When you call, mention priority code 1456-BDLX

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech The Weapon Pedal

7 signature tones. Custom artist pedal gig bag. Authentic Dan Donegan guitar pick. Power supply included

"THE WEOPON RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted June 7, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, starting a band
Music Style: power metal, heavy metal, thrash metal, speed metal, groove metal, grunge, hard rock
Sound: The sound rules!!!! I went into my local music store looking for a better distortion pedal than my Death Metal and I tried out The Weopon because I thought it looked cool but it sounded incredible! After 5 minutes of riding the lightning my first words were "Sounds like Disturbed." then I realized it was a Dan Donegan series pedal. I actually don't plan on replacing my Death Metal with this one I think I'll play with a different pedal for like every other song. Feature: I don't even know what the control 1 and control 2 are for yet cuz the pedal came at the rise & intoxication setting wich sounds pretty cool so I left it and didn't change anything. Ease of Use: Usually I like to have a billion pedals to have every possible sound but with The Weopon you just need a good amp, a good guitar, the pedal, and lots of volume! Quality: Tough as nails, won't ever break Value: Worth tons more than what it costs! Manufacturer Support: DigiTech is a great company! The Wow Factor: I like how it's all metallic.

"Sweet" submitted February 10, 2005

By grinding123_1yahoo.com
Overall
Sound: The sound is amazing! finally a rockin pedal with some sweet tones for your riffs! Feature: 7 diffrent fx's and comes with a sweet pick and bag for the pedal. Quality: this product can be ran over and not be ruined very hevy and durable. Can take a beatin from your foot. Value: very cheap for 7 sweet sounds Manufacturer Support: I don't know yet The Wow Factor: very sweet lookin pedal with the smiley face and shiny metal Overall: Vey cool buy

"Great pedal but it has flaws." submitted June 5, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician/Hobbyist/Rockstar
Music Style: Metal, Progressive, Rock, Classical
Sound: It has some pretty intense sounds, type 7 is really cool, and the sitar simulator im definately going to take advantage of but im really disappointed in the phaser/ramp distortion tone and the "auto wah/distortion" sound, both distortions are really hard sounding and some types on the pedal are much louder than others but it is still a cool pedal Feature: 7 different sounds, would be better if you didnt have to manually turn and tweak knobs everytime you wanted a different type. Came with a pedal bag (doesnt matter to me i strapped it to the pedal board already) a dan donegan pick which looks like a dunlop tortex pick just with the disturbed logo. Power supply always nice when a company throws that it. Ease of Use: Took some tweaking to get the tones i wanted, i wasnt going to just use the "dan donegan" sounds cause thats cheating, Changing between settings is kind of a pain in the @$$ but pretty much plug in and play its really simple. Just like any other stomp box. Quality: Looks solid as a rock, well built, heavy, sturdy, gonna be taking a beating from my foot so we'll see, I do like having this pedal in my chain it adds a nice crunch tone to what i have. Value: A bit pricey, but i mean when you think of it, its a stompbox with 7 different type settings and its sturdy as hell so i guess what i paid isnt too bad, the whammy pedal costs like twice as much as this pedal and i use it half as much, i paid 240 for this pedal. Manufacturer Support: Havent used them yet but i trust digitech enoguh to know that this pedal more than likely isnt going to break and if it does they'll be more than supportive The Wow Factor: Its a kick @$$ looking pedal, i love the finish on it and i think a lot of other people will be jealouse as well. The looks dont hinder the overall use of it and doesnt take away from its ease of use. I know the whammy pedal has a tiny little knob to turn it on and off that i think is goofy and hinders how easy i can turn on and off that pedal. Overall: Once i get to know it and tweak out my kind of sound a bit better i will more than likely use this pedal as much as i use my Boss MT-2 Metal Zone. Both have really unique sounds for me, this pedal can bring out any pinch harmonic to the max, i played pretty much from an open string to the 21 fret on my guitar and squealed every note flawlessly.

"Awesome Tones" submitted June 22, 2007

Musical Background: Hobbyist / Active musician
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Classical, Metal
Sound: This pedal sounds great!! The effects sound just like the real thing. Quality wise its unbeatable, Its very compatible with my music style. All of the effects are modeled near perfect. I am currently using a kustom halfstack the drive through this amp is wild. The only thing I would want changed with the pedal is more tones from other popular songs like "Stricken". The "Voices" effect is awesome. The fading in and clean dropout just makes this pedal more fun to play on. Feature: The case is nice for someone who dosent use pedalboards. The smiley pick is sweet. Its also nice to have an extra 9v adapter laying around. The booklet that comes with it is cool because it shows you the presets to use for a spacific tone. Ease of Use: Very easy to use just dial in the tone/sound you want and play. The manual is flawless and in my oppinion you dont even need it its so easy to use. Quality: Very well built (its definatly built to last). The finish is awesome The brushed metal look is sweet. Value: A bit pricy but the sounds worth the money if you love to dan donegan tone. Manufacturer Support: Digi-tech is a very reliable company hands down. The Wow Factor: The finish to me looks very agressive. The size is perfect it doesnt hog space on my pedalboard and packs a punch. Overall: I will most likly use this product 75% of the time I play. Impossible to ware out. I like the sound and the feeling of playing better with this modulator.

