When you call, mention priority code 16K5-H5F7
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Digitech RP90 Pedal

Expand your guitar's tonal palette with this affordable multieffects processor. Thanks to DigiTech's AudioDNA2 DSP engine, the RP90 sounds better than ever.

"The review of the Digitech RP90" submitted March 28, 2009

Overall
Music Style: Mostly all kinds of metal, occasionaly everything.
Sound: Sounds good, I love the variety of sounds, especially the distortions. The acoustic is average and the sound sometimes sounds digital. Over all I think it's a decent sounding gadget. Feature: Lots of features, once I got it I played with it for hours. Just sometimes I would like to put more than one effect from Chorus/FX or make a single coil sound and a wah wah at the same time, but despite that it's ok. Ease of Use: It's easy to use, I can make the sounds I want in seconds. Really usable. Quality: The bottom is metal but the top is plastic. But feels pretty sturdy. Value: For the things this gadget does, it's cheap. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used it. Overall: It's a handy pedal, saves up a lot of money because you don't have to buy a million pedals and space in your pedal board. It's fun to play around with but if you're going pro and searching for excellent quality, then start saving up money and buy several pedals.

"Luv'my RP90!:)" submitted April 7, 2009

By a customer from toplita.ro
Overall
Sound: Sounds great. 44khz (CD quality sound). Feature: You can do anything on it. Almost unlimited variations. Ease of Use: I didn't had much time to learn how to use everything on it, but with time I guess I will know better. I don't like when I wear large boots I press the both pedals in the same time and it bypasses my effect Quality: Best quality. I love it! Value: Very cheap. And very good. Manufacturer Support: No problems yet. The Wow Factor: I love it :p Overall: I will use it.. until I will need something more... so... maybe 5-10 years will pass... :p

"The DigiTech RP90 MultiEffects Pedal: A lot of fun." submitted May 10, 2011

By a customer from roadrunner.com
Music Style: 30/40's jazz; everything but rap/gangsta
Sound: THis is an impressive piece of electronics . . . I have only had it for about one month and still getting familiar with the features. The presets are fun and sound good too. I have plugged into my digital recorder = no noise. Playing through an amp - the product seems to breathe a little. I like it and will review it again when I am more experienced. Oh - I have been playing for almost 50 yrs. I bought it to augment my small Marshall rather than carrying around a heavier amp. Play mostly 30/40's jazz. But did rock out this past weekend. Feature: I like having 50 files to personalize. Can build from scratch or modify existing presets. The pedal is nice but I like my cry baby better for manual wah. The integrated drum machine is fun too, but mostly rock rhythms (of course I have not gotten around to modifying these yet). lets me do things I wouldn't have even thought of . . . good presets. Ease of Use: I covered this in features. I haven't tried my bass through this but it is fun with guitar. Quality: Solid case but a lot of plastic on top. I'm sure it would survive the road if taken care of. It is electronic - I wouldn't want to beat on it too hard. Foot switches have nice sensitivity. Value: lots of fun for the $$$$ Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact the company . . . did online product registration. Easy. The Wow Factor: practical addition Overall: This should do me for the rest of my playing days . . . whether through an amp, digital recorder or just headphones = it is a blast. My least favorite thing is the cord on the AC adapter - I can see it breaking easily, otherwise: it is definitely worth the money.

"AWESOME!!" submitted April 13, 2010

Music Style: Rock...etc.
Sound: I am blown away by this. Sold all my other effects pedals. Feature: Having a tuner and a drum machine built in has greatly enhanced my practice time. Ease of Use: Just plug in and go. The factory presets are VERY good. Quality: Seems to be well made. I would take this "on the road" Value: I bought "B" stock. 80 bucks, are you kidding. Manufacturer Support: Never had any issues.. nice. The Wow Factor: very sexy...:) Overall: I have been playing 25 years. Been thru lots of changes and lots of equipment. Should have bought a digitek years ago. I can produce any sound I need. and no need for a whole bag of effects pedals, power adaptors, patch cables...etc.

"RP90 good deal" submitted January 30, 2012

By WInk Slideloaf in Greenfield, IN
Musical Background: ex- professional, have played guitar and bass for 35 years
Music Style: mainly blues based rock
Overall: Got the RP90 as another toy in the arsenal- nice addition. For the cost, the sound is real good and lots of options. Like the built in expression pedal. Easy to use. May get another....

"BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted February 18, 2008

Music Style: ALL
Sound: The Sound Quality IS GREAT All Of The Effects Sound Just Like The Origional. Feature: It has a large variatey of sounds, and it came with a power supply Ease of Use: A little hard to use at first, But you Get the Hang Of It. Quality: Great sound, Is a plastic and a little too light. Value: Has So Much For ITS price Manufacturer Support: Never Had To Call them. The Wow Factor: It Looks Awsome Overall: great value, looks, sound whar else would you want?????
25 of 31 people (80.65%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 16K5-H5F7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976