When you call, mention priority code 15Z6-5H24

Rating and Reviews: Dean Vendetta XMT Guitar

This guitar has the price tag of a beginner guitar but the searing tone and features of a pro guitar. It features dual humbuckers and vintage-style tremolo.

"the best guitar that i ever had" submitted November 8, 2008

Music Style: electro rock
Sound: I've playing guitar for 8 years and this is the best soundin' best than squier and ibanez and any other low-profile guitars Feature: tremolo feels a little tight Ease of Use: it feels very soft Quality: it says made in china but it looks like it's a high quality guitar Value: the best value guitar for the money in this moment indeed Overall: i love my new guitar
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"GREAT DEAN GUITAR" submitted April 6, 2009

Musical Background: Hobbyist/musician
Music Style: rock/metal
Sound: If you want clean it gives you clean , if you want distorted it gives you distorted. The sound comes out nicely and really smoooth! No matter what, it sounds great. Feature: I loved the seliction of accessories. Ease of Use: It is AWESOME and easy to use. But, i had one problem, the wires were crossed so ,i fixed em it was so easy I LOVE THIS GUITAR. Value: Its way worth what you pay for. The Wow Factor: ITS A BEAUTIFUL GUITAR. Overall: Im satisfied with everything about this prouduct even the PRICE! I cant say enough about how I LOVE THIS GUITAR.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Dean Vendetta" submitted October 24, 2012

By Malik Ore in Joplin, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 5 years getting close to six. I play bass, guitar, and drums and i do jam and in a band
Music Style: Metal, Nu Metal, MetalCore
Sound: It has amazing sound in general but it it good for any type of metal. Feature: I like how the guitar is really light which means easier to play. Ease of Use: Its pretty easy to play it, it is definitely a lead guitar. Quality: Is was a well made product i think it will be a long time before it will need to have replacement parts. Value: O YEAAAHHHH The Wow Factor: It is a cheap guitar with an amazing sound. Overall: This guitar has the price of a beginner guitarist price but it has such great great sound. The pickups are amazing and I can't even describe.

"Exceeds others in the price range." submitted August 17, 2013

By Greg B in Salisbury, NC
Overall
Music Style: Rock, new country.
Overall: I have an oddball. First, it is plum colored. Definite shade of muted purple. Quite attractive, though, and I haven't seen another like it. Deck the tremolo and forget about it; goes out of tune so bad it can't be saved. The other thing is, and again I have an oddball model, is that even though most reviewers mention how light it is, mine weighs about the same as my Strat. No real weight difference to notice. When you break it in, the guitar is just fine. I gig with it and have no problems whatsoever. I paid less than a hundred bucks, and I'd do it again any day.

Dean Vendetta XMT Guitar Customer Review submitted May 28, 2009

Music Style: heavy rock
Sound: the absolute greatest stupendous guitar i have ever bought!!! Feature: nice black body sweet whammy bar and an awesome neck Ease of Use: very smooth and easy to play Quality: very sturdy and stout guitar Value: very cheap for as nice as this guitar is Manufacturer Support: the support was awesome. when i needed help they did it right away The Wow Factor: the first time i saw this guitar i cried because it was so beautiful Overall: overall this guitar is awesome

Dean Vendetta XMT Guitar Customer Review submitted March 8, 2008

Overall
Sound: it sounds better than a squire or an lp knock off, for the money it's the best sounding guitar for the price Value: cheaper than a squire or les paul and sounds better than the other cheap versions
17 of 23 people (73.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Dean Vendetta XMT Guitar Customer Review submitted June 29, 2009

Overall
Music Style: rock.southern rock alternative, country
Sound: I think that it sounds good and ,I love it I play with it all the time. Feature: No it did not come with anything just your basic guitar. Ease of Use: I play thing guitar all the time. Quality: before my wife throw a comb at me and missed and hit it ,yeah it was flawless. but it still looks great. Value: I got it on sell so I think that it was a steal.even seeing what it gets sold for now I think that it is worth paying for. The Wow Factor: I love it its a dean and I was not a big fan ,but I like I said it was on sale but after that I am a big fan of dean guitars now Overall: well I like it ,but sometimes you just need something new to look at I will not get raid of it but I will get another not to replace but to complment it.

Dean Vendetta XMT Guitar Customer Review submitted May 4, 2009

Musical Background: Lead Guitar player un a band
Music Style: Rock and speed metal
Sound: it sounds great it just is the best low price guitar ive ever played! Ease of Use: It was so easy to use i played right out of the box when it arrived It is also light Quality: It looks great as it sounds and everyone says Value: best guitar i found for $120 and i looked everywhere

"beware" submitted February 6, 2013

By garland h
Overall
Musical Background: rekindling interests of years past. drummer in cover group of the past.
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: pleased when received this item. felt pretty good, sounded pretty good, what i expected for a entry level guitar. three months in, the neck started to warp at the second and third fret. not of much use.

"Over-rated!" submitted May 3, 2010

Overall
Music Style: Has guitars.
Sound: Straight forward cheap humbucker pickups, tone control is functional, ditto volume, pots were noisy. The tonal quality of the wood is 'pretty ok.' Yes, I know it's a cheap guitar, but the noisy pots were most of the reason for the low marks. Feature: They advertise a guitar, it provides a guitar. 10 for as-advertised. But you aren't getting ANYTHING but a guitar. It's made of wood. Ease of Use: Very playable with stock strings, we'll see how it changes with a heavier gauge. Action was a bit high, but clean across and down the fretboard. Quality: Seems to be reasonably well put together, no glaring problems out of the box, screws were tight, things worked ok. However, the reason for the one is that the trem is absolutely unusable. Even with stock strings, it de-tunes so badly as to be unplayable. Value: Problems, yes, but, damn if it's not cheap. Manufacturer Support: Benefit of the doubt, but we'll see. The Wow Factor: Spring the extra on the laquered finish, the satin looks bad. Overall: Already looking for something new, was disapopinted with the unusable trem, unsightly finish, and cheap internals. Could be a good one to mod, as the neck is solid and action fairly clean. It may be the torso ontowhich frankenstein is created. I wish I knew the trem was garbage before buying!

When you call, mention priority code 15Z6-5H24. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976