When you call, mention priority code 204-YLYL

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop Tortex Picks

Turtle Power! These long-lasting picks give you a no-slip grip. Pick up a 12-pack in the gauge/color of your choice, and you'll always have a pick on hand.

"My first experience with Dunlop Tortex Picks." submitted April 2, 2007

By a customer from mastertex.com
Overall
Musical Background: 27 years as a Hobbyist.
Music Style: Rock, Country and Blues.
Sound: Currently I purchased the Dunlop Tortex picks orange color 0.6 mm for the first time and these picks really impressed me due to the fact that these tends to make a solid and rich/bright sound as well as these do not slip from your fingers and I found them with good griping tendency. These picks are very durable and resist quick wearing out. They are probably the toughest picks I have ever used with right amount of flexiblity. One thing more good about these picks is the low level of clipping noise produce by them as compared with other brand picks. I must add by saying that I found them excellent in all respect. Feature: The most useful feature is its high gripping or non slipping quality. Ease of Use: Oh of course these picks are a lot easier than other picks and you will love them. Quality: No doubt about it that these picks belong to A1 quality. Value: These are of brillant value and one will never regret after buying and using them. Manufacturer Support: No The Wow Factor: After experimenting with these picks I have again placed an order for more such picks. These picks are irresistable. Overall: Overall quality and feel of these picks is superb.

"Awesome Picks." submitted April 22, 2012

By Noah L in Souix Falls, SD
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 2 years, Hobbyist
Music Style: Rock, Christian, Heavy Metal/ Screamo.
Sound: I picked these up after useing Fender Medium picks for a few weeks. They sound brighter and don't wear out nearly a quick. Feature: The best feature it the texture, even if you sweat alot, they dont fall out of your hand as easily as other picks. Ease of Use: Its a guitar pick, so, um, No Comment Quality: One of the best quality picks i've ever used. Value: Awesome value. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It has a turtle on it :D Overall: Best picks Ive ever used.

"Oh, the Turtle!" submitted June 26, 2008

Musical Background: Active Guitarist, Songwriter
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Alternative, Acoustic, Whatever comes to Mind
Sound: This pick gives you a well-rounded sound. Feature: The plastic used is really smooth and soft, while still retaining the stifness of the pick. Ease of Use: It's easy to hold since the plastic is so smooth and soft. Also, when you drop it, it's already a bright color, so it's easy to find. Quality: These picks are 100% trustable. Value: The price of picks is virtually the same anywhere. Manufacturer Support: Support? Please. Who calls a company to ask how to use a pick? The Wow Factor: If I could use one pick for the rest of my life, I would choose the light-blue pick with the kickin' little turtle on it. The 1MM's are my favorite. 1.14 close behind. Overall: These picks are the best picks I've ever used. I can trust them 100%.

Dunlop Tortex Picks Customer Review submitted June 16, 2003

By a customer from musician.net
Overall
Overall: Johnn Frusciante from RHCP uses guage .60 Dunlop tortex picks.

"Dunlop Tortex picks. Taste great, More filling!" submitted July 21, 2005

By a customer from cableone.net
Musical Background: Musician, song writer
Music Style: Gospel
Feature: tortex picks actually feel good between the fingers. The texture of the pick is different than any I have used before. The Wow Factor: IT just feels good between the fingers, and is less likely to be thrown to the floor while playing, than other picks I have used. There is nothing like playing with a fresh Tortex pick.

Dunlop Tortex Picks Customer Review submitted July 5, 2007

By a customer from ntlworld.com
Overall
Musical Background: In a Band.
Music Style: Rock and roll.
Sound: Great really solid picks, I use the purple ones. They are especially good for rhythm guitarists as well as thick strings. Quality: Some of these picks last years, it is very hard to wear them don. Value: It is great value not like the crappy same price picks that break in a day.

"AWSOME PICKS!!!!!!!" submitted July 12, 2007

Musical Background: pre-gigging stage
Music Style: heavy metal, rock, hard rock
Sound: these picks are insane, they help you pick faster and better. Feature: the tortex is awsome. its way better than the cheap-feeling picks that are made of plastic. these feel awsome. Ease of Use: excelent. Quality: ive had them for about a month, so i cant really give you anything here, but these dont feel like theyll be breaking any time soon. Value: $.33 per pick, id say its perfect seeing how nice these picks are. Manufacturer Support: had no problems, didnt have to deal with them. The Wow Factor: just the one color doesnt really bother me at all, i didnt get them for how they looked. Overall: if you want a nice feelling pick that also plays good, these are for you.

