When you call, mention priority code 201-NDPV

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop Gator Grip Picks

Gator Grip picks provide the most non-slip pick surface available. They come in a pack of 12 picks and your choice of gauges.

Overall

"Skip all the trial and errors of pick collecting and just use the Gator Grip. Of course if you are like me, you have to go throu" submitted April 7, 2009

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Any very old school genre
Sound: The sound is pure, in other words, it doesn't color the sound at all. No scratchy, dull, thin, etc. All you hear is the string as it sounds on the guitar. I use the 58mm red. Feature: Very good grip that gets better during a session and is very good at the start. Exceptional control and has the best release of any pick (hundreds) I've used. Very free, without any fight to make notes fly. Ease of Use: Best pick available IMO. Pick release is immediate and smooth. Flex doesn't change with temperature increase, that's paramount. Every pick has a learning curve, but this pick is easy to get comfortable. I use the 58mm red. Quality: Lasts a long time. Each pick is exactly alike. I honestly can't find a fault with this pick. I use the red 58mm. Value: Top notch products in all categories. Manufacturer Support: No experience...... The Wow Factor: I don't care about sex appeal. If I did, I'd wax my bald head. Overall: See above. I am "picky" about picks.... :-D Hard to imagine, but there are no downsides to this pick. Many others are good to exceptional in one way or another but always have a deficiency; well not this pick at least for me.

"No more flingin' picks!" submitted July 3, 2005

Musical Background: In a band and recording engineer
Music Style: Metal
Feature: The pick is somehow made with something that makes it really easy to hold onto. I used to have a pick go flying once in a while, but now with this pick, I don't really ever drop my pick. Quality: It has an alligator head on it, so it's cool automatically. I bought the purple ones, and I think I've only worn one out in about three months. However, I might have lost some, but that's my fault. Value: 12 picks for a couple bucks. Definitely worth it. The Wow Factor: It has an alligator on it! I love it! Overall: I currently use these picks the most out of about 10 other kinds. I just the the thickness I got and the non-slick surface of these picks.

"GATOR GRIP PICKS RULE!" submitted February 1, 2011

By SRFinnell
Music Style: Metal of all types
Feature: I use the 2.0mm picks and they are super easy to hold! They never shift in my fingers or slip out! Not to mention, they last forever. Quality: The picks are consistent. They all grip well in my fingers and the thickness if each and every pick in the pack is 2.0mm! Value: They cost as much as other picks on the market and you get so much more. The Wow Factor: They're black AND have an alligator on them! Very cool. Overall: I will never use another pick for as long as I live.

"Dunlop USA 2.0 mm Gator Grip Pick" submitted June 14, 2008

Overall
Music Style: FICKING METAL!!!
Sound: the sound is really aggressive and hard hitting, perfect for metal Feature: the material is non-slip, so...it doesn't slip! also RESISTENT TO PICK SLIDES, very useful Ease of Use: thick pick, good stuff Quality: the best, awesome Value: excellent Manufacturer Support: nada The Wow Factor: i'll use this thing for the rest of my career, i swear Overall: very excellent metal pick

"White-powder = Awesome Grip!" submitted August 1, 2005

Overall
Quality: These are very comfortable picks and they stay right at your hand, pinch harmonics are done with ease, and my sweeping is much toneful! They last long, and i have been using the same pick since for ever! The white powder coating is awesome, the feel of it is very addicting, though they may not last as long, but the pick is still grippy after it's all worn off!. Value: BUY EM NOW! The Wow Factor: White Powder Coating, DELICOUS! Overall: Buy the pack now and you won't regret 'em, i HIGHLY recomend these things, the other fender picks i have used are just crappy to me now, since my fingers got used to these.! I RECOMEND 1.5 for serious SHREDDERS!

When you call, mention priority code 201-NDPV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976