When you call, mention priority code 15ZD-8KC4

Rating and Reviews: Digitech RP70 Pedal

With 12 amp models, 100 presets, 40 drum patterns, and a 1/4" expression pedal input, this multieffects processor puts a world of guitar sounds at your feet.

"great thing for low price" submitted November 21, 2012

By Nikola P
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar for 2 years.
Music Style: Rock, Metal (Trash,Heavy), Punk...
Overall: Fot money you give it's the best thing you can get. All effects are great. I use it on gigs since last year and it's still working propertly! Very good distortion if you know how to set it up!

"outstanding sound and features for 79 dollars" submitted December 26, 2008

Musical Background: playing guitar for about 5 years
Music Style: rock,metal and blues
Sound: sounds great many different styles can be created with this pedal and some of the presets are good the acoustic, chorus, and metal distortion are outstanding Feature: comes with ac adapter and a very usefull manuel Ease of Use: could be easier, but could also be harder the manuel is very good though if you read it you shouldnt have any problems Quality: it seems made well no loose parts or problems with electronics so far. Value: this ones easy. yes worth every penny and then some at olny 79 dollars paid was less than my boss blues driver bd2 and way more features on it and some very good sounds and functions Manufacturer Support: kind of hard to rate as no problems so far but they do want you to mail in warrenty card within 10 days time and you must keep recipt for warrenty The Wow Factor: ok its a little black box but since it sounds so good ill say 10 Overall: very happy with this product dont really have any more needs for effects now but i should have bought the rp-90 it is the same pedal but has another pedal to controll the wah,wah if it was lost or stole i would replace it no questions but with the rp-90

"i swear by digitech, i haven't used anything else for the last 12 years" submitted March 10, 2009

Musical Background: active
Music Style: rock-rock/blues
Sound: ease of programability, ease of use, ther's not a whole lot more i can say about this product. i really like the rythms/drums in these. Feature: no more batteries, this comes with its own power supply Ease of Use: i guess it's sort of unfair for me to do this , i have not used any other brand besides digitech in the last 12 years. Manufacturer Support: never had a problem with digitech The Wow Factor: like the blk finish Overall: as with my other digitech products, i'll keep this until i wear the switches out or my children get from me.

"Good Sound, Cheap Materials" submitted January 14, 2010

Music Style: Prepared Guitar/Psych/Drone
Sound: The sound quality is great for the price. Feature: Fairly hard to edit settings on the fly. When the pedals are working it is easy to change between settings. Ease of Use: It is fairly easy to edit and save settings. When the foot switches are working it is easy to select different settings. Quality: If they spent a couple of extra dollars on the foot switches it would be a great pedal. Mine crapped out twice, my friend who knows about electronics have revived it twice. The foot switches always seem to stop working before a show. Like last nigh:( Value: It sounds great for the price. It is a good pedal to have at home. Can't be counted on for gigging though. Manufacturer Support: They did get back to me and recommend a repair place right away. But it would have cost the same amount as the pedal, so I had my friend work on it instead. The Wow Factor: If plastic floats your boat you might like it. Overall: I have used it for about a year. It is very touchy. When it is working it is great.

"Digitech Could do Better Than This !" submitted October 2, 2011

By a customer from Cox.net
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: I'll be honest here. I play Strats and I'm having a hard time coming up with some decent tones for them with this pedal. Especially with the clean settings. The Acoustic Guitar on this, is much better then my old RP-50, I'll give it that much for that but, if you're playing Metal like I do, it'll take a long time to find a decent tone on here. Feature: I do have to say that the features on here are top notch. Ease of Use: This isn't rocket science. This pedal is so easy to program and setup. It's just a little difficult finding a decent tone, that's all. Of course, it could probably depend on what kind of guitar and what amp you're playing through as well. Quality: I don't have any problems with the plastic casing. I had my old RP-50 for over 10 years and never had any problems with that. If you don't stomp on these and take care of them, they'll last you quite a while IMO. Value: I think this could go for a little less IMO. I personally feel that the RP-50 is a better sounding pedal. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact them. Overall: I just got this a few days ago and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. I am seriously considering returning it for a refund and seeing if I can find a used RP-50 online somewhere.

"Clear, Visible Tuner. Not for tones" submitted March 2, 2010

By a customer from yahoo.com.au
Musical Background: Local Guitarist
Music Style: Classic Rock, Rock, Heavy Blues
Sound: Digital, Thin, Bland sound. Very few usable tones Feature: The tuner is all I use it for anymore. And that gets it a five Ease of Use: Impossible to use without a manual Quality: The footswitches on mine went out after 6 months of use. No stomping, very seldom with shoes on even. Value: To get a tuner like this alone it would cost $30, and for that plus a metronome this isnt bad with some crappy tones thrown in the mix Manufacturer Support: Did not contact DigiTech (I'm lazy) but they are pretty respectable in general The Wow Factor: None. Looks cheap, sounds cheap. People will no you don't know what you're doing Overall: Not thrilled with this one. Lost its new factor after three days, and rendered useless after six months. I use it as a good tuner

"AWFUL RP70" submitted August 4, 2011

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: PRO MUSICIAN FOR 35 YEARS
Music Style: JAZZ, ROCKABILLY
Sound: IN ALL MY 35 YEARS AS A PRO, THIS IS THE WORST SOUNDING PEDAL I HAVE EVER HEARD!! I USE MODELING AMPS ONSTAGE AND IN MY STUDIO AND I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A EASY ONE TO TAKE WHEN I FLY TO A SHORT NOTICE GIG, BUT WHEN I RECEIVED IT I WAS EXCITED HOOKED IT UP AND RIGHT OFF THE BAT THE PRESETS ALL SOUNDED AWFUL, EVERYONE OF THEM, AND EXTREMELY HARD TO ADJUST ANY TONE ,THEY SAID IN THE MANUAL THAT IT WAS INTUITIVE TO WORK WITH, THAT IS A LIE, I HAVE BEEN ADJUSTING STUDIO AND STAGE GEAR FROM 1970 AND NOTHING HAS BEEN AS EXASPERATING AS THIS PEDAL!! I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A GOOD CLEAN TONE ITS JUST NOT THERE. AND THE DISTORTIONS ARE AWFUL, THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THAT IT WAS GREAT ARE EVIDENTLY NOT VERY GOOD PLAYERS TO LIKE THIS TONE!! Ease of Use: SUCKS The Wow Factor: NONE

When you call, mention priority code 15ZD-8KC4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976