When you call, mention priority code 14MS-R2J3

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop Crybaby Fasel Wah

Take a trip back through time. The Crybaby Classic features the same Fasel inductors found in the original Crybaby wah.

"Crybaby Fasel Wah, a pedal board Essential...." submitted June 17, 2014

By Matt Gerace in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years...guitar / bass / piano / drums / vocals.....both a Pro & home jammer.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Indie, Grunge, Psychedelic
Overall: I am very pleased with my purchase of the Dunlop GCB95F Crybaby Fasel Wah Pedal. It's definitely an Essential piece to be integrated into any pedal board / rig. It has a classic & warm tone that truly emulates classic sweeps and wah tones of the late 60s / early 70s music scene. I recommend this pedal as a MUST-HAVE for any aspiring musician or die-hard guitarist.

"Great pedal. Love it!" submitted June 20, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbyist/Recording
Music Style: Rock, Altenative, RATM-ish stuff
Sound: You can feed distortion into this or play it clean. Either way, the sound is absolutely amazing! You get the classic wah sound for a pretty good price Feature: I would've liked to adjust some of the sounds, kind of like on the Boss PW-10. Ease of Use: You just step on it. God help you if you can't figure that one out. Quality: It's heavy and seems to be rock solid. I don't think I will have to worry about it breaking anytime soon. Value: It's good, but I don't know if it's entirely worth $100. That's pretty steep. Before you drop the hundred bucks, look around a bit. There are Vox wahs and Boss wahs and all other kinds of wah pedals. You might find something that suits your needs a little better. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them and I don't think I will ever have to. The Wow Factor: I wanted it really bad, and I'm still always eager to play it Overall: I'll use this wah pedal for a long time. All artists these days use the Dunlop wah pedal. If it's good enough for them then it definitely must be good enough for you.

"Wah Wah!" submitted July 28, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Recording Musician
Music Style: Blues Rock, Metalcore, Neo-Classical, Classic Rock
Sound: This wah pedal has a pretty good sound. I almost got the cry baby classic, but I didn't know what a fasel inductor was so I decided to drop the extra $20-$30 and hope for the best :). I have used this pedal in studio recordings, for sessions, and with the recording of my band's first album. Feature: It did not include any accessories that I was aware of. I did actually have to pay for a separate AC adapter. (Using batteries always kills my sound) Ease of Use: It's extremely easy to use. Maybe the hardest part is finding which position in your effects chain fits your sound the best. Quality: I have had no problems with it, and it is built very sturdily. Value: I would say it should be sold slightly cheaper. This is my opinion though, and it has been worth the money I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: I never had to deal with support. The Wow Factor: I craved a wah-wah... And it seemed like most of the guitarists I idoled used the Dunlops wah's... which model stood out more? The Cry baby, of course. Overall: I will be satisfied with this pedal until it dies out.

"John Lennon's guitar can gently weep, but mine can flatout wail unlike any other!" submitted April 23, 2006

Musical Background: Hobbyist/Band Member
Music Style: Classic Rock/ Rock'n'Rool
Sound: This wah is amazing! I played many wahs until I finally chose this one. It has a very vintage, 60/70's sound, which I love. I chose it because I think it has a wider range of tones than the other ones I played. At the heel position, this wah has a great dark, muffled sounding growl. At the toe, it has a loud, screaminging sound. I like to leave it at the toe for soloing, because it gives you a great biting, solo- y sound. You can leave it in one place, slowly sweep it, or make individual notes/ chords wah. From funk to classic rock, this wah does it all. Feature: AC or DC power, yyyaaayyy!!! Ease of Use: You step on it to turn it on, then, when you move your foot back and forth, it makes sweet sounds. How much easier can it get? Quality: Solid as a brick, I think it will definately be with me for a long time. Every bit roadworthy. Value: Great investment, only wah I'll ever need. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it, and don't think I'll ever need to The Wow Factor: All black with white lettering- simple, yet it is so cool looking. The outside doesn't matter, though, because the sound is what counts, and you'll definately want this sound. Overall: Great investment. I'd recomend going to a music store, and testing different wah's to make sure you get ony that fits your style of music. Get an Dunlop- you can't go wrong.

