When you call, mention priority code 20G-0CX7

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop DB01 Dimebag Wah

With huge volume boost capabilities, this pedal is designed to bring your wah effect to the forefront when you need it. It's a Dunlop and Dimebag Darrell collaboration.

"Buy it, or die trying" submitted January 3, 2006

Music Style: rock, metal, progressive
Sound: its definately the best wah ive used, its totally customizable so theres no way u cant find a sound that suits ur style, i play with a decent amount of distortion and most wahs cant be heard clearly bright through my sound when distorted but this wah totally chugs along with my playing Feature: once again totally customizable, volume control, q control, high end control, 5 way selector for different frequencies, volume boost switch, 2 leds on the back of the pedal to let u know if the colume boost is engaged and if the pedal is on. Kick ass skateboard tape on the top of the pedal as opposed to that plastic crap on other wah wahs Quality: solid ask a rock, i think im gonna have this pedal for a very very long time, i dont know if anyone can put out another wah wah pedal that can do better than this one Value: its a little pricey but its worth it, when i think about it, its only 50 bux more expensive than the db-02 and that one u cant customize or anything Manufacturer Support: im a huge believer that dunlop and boss are the 2 absolute best pedal companies ever, every pedal i own is from one of the 2 makers and i have never had to call for support The Wow Factor: ive wanted it since i saw the first ad for it, and it looks f*ckin awesome, sounds awesome, who wouldnt want it?! Overall: i dont think i will ever not be satisfied with the product, this wah definately is a must buy for anyone whos into a heavier music scene. its the only wah that can do what u imagine a wah should do. This is 100 percent good, nothing wrong with it.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Most versatile wah ever, not just for metal" submitted July 11, 2015

By Cody c in crescent lake, OR
Overall
Musical Background: playing for 15 years.
Music Style: Metal,hard rock, blues
Overall: I spent a little more than I wanted on this tank due to its versatility. From a nice bluesy wah, to jazzy bow chicka-bow-bow, to insanely dimesque squeals this wah does it all & everything in between! Limitless customizations, and then kick that red boost knob and add even more gain..great pedal, worth every dime (pun intended). Stop reading this & give them your money for this kickass, camo painted, grip tape covered beast!

"Killer Pedal" submitted June 2, 2006

Music Style: All kinds of Metal and Rock
Sound: I get the best sound with it and it is great for Rock and Metal. Feature: What I love about this pedal is the skateboard grip tape, my feet dont slide on it, etc. Ease of Use: I get great sound with the gear I have. I have a Dean Far Beyond Driven guitar, Dime distorter, KRANK Amp, and this pedal. I get good sound out of it becuse I have been play guitar for 13 years so I know what Im doing. Quality: This is a storng durable product. You can stomp on it all you want and you will not break it. It should last you a good 9 to 14 years. Value: For this pedal I would puy up to $300 for a great pedal like this. Manufacturer Support: My friend owns a guitar store and I got it easy and no problems. I would go to a store and by it, it is much easyer than buying online, but it is good to check out the product on the web to make sure the dealer isnt trying to rip you off. The Wow Factor: It is hot! What is not to like with the camo design and the skate board grip tape. Overall: I think I will have this pedal for life and I dont think Im going to look for anything else.

"i love the dimebag darrel dunlope wah from hell buy it or you will regret it" submitted April 19, 2010

Musical Background: recording engineeer
Music Style: metal rock blues
Sound: this wah pedal is amazing i just got it today and is sounds,feels,and looks amazing it sounds great with a clean channel as much as it does with distortion Feature: i really like that it has a volume bust and you can really fine tune the pedal but its very user friendly Ease of Use: it very simple so even if your a beginner or dimebag darrell himself R.I.P you can sound amazing Quality: it very sturdy and the grip tape helps so much unless your in your house with out shoes on Value: the price might be a little pricey but you get what you pay for Manufacturer Support: i have never had to contact dunlope but i haave had several of here products The Wow Factor: it looks great with the dimebag camo and the cowboys from hell logo on the front Overall: i will use this until it does not work any more i will not be looking for a wah pedal any time soon

"Better than ordinary" submitted June 5, 2005

Musical Background: My hobby is guitar
Music Style: Alt. Rock.,
Sound: Excellent sounds. it can sound very mellow. add some distoring and it sounds just awesome. the boost addition lets you add more volume. Feature: cool dials to change the sound. boost feature lets you add more volume instead of figiting with your guitar or amp. the red light goes on when its in effect. Quality: looks very durable. haven't broken it yet. Value: its worth the extra bucks. it doesn't give you that plain Wah sound. Manufacturer Support: the warrenty i got is great. but thats from the store. dont really know about Dunlop. The Wow Factor: Great design. Even better playing sound. definately gives music another sound.

"Great looking Wah!" submitted March 11, 2015

By Jack P in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 23 years experience with guitar.
Music Style: Studied Jazz and Classical in school and currently perform in a Punk band and a Death Metal band in San Diego.
Overall: This is your typical Cry Baby with a few added tweaks. Sound is good with a decent range of options, including a nice boost. What I really like about using this Crybaby live is the indicator lights on the back side of the pedal. The lights are easy to see on a large dark stage and I don't have to guess like I do with my POD XT LIVE, one less thing to worry about. As far as zzounds is concerned, the service was great! The products arrived very quickly even though I chose the free shipping which was a pleasant surprise. They have definitely out done the competition and I'm looking forward to making another purchase with zZounds in the future...

