When you call, mention priority code 16XQ-GM2J

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah

Funk up your bass with the 150Q Ultimate Bass wah pedal. This classic Crybaby effect includes Dunlop's Q control for dialing in tones from subtle to punchy.

Overall

"Great wah! best bass pedal ever in the history of the world" submitted October 18, 2003

By no, not giveing to you
Music Style: Metal/Rock/Punk
Sound: The 105Q can give you a good funk like sound for slapping and popping or for just wah, like on black sabbath's NIB bass solo. Combine this beast of a wah with a boss bass odb-3 overdrive and have the set up on the odb-3 set for high gain (level 12 o'clock, high and low EQ 12 o' clock, Balance at 2 o' clock, and the gain all the way up) and have the volume and high Q on the 105Q all the way up and you get a great cliff burton sound and have wailing, screaming, earpierceing, cut right through the guitar and drum sound wah (have your signal chain go from the wah then the distortion, then the amp for a better screaming wah sound). This is the greatest pedal i've ever bought, i love it, i get great wah sounds, from a subtle woah, to screaming WOW! The pedal also has a nice range from heal to toe for movement, compared to the crappy morley dual bass wah, the morley has no heel to toe range and it's very vocal at all, the 105Q kills it. Also the cut out after you use the wah that you always hear about is nothing, i can notice it some, but my guitarist didn't notice it until i told him about it, and he is going to get a dunlop wah after hearing my wah solos, and my good metallica wah lines (this pedal combined with distortion gives you a great sound for anesthesia and for whom the bell tolls). Overall a great pedal, if you don't have one, get one now! oh yeah, sounds good when recording too, i tried it on my computer last week and it souned good, and was just plugging in! i'm going to get a Direct Imput box soon so my recordings will sound better. Feature: great for a wailing wah, or a subtle wah, tons of fun to use when i fool around with slapping and popping, and stupid funk stuff i fiddle with, but i play mostly metal, and band is just a general rock band and it works great for all my playing. I'm getting a 5 string next week and i tried it with a friend's 5 string and it worked great, i've had the pedal for 2 months and no problems, one tip though, if you wear long frayed out pants, kinda pull em up or keep them from getting under you wah when you use a toe down postion, cuz you look a little strange when you are attached to your wah by your pants, lol. also get a power adapter, i've always heard that wahs will suck down 9 volt batteries really quick. Quality: built like a tank, it's a beast. Value: BR> Manufacturer Support: I e-mailed them and they gave me all the info i wanted and answered all my inquirers. The Wow Factor: great color, white instead of the normal black dunlop wahs, built like a tank, can't destroy it. Overall: i'll never search for another wah, unless dunlop made a new even cooler version of this, but that will be hard to top. if this was stolen i would buy 2 or 4 or 1,367, cuz it rules.

"Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah" submitted June 23, 2014

By Dave W in San Francisco, CA
Musical Background: Bass, 3 yrs, jamb with friends
Music Style: Any style except rap or christian. Gospel OK
Overall: Great Wah. Consistent volume throughout range. Smooth clean highs.

"If you want an inexpensive product with more than average response , sound,durability and size..this is it." submitted February 5, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician playing gigs-10 years off,on gigging/15 yrs. experience
Music Style: classic ,hard rock,metal,alternative
Sound: Hello fellow bassist's. I have played for 15 years and have tried various wah effects. This is the most desired from me. I play hard rock-metal and I enjoy using the instant reaction pedal when I wish to throw out some leads w/out wondering if the on/off switch will stick like other pedals do so well.The sound response is great debating on where you set your volume and Q adjustments. Feature: I do find that by using the accessory plug ,there is a better sound level than of a 9 v. The variable volume and tone control is a big plus esp.if you know the leads you project.Thunderous lows or rippin'highs. Quality: After years of use,my pedal still looks new(still have the box it came in)the white finish looks great not to mention the ease of finding it in low light gigs. Value: For the value and price of this pedal,an extra 20 spot is worth the change vs. others I've used. Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with a problem.