"Best pedal ever" submitted December 14, 2004

Overall
Sound: it's the best pedal ever Feature: The best feature obviously is the fasel that amped up the standard wah ped, to that classic 60's sound Quality: becuase it's a legendery crybaby makes it quality Value: yes it is this in my eyes is the best wah ped made kirk hammet uses it it's got to be The Wow Factor: The crybaby sticker on the front just reaks of quality Overall: ill be forever satisfied

"the best" submitted August 14, 2005

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: player
Music Style: rock,blues,metal
Sound: i think it just has the perfect sound for any style of music! Feature: it doesnt really have any extra features:( Quality: its very tough and it wont break that easy Value: this is one of the best wahs there is Manufacturer Support: never needed service The Wow Factor: i dont know what i would do without it Overall: its just the best there is

"Very nice sounding but very unreliable" submitted May 30, 2013

By Rick G
Musical Background: Play professionally
Music Style: Rock and funk.
Overall: First off I'd like to say that this is just my experience with these pedals. Dunlop has been in the business for a long time so obviously their products are good. I've had other dunlop wah's that have been great but this particular model has been nothing but trouble for me. I've had three of these pedals now. The first one I bought had an extremely scratchy pot straight out of the box so I returned it and was sent another one no questions asked. I got the second one out of the box, plugged it in and sounded great!... for about two days. Then the pot became scratchy again. I put up with it for about a month because I needed to use it for work but after a few more weeks the on/off button stopped working entirely! So again I had to send it back and get a replacement. The third one sounded great too although it sounded very different from the others, it might have just been the way the sweep was set up though. This one lasted about a month before the whole inside of the pedal fell to bits. I'm in the process of sending this one back but I won't be getting one of these.

"Not so good" submitted October 16, 2013

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Overall
Overall: This wah is very dificult to play. There is no way to control it, than up down all of the time, its because the sweep range is very limited. With gcb 95 you can invent and have fun, with this one you feel limited. Sounds brighter, so its better to use with dark overdrives. but just try hi gain or even boss ds1, forget it, sounds harsh bright, and bad. its ok with clean sound. it could be good product if had wider sweep, and was less bright. true bypass is not enough. its completely not versatile. Sounds nothing like i was expecting, i thought it would be tru bypass modded gcb 95, but its completely different product.

"The definitive wah" submitted March 26, 2012

By Tyler Jensen in Eureka, CA
Musical Background: Active gigging musician
Music Style: Metal, rock and Blues
Sound: Super responsive and smooth wah tone. Just blows all the other wahs I've used out of the water. Not just perfect for those retro/classic sounds, this is the wah that ALL the others are modeled after. Feature: True bypass is nice, Very silent switching. Other than that, its a wah, nothing more or less. the way it should be. Ease of Use: Turn it on and rock away. Doesn't get much simpler. Quality: Like a tank. Got mugged the other night by a bunch of emo kids who needed money for eyeshadow so I pulled out my crybaby classic and smashed 'em all in the face with it. Then I plugged it in to my axe of doom and melted those already pre-tenderized-by-smashing faces right off of them. Value: For the money, its absolutely the best deal out there. In my opinion, I'm surprised they don't charge more. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it. It does come with a warranty, though. and I've never had an issue with any dunlop, mxr, or way huge products. The Wow Factor: Doesn't look too fancy, except it says classic underneath the Crybaby logo. But it will bring life to just about any lead you ever want to play. Overall: Wanna wail? Buy this. All the others are wannabes.

"The definitive wah" submitted March 26, 2012

By Tyler Jensen in Eureka, CA
Musical Background: Active gigging musician
Music Style: Metal, rock and Blues
Sound: Super responsive and smooth wah tone. Just blows all the other wahs I've used out of the water. Not just perfect for those retro/classic sounds, this is the wah that ALL the others are modeled after. Feature: True bypass is nice, Very silent switching. Other than that, its a wah, nothing more or less. the way it should be. Ease of Use: Turn it on and rock away. Doesn't get much simpler. Quality: Like a tank. Got mugged the other night by a bunch of emo kids who needed money for eyeshadow so pulled out my crybaby classic and smashed 'em all in the face with it. Then I plugged it in to my axe of doom and melted those already re-tenderized by smashing faces right off of them. Value: For the money, its absolutely the best deal out there. In my opinion, Im surprised they don't charge more. Manufacturer Support: Havent needed it. It foes come with a warranty, though. and I've never had an issue with any dunlop, mxr, or way huge products. The Wow Factor: Doesn't look too fancy, except it says classic underneath the Crybaby logo. But it will bring life to just about any lead you ever want to play. Overall: Wanna wail? Buy this. All the others are wannabes.

When you call, mention priority code 14MS-R2J3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976