"Above Great" submitted August 7, 2007

Music Style: Grunge, Heavy Metal, Slow Rock
Sound: This pedal sounds amazing. I use it anytime i use my amp. Ive had it for a while and know what everything does! It sounds perfect Feature: I love that this pedal has 7 different settings. Its pretty cheap for what it does. I only paid $100 for this baby! Ease of Use: It takes time to get used to each effect and to memorize what each knob does, but after that its simple! Quality: This pedal seems like it would last an attack from a bear, then thrown from a 12 story building! Great Quality at such a low price! Value: Pretty afforadable, and worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: Ive never needed any suport. Its almost indistructable! Love It The Wow Factor: This pedal looks beautiful and plays great! Overall: The weapon is one of my all-time favorite pedals!

DigiTech The Weapon Pedal Customer Review submitted October 2, 2005

Musical Background: hobby
Music Style: rock/metal
Sound: this pedal makes my crappy little amp sound amazind Feature: quite a good selection of features... Quality: looks good...sounds good Value: its good....but is a bitty expensive Manufacturer Support: ive had no problems The Wow Factor: i think it looks pretyy good Overall: yeh i think this product is really great..sounds good...looks good...and doesnt break easily

"Diversify Pedal" submitted April 28, 2005

By a customer from yahoo.com.hk
Musical Background: Guitarist
Music Style: Metal
Sound: The Pitch Shifter,Sitar Synthesizer,Whammy,Phraser Is Good...but the wah effect is not too clear..also the distortion sound is a bit "quite"..not blend well with my yngwie malmsteen preamp overdrive..but the clean phaser is good...when you press and hold,the distortion will fill in gradually and left the distortion at last... Feature: includes adapter,pick and gig bag.... just try the phaser ramp into distortion...it's cool~ Quality: Good~~but I am not satisfy with the distortion Value: Worth ...better than buy a lot of pedal Manufacturer Support: No The Wow Factor: Great~ Overall: High Quality

"Be careful, this weapon is lethal!" submitted March 17, 2006

Musical Background: Producer, recording engineer, and musician
Music Style: R&B, Jazz, Hip-hop, and funk
Sound: It's hard to describe because there are so many cool ones. You just need to hear it for yourself. Feature: It's SO cool how Digitech can include SO many different sounds inside such a small pedal. Ease of Use: As with most pedals, you just connect it to something and your ready. Quality: It seems like it's made to last Value: I think that it's kinda pricy, then again, I really want it. So I guess Digitech has me in a vulnerable position. It's like dangling cheese in front of a mouse. The Wow Factor: Its looks intrigued me, its sounds impressed me. I have to have it, I have to have it. It even has a cool name. Overall: Pretty damn cool pedal if you ask me. Whether you are after that "disturbed" sound or not, this would be an awesome addition to any pedal collection.

"beautifull metal sound even if you arent a disturbed fan" submitted December 14, 2004

Overall
Sound: the sound is amazing... i just got it, and i used my practice amp, which is a tiny old piece of crap... but it sounds AMAZING.. cant wait till i use my marshall 2x12. well, the only complaint is i cant hear the auto wah feature very much, maybe its the amp. Feature: wow, i am a disturbed fan, an when i set it right, this sounded almost EXACTLY like the songs... its very good Quality: very very strong, made of a heavy and powerfull metal that i can trow around, and it will still work fine... not that i will, but it feels good right out of the box Value: for the proce, which may seem high to some for a single stompbox, this has so many different effects.. again only complaint is that i have to manually switch it each time. Manufacturer Support: i give this a perfect rating, because i have yet to call for support, which means that this is an exellent product The Wow Factor: i saw it, i wanted it, i bought it. nuff said Overall: last time, only complaint is the manual switching to get different sounds... well, it is a stompbox, so what can you expect? that and the auto wah feature doesnt come up well on my practice amp, hope it does on my half cabniet

"I've heard many many distrotion from many many company, I satisfy (It's OK). However, If U want an effect that give U the most" submitted September 12, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: Guiterist ...
Music Style: alter
Sound: Yeaaaa... It's VerY cruel , raw and powerful. U can get a newest sound of distrotion from the product. ^w^ Feature: very goood 'n' perfect Quality: No comment . Just believe digitech 555555. ^u^ Value: yes most valuable. Manufacturer Support: Ohmmmm. At my country (Thailand), almost officer of digitech don't know anything of Question that come out from customer. They always said "please contact again later when our sales person arrive from outside." 5555 (realy fk) The Wow Factor: oHhhhhh.. 55555 Many effect has dark color except "The weapon" I like it. ^u^ Overall: I don't know . Just love it ahahhahhahh.

"Finally a boss tone replacement!" submitted November 19, 2005

Overall
Sound: Exactly what I was looking for. I like one trick ponies like the old bosstone that plugged into the guitar which was all you needed. This has two tricks that work for me setting modes 1 and 7. Excellent even with and especially with a solid state amp. Feature: I may have two buy two as like I said settings 1 and 7 are like nothing else out there! Quality: Having owned other digitech these pots won't make noise ever. Built like a brick potty house. Value: Not bad given the sound is better than a tube preamp in my opinion. Manufacturer Support: Cause I haver never ever needed them. The absolute best kind of support in the world! Products built that completely obsolete any need for support, thats digitech! The Wow Factor: Appeals to me as that Crate Block amp style hand done labeling and that laquer clear finish is awesome. Overall: Love it. Simple the best for a LP guitar. Get a Jimmy digitech instead though if you own a strat.

"Finally a boss tone replacement!" submitted November 19, 2005

DigiTech The Weapon Pedal Customer Review submitted August 6, 2004

Overall
Sound: great Feature: great Quality: great Value: great Manufacturer Support: great The Wow Factor: great

When you call, mention priority code 1456-BDLX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976