"This pedal will ROCK your bass." submitted May 18, 2005

Music Style: Metal
Sound: This gives me an AWESOME bass wah effect. I used to use a normal guitar wah, but it sounded like crap. This thing really gets the job done. Feature: I love how easy it is to use. Simply click it on with your foot, and go nuts. Quality: I've actually kicked it off a 5-foot stage into gravel, and dropped it down a flight of stairs, and it works perfectly. Super durable. Value: Worth every cent. Manufacturer Support: This is my first dealing with this company, and I hope it's not the last. It's AWESOME. The Wow Factor: Super sexy, like that Morphine song(super sex). "This pedal is super sexy.." Overall: I'm sure I'll use this pedal untill the day I day, unless I destroy it. But I don't see that happening.

"A Great Beginner/Intermediate Buy!" submitted December 4, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician, recording engineer, audiophile, appointed band gear-ologist
Music Style: Funk, Jazz, Indie Rock & Electronica
Sound: The sound is okay. It works extremely well in the bass' midrange (anywhere in the middle of the neck or the A & D strings), but the low end sounds way too hollow, even after you mess with the Q control. There's also a really nasty point in the motion of the pedal where you get an earful of feedback if the Q's set to bring out your high end. Feature: The activation method (an IR sensor, not a footswitch like regular wahs) is a gift and a curse. Sometimes I wanted a funkier tone and stepped on the pedal all the way, but that meant my foot was kind of locked down and I couldn't employ my other effects. On the other hand, there's no 'clicking-off' required like on regular wahs. There is a slight lag with the effect of the wah if you activate the pedal very quickly, which might cause you to come in about halfway through the pedal sweep. Ease of Use: This is a very straightforward product, and it's great on it's own. Interfacing with other products, especially distortion/overdrive, can cause some less-than-desirable feedback noise. Worked almost too well with my chorus (Boss CEB-1) pedal, making some tripped-out synth sounds. Quality: The one thing that really bothered me about this pedal is that the teeth that rotate the potentiometer are /covered/ in a white lubricant. If the lube gets dirty /at all/, it can cause some major-league issues with pedal springiness. Value: For what you're paying, it's a great pedal; however, us bassists really have to shell out the bucks if we want /any/ good effect. If you're thinking about buying something else, go with the MXR Auto-Wah version of this pedal. It's got a lot of the same controls, but it's an envelope filter. The Wow Factor: It's kind of a bland pedal, but it sticks out in a nearly all-black pedal chain (like mine). It's also very initially impressive and kind of...bold? That's a good word to describe it. Overall: I've sadly had this unit stolen from me and wish to purchase another wah, but my upcoming studio date has me wanting something much more high-end than this. It's a great unit for beginners and intermediates, but four-string veterans need to hunker down and spend some extra cash.

"Dont Buy This" submitted May 13, 2007

Musical Background: Multi-Instrumentalist, Active Musician
Music Style: All
Sound: The levels could never be set perfect enough either when you used it the volume when too high or too low, and the first few milimeters the bass always was the same just at a higher or lower volume and the Q knob didnt do all as much as it should Feature: Just 2 knobs both in which could be improved on Ease of Use: Easy to use kinda cept your only option is to start in the base position and go foward but if thats your style.. Quality: My starting crackling then would go in and out then would change in volume in finally broke, i did tour with it and had it for almost a year but still all my other pedals are fine including my origonal cry baby for my guitar which came on tour and is 6 years old Value: I got it used for $50 so it did what it had to do but I wouldnt drop $100 bucks on it there are better wahs out there Manufacturer Support: never delt with them The Wow Factor: its a pedal what more do you want Overall: the fact is there are simply alot better wahs out there, Snarling Dog makes a great way I went from this to the Booty Collins Signiture Wah and that has 10x more options, more range, better tone, an overdrive and it has on/off LEDs not to mention its just cooler looking as well

When you call, mention priority code 16XQ-GM2J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976