"can't be anymore satisfied" submitted July 17, 2004

Music Style: heaviest of heavy
Feature: people say the vol, variable q, fine tune are hard to turn, they aren't, very easy to turn, just hard to get to when playing live Quality: it could take a beating for sure, battery cover seems lose when there's no battery in it, but oh well, plug one in there Value: could be cheaper but its best to buy from here, its on time, cheapest price online cept for ebay, but their products are new, not used. Manufacturer Support: haven't dealt with them, dont really need to with this pedal. The Wow Factor: it has great looks yes, and sounds really nice on a 1/2 stack, plus its camoflauge, if you have a camo carpet or camo rug, you'll lose it Overall: this pedal rocks, dime rocks, pantera rocks, cfh forever

"ONE HELL OF A WAH!!!!!!!!" submitted January 1, 2006

Overall
Sound: YOU CAN PRATICALLY GET ANY SOUND YOU WANT FROM IT WHETHER YOUR'E LOOKING FOR THE THICKER JIMI HENDRIX SOUNDING TYPE OF WAH YOU KNOW WOWWWWW OR THE MUCH BRITTLE SCREAMING TYPE OF WAH AND MUCH MORE OF EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.I USE THE WAH RIGHT BEFORE I GO INTO MY BOOSTER BOX TO GET EXTRA GAIN OUT OF MY MARSHALL VALSTATE AMPLIFIERS AND TO ADD SUSTAIN TO THE WAH.THE WAH ALSO HAS A SELECTABLE BUILT IN VOL BOOST WHICH MIGHT BE USEFUL IF YOU HAVE NO DIST. DEVICES OR IF YOU HAVE THE WAH ON A VERY LOW SETTING.OF COURSE RUN THE WAH BEFORE ALL OTHER DISTORTION UNITS SO IT WONT SOUND QUACKY. Feature: THIS PEDAL HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH FEATURES THAT ALSO INCLUDES A ROCKER TORQUE WRENCH TO LOOSEN OR TIGHTEN THE FOOT ACTION OF THE WAH WHICH I HAVE NO USE FOR ITS FINE THE WAY IT IS.MY FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE WAH IS THE 6 WAY SELECTOR SWITCH TO CHANGE THE HIGHER AND LOWER FREQUENCIES OF THE EFFECT.FOR MY PERSONAL TASTE I SET THE KNOB TOWARDS THE LOWER FRQUENCIES IT SOUNDS MORE MUSICAL AND PUTS ALOT OF POWER AND BALLS INTO MY GUITAR SOLOS.ALSO I KEEP THE VARI Q AND FINE TUNE SWITCH ALL THE WAY UP FOR THAT WIDE SWEEP IF NOT IT'S JUST GONNA GET NARROWER WHERE YOU CANT HEAR THE WAH UNLESS IF YOU WANT TO USE AS AN EQ.I ACTUALLY GOT A PRETTY COOL RYTHEM SOUND OF IT BY LOWERING ALL THE TONE CONTOLS ON THE SIDE OF THE WAH WITH THE PEDAL PUSH ALL THE WAY DOWN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS AMAZING. Quality: ITS A LITTLE TOO EARLY TO SAY I JUST BOUGHT ONE ALTHOUGH THIS MY SECOND TIME BUYING THIS WAH THE OTHER ONE BROKE DOWN AS SOON AS I TOOK IT HOME AND GOT ANGRY BECAUSE IT WAS THE LAST ONE SO I SWITCHED IT OUT FOR A JIMI HENDRIX WAH WHICH IS ALSO A PRETTY GOOD WAH.BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HOLD ON TO THIS WAH AS MUCH AS I CAN HELP IT SO FAR NO PROBLEMS !!!LETS ONLY HOPE. Value: DESPITE THE VERSATALITY AND LETS NOT FORGET THE FASAL INDUCTOR FOR THAT CLASSIC WAH TONE ITS PROBABLY WORTH EVERY PENNY. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I CANT SAY CAMOFLAUGE IS REALLY THAT SEXY AND IM NOT EVEN GONNA THINK ABOUT IT.ITS JUST A GREAT SOUNDING WAH AND DIMEBAG IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUITAR PLAYERS AND THIS IS MY TRIBUTE TO HIM R.I.P DIME. Overall: YES THIS ONE IS A KEEPER ALTHOUGH I HAVE THREE OTHER WAHS IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ONE OF THEM.OUT OF MY COLLECTION I MUST SAY THAT THE DIMEBAG AND THE HENDRIX WAH IS MY PRIDE AND JOY.OTHER WAHS ARE JUST WEAK IN COMPARISON.I WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA GET A 535Q AND THEN I SAW THIS ONE AT THE STORE AND I GOT INTO THE SPIRIT BECAUSE I WAS PRETTY DEVASTATED WHEN HE WAS SHOT AND MURDERED.BESIDES THE PEDAL GOT ALOT OF TONE AND THAT SPECAIL SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT GET OUT OF OTHER PEDALS.SO NOT ONLY THIS PEDAL IS MUSICALLY SATISFYING BUT A GOOD CHOICE FOR MY OWN INSPIRATION.

"Dimebags Memomory Wah" submitted March 27, 2005

Overall
Sound: It's probably the best wah money can buy. I use it all the time and really like the effects. You should purchase this wah. Value: I would give this product a 20 on price but i cant

When you call, mention priority code 20G-0CX7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976