When you call, mention priority code 172M-WSG6

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech Bass Synth Wah

Funk up your bass tone with seven different bass synth-wah effects. Adjustable sensitivity and Range lets you tweak this pedal's threshold and response.

"High end synth pedal." submitted February 24, 2006

Musical Background: In a few bands
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Indie
Sound: The sound quality of it is amazing on most of the synth types. Feature: It has a decent variety of synth types, two or three have the same kind of sound, just varying in some small ways. It could have had a few more synth types, but at least most of the ones present, you can change in quite a few ways. Ease of Use: Not complicated at all. Quality: Built nicely, what you'd expect. Value: Half the Boss synth pedal with essentially the same features. Manufacturer Support: Never needed any so far. The Wow Factor: I love the sound of it, and have wanted one for a long while, so I finally picked it up and loved it. Overall: It's a great pedal for use in most anything to add some flavor.

"Funky wierd sound- Look no further!" submitted March 4, 2006

Overall
Sound: Sounds great! Cabnet simulator technology sounds good into a mixer board too. Wide range of sounds! Feature: Great adjustment for each mode. It does take some fiddling around to find the sound but lots of adjustment available. Ease of Use: Great! Quality: Built to last. Get an ac adapter because it likes to drain batteries. Value: Great. Manufacturer Support: Good manual! I didn't need to call for support. The Wow Factor: Yes its not for every one. If you want to stand out or get more sounds for your rig, get it. Overall: Its a keeper. It sounds better than other Wah Synth pedals on the market.

"BASS SYNTH WAH BLUES...." submitted November 18, 2008

By a customer from yahoo.com.au
Overall
Music Style: dance/pop/groove etc.
Sound: I'm a working musician with professional equipment. I have several active Fenders, played through a Sadowski outboard preamp and into several EBS pedals which supply 99% of the tonal needs for my work. The only sound I can't emulate is the sub-dub synth sounds used in so much rap and dance/trance music being played today. The XBW has plenty of this to choose from, and I'm happy to say the tone quality is comparable to my EBS pedals. It has one or two issues to get around, like the total lack of blend control on the more extreme wah types - which is unforgivable really - and more or less makes the pedal useless to me since I already have an EBS octave and auto-wah in my set-up!! To run it without the tone blended down is suicide for the bass-heavy PA systems I have to play through! At the very least I need to buy a good compressor for my set-up before I use this thing like I want to. The wet volume is nearly two to one over the dry volume (it also has no volume control!) so it is currently unusable, which is a real shame because it sounds awesome! I'm trying to find other uses for it. Feature: All of its features are effective, doing everything they need to, but it still has NO VOLUME or BLEND CONTROLS!!(!!!)! It has two outputs (wet and dry) which are supposed to be used by the soundguy to blend it all at the desk, but that still leaves the dry (effect-less) signal up on the stage through my amp where I can't hear it! Its construction is indestructable. Buy a power supply. Ease of Use: It's no doubt a fun little thing to play with. Just plug it in give it a whack!! It's like BOOTSY on a good day! It's best to study the setting examples to start with and it becomes very intuitive with practice. It really does needs those controls however. Enough said. Quality: It's construction is heavy and solid. As good as anything I've ever played with and better than most by far. (....if only it had.......grumble grumble grumble...)etc. Value: In hindsight I would have (should have) bought something else. I have my own very specific reasons of course, but I have to say the quality of the product and the sound is truly exceptional. Digitech do it very well. It's just not what I can use right now. Manufacturer Support: I've not needed to contact anyone as yet. The Wow Factor: It does look awesome! But it can't compare to the minimalist Euro-vibe of EBS!! I think less really is more in this respect. Smart and simple design beats flash any day. I don't know how long it will stay on my pedalboard. It looks like a poorer, older cousin to the other gear I own even if it does sound just as good(ish). Overall: Even though it sounds very good on its own terms and as a stand-alone effect pedal, it is not what I am after. I will need to buy more equipment if I am to use this pedal in any real way. It cannot meet professional requirements on the gig. Now what do I do with it?

"TRUST ME, I KNOW EVERYTHING!" submitted April 15, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: band member: bassist/backup vocals
Music Style: Alternative, classic rock, 80's pop, blues, drum and bass music, nothing to hard
Sound: It has a good sound to it, which is good because my bass is a little lacking in quality and my amp is par. Feature: It has a solid seven-feature set of Envelope Filter, Sub Envelope, Synth 1, Synth 2, Filter 1, Filter 2, and Sub Octave. My personal favorites are the two Synth types. The only thing lacking is that it could use a more pure synthesizer mode. Ease of Use: It is decently easy to use, just know where to insert the cables. Plus, it comes with a few suggested setups for optimum sounds. Quality: I personally like the green color, it is just showy enough for me. All the knobs are secure, but the pedal can get a little rattle to it. It also drains serious battery power, so don't forget to unplug it when you are done!!! Value: It is top notch value for only $80.00! If you are an intermediate player, this is worth the dough! Trust me. Manufacturer Support: N/A, haven't needed help...yet. The Wow Factor: I like the color, the setup and the traditional pedal style, though i do think it could be just a little bigger and flashier. Overall: A nine for its price. See comments.

"Boo!" submitted March 9, 2009

Music Style: Rock, Funk
Sound: This pedal doesn't produce any useful sound whatsoever. The sounds it does make aren't even that fun to play around with in private. As an envelope filter, it's lacking in tone. Everything else it does is just unnecessary. There are much better EF pedals out there. Combine a DOD FX 25 and a Boss ODB-3. Now that's a "synth" sound you can get excited about. Even Timmy C would be proud. Feature: I give it credit for the variety. But like I said, nothing useful. Ease of Use: Easy to use. Not a fan of the battery compartment though. You have to pinch 2 notches simultaneously on each side of the pedal door. The screw-in trap door on Boss pedals is easier. Quality: It seems durable, but time will tell. Value: The scratch and dent price I paid even seems unreasonable for this. There are far better envelope filters out there. Manufacturer Support: Couldn't say. The Wow Factor: It's a little green pedal. Sex appeal? Overall: Again, there are far better pedals out there for auto wah/synth sounds. The combination I mentioned above kills this pedal.

"SYNTH/WAH...good sounds...get it" submitted July 11, 2007

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, small band, jam sessions
Music Style: classic rock, alt rock, country rock, country
Sound: I haven't had the pedal very long but I do like the different sounds you can get out of it. I play an Ibanez BTB400 through an Ampeg BA-115 and the synth-wah amkes some crazy sounds. I like it. Feature: The only things I don't really like about it is the 9 volt battery dies fast. You may get 4 hours out of it. I have a Digitech Main Squeeze also so I just bought the power adapter.(PS200R-120). That eliminates the battery problem. Ease of Use: I really don't need any particular sounds. It's fun to just play with the controls and see what comes out. There are a lot of different sounds that come out of the little pedal though. Quality: The pedal looks cool. It seems to be constructed well. The only worry I had with it is the short battery life but as I stated earlier I just got the power adapter. Value: I'm happy with the price. I paid $50 for it. Manufacturer Support: I'll just say an "8". I haven't needed to contact Digitech, no problems so far. The Wow Factor: I'm not going to say it's sexy but it does look nice. Overall: I plan on keeping the Synth Wah for as long as it lasts. I like it. If something happened to it such as stolen I would replace it. If it failed in a short time I would probably try another brand. So far so good. The Digitech is a nice pedal and I would recommend it to others.

When you call, mention priority code 172M-WSG6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976