"Of teh sexy" submitted February 7, 2011

Overall
Sound: Makes my guitar sensually moan, sadly cry, and violently scream. Sound quality is great! Feature: The tortex material doesnt slip from sweaty hands, and has great memory! Ease of Use: Very comfortable to hold Quality: My favorite pick out of Dunlop. It's just perfect Value: Worth every penny!! I bought a pack, three months in I still use one of the picks. Buy a pack if you lose them often. Manufacturer Support: I'm going to call later to find out! The Wow Factor: It has a turtle on it, need id say more? Overall: My pick has lasted three months. Only shows slight scratches along the edges. Still as strong and sturdy as ever

"TURTLE!" submitted August 29, 2008

Musical Background: Play guitar for the fun of it
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Alternative
Sound: I never really notice much of a difference in sound with the different picks I use. Feature: I like how its a flat color, and not all glossy, the bright colors makes it easy to find if dropped. Ease of Use: Wait..what? I'd say this pick is easy to use.....i guess. Quality: Very good quality, my favorite pick by far is the white .88mm with the green turtle, though it seems you cant get it here. Value: Good price for good picks. Manufacturer Support: You don't need help with picks. The Wow Factor: Its designed very well, its not loaded with things to look at, and I like it simple :) Overall: I'll be using these picks for a long time

"it's a pick!! Albeit a really good one" submitted May 20, 2008

Overall
Sound: I suppose the only sound a pick makes is when it hit's the floor. Sound pretty good that way too Feature: the tortex picks are pretty resistant to sweat. And have fairly decent grip. They're pretty much indestructable. I haven't seen them here but they also come in " stubby" and "sharpie" styles. There really is no better pick for Lead work than the sharpy Ease of Use: It's a frikkin guitar pick! It's pretty easy to use Quality: 10! 'Nuff said Value: Can be had for anywhere from .15 to .25 cents a pick. And last forever Manufacturer Support: they won't hold up a building. but, they're pretty durable for what they are. Never had to call a manufacturer for a faulty guitar pick. That's like blaming a gun for shooting people The Wow Factor: Are you guys serious??? Overall: 10

"best picks on the market" submitted February 12, 2008

By a customer from carolina.rr.com
Music Style: rock,metal
Feature: its just a regular pick Ease of Use: just a standard pick although i keep losing a specific one though. Quality: very good plastic quality they are made out of. Value: decent price i get them for 25 cents a pick though Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with support The Wow Factor: the turtle is awesome Overall: i am very satisfied with these picks ive had a green one for over 5 yrs and it still is working great!!! i use the green ones i might switch to blue or purple next.

"puprle headed wonder XD" submitted December 13, 2007

Overall
Sound: i use purple (1.4 mm) and there chunky so you have to artickulate notes lighter if u use that type. Feature: a little to small and i drop them more often if im not careful Quality: highest quality pick ive ever used they dont wreck ever i lose most of them though XD Value: its a pick that is worth the whole $1.25 each(at the guitar store in dawson creek) The Wow Factor: turdles are straight up sexy Overall: just pick it up there a verry resonable pick

"awesome" submitted October 8, 2007

Music Style: rock, jazz, acoustic
Quality: the best. they never break and are very hard to wear down Value: for these picks the price is fine The Wow Factor: the feel is awesome and I love the color(i use blue)

"Sorry no title...." submitted July 1, 2007

Overall
Sound: They make your guitar sound great! Feature: I practice guitar for hours a day and they don't wear alot! I also tend to sweat alot and that makes the pick slippery so it falls. Not with these picks. Because they are easy to hold and they feel good. Ease of Use: See features Quality: They are also nice and sturdy and like I said tey don't wear alot. Value: Totally worth the money, best picks I have ever used. I buy them all the time. Manufacturer Support: bye The Wow Factor: Looks cool too Overall: I love these picks. I gave my friend a dunlop tortex in exchange for another pick. I found out I got ripped off lol. Because dunlop tortex's are so good.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Dunlop Tortex Picks Customer Review submitted January 26, 2004

Overall
Sound: When I strummed my faithful Alvarez with this here pick, it added new richness and tone.

When you call, mention priority code 204-YLYL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976