A GREAT Pedal for the Money....Buy It!!" submitted May 3, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Music Style: Funk, Rock, Fusion, Jazz, Blues
Sound: Two-way beaters (a DW staple) allow the sound to change from punchy to deep with more tone. DW seems to have set the industry standard for the double-sided beaters. Feature: The most useful features are the side adjustment for the hoop clamp, the key holder on the pedal base and the single post design feature (hi-hat pedal can be brought closer to the left bass drum pedal. Ease of Use: Very easy to set up; easy to "dial in" the proper spring tension. Very playable right out of the box. Quality: This pedal is typical Drum Workshop quality. The 3000 series is designed for the working drummer on a budget; most of the time, QUALITY is sacrificed to save dollars - it does not seem to be the case here. Value: This was a great value. I did a lot of investigation before deciding which pedal to purchase; some of the features on this pedal rival those on pedals costing more money. Again, kudos to DW for designing this series with the club drummer in mind. They seem to know that there is not a whole lot of money in the trenches. Manufacturer Support: I have contacted DW in the past. They have ALWAYS been prompt, courteous and seem really interested in what drummers have to say. The Wow Factor: Nice design. Don't think bass drum pedals offer much in the way of "sex appeal" but if there was such a thing, this one would definitely grace the runway. Overall: I expect that there will be a high level of satisfaction with the product. I have already used it in both rehearsals and gigs and it performed admirably.

Drum Workshop 3002 Pedal Customer Review submitted July 14, 2011

Overall
Sound: The double sided beaters are nice and both pedals feel balanced, resulting in an even sound. Feature: Never again will I search for a drum key Ease of Use: Very easy Quality: I mean it is DW...... Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to The Wow Factor: I bang these pedals with my feet everyday. Overall: Seems to be of high quality, if it ever wears out I'll just buy the best DW pedal that I can afford

"Awesome Product" submitted November 15, 2015

By Randy M in Akron, OH
Musical Background: 25 years as a working musician
Music Style: Rock,hard rock, metal
Overall: This pedal is awesome! DW has nailed it again. I am a working drummer doing 4-5 shows a month and im hard on my gear. This pedal surpasses some of the high dollar pedals ive owned in the past. The quality of craftsmanship is superb. The response is so great at the end of a show my legs don't ache anymore. Great job DW. And as for ZZOUNDS what can I say? Awesome company ! I will continue to order from them and you should too.

"Good For Drummers on Tight Budget..." submitted November 3, 2013

By Adam K in Port Jervis, NY
Musical Background: Drums and Guitar > 10 years
Music Style: Everything
Overall: I lost all my drum equipment thanks to hurricane Irene, so I had to buy everything all over again. I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money on a double bass pedal, so I decided to buy a mid level pedal from a respectable drum company. I am very happy with it. It's very easy to set up, and I really like the two sided beaters. I like using the fat plastic side. Makes the kick drum sound real wet, which I like. Hardware is all legit, and most importantly, the pedal stays attached to the bass drum. I've had a lot of issues with prior double bass pedals coming undone from the kick drum. Even tone between both beaters and decently responsive. Those looking to play metal style double bass would probably need something more expensive and responsive. But for a $200 pedal, it's well worth the money!

"Seeming good for the $$$" submitted May 31, 2012

By Jeffrey T in Phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 26 years, guitar, drums, keys etc.
Music Style: Funk, blues , rock, gospel, jazz.
Overall: I've been playing the pedal now for about a month, and so far it appears to be well made. The action seems really good. I play it with an electronic drumset, and response is good. To all those on the fence I would say to give it a chance. I am well pleased!

"Nice, smooth pedal" submitted November 16, 2015

By a customer from yahoo.com in Brookfield, MA
Musical Background: Engineer.
Music Style: Rock, blues, middle eastern
Overall: It's from DW. You don't need to say much more about it. While I've played DW9000 pedals, I can tell the difference, but for the money these are great. Responsive, quiet and stable. These truly are great pedals.

"Excellent Value, Great Quality" submitted March 26, 2012

By Kurt G in Boston, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing set for about 7 years, played professionally for a while, currently just practicing at home.
Music Style: Rock, heavy rock, metal, death- djent- kinda stuff, hard and fast.
Overall: These pedals are well-designed and seem to be up to par with the high standard the DW brand implies. All model name confusion aside, these are their budget double pedals. The quality is really nice, and the offset set key and included drum key and clip just made a lot of sense to me, especially with these being dual chain driven at this price. So far I haven't beaten the crap out of em yet but so far, so good.

"Dw 3000 Pedals" submitted December 3, 2013

By Sean P in Elizabeth, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Pro Studio musician getting airplay.
Music Style: Rock/ metal/Classical
Overall: Turbo sprockets...Faster than 5000 Accelerator. Best pedal on the market for the money.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-MXGH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976