When you call, mention priority code 161Y-56W4

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech RP55 Effects

Use up to 8 effects at once with this multi-effects pedal. It also features a built-in drum machine with 30 drum patterns.

"Best for the price" submitted December 27, 2010

Musical Background: Band
Music Style: R&B and Jazz
Sound: Price and value clearly exeeded my expectations Feature: The equipment I received did not include a power transformer or batteries. I think this is short sighted customer service. Ease of Use: The product works great and was easy to learn. I would also include a features sheet or card with the instructions on a seperate page (numbers only) Quality: The product seems durable. But, is there some sort carrying case available? Value: The price and value of this product is outstanding compared to other similar products I've seen on the market. Overall: Iam satisfied with this product and currently not interested in looking for another. I would however change my mind if the product was lost or failed to work in the future.

"A lot of bang for little bucks!" submitted April 27, 2010

By a customer from lycos.com
Overall
Music Style: Bass-driven metal.
Sound: I've been using all sorts of Digitech pedals over the years. I play 4 string bass but I have had great results using guitar pedals (I never use bass pedals, they don't fit my style) This pedal, like many other Digitech brand pedals) can give you great tone & sound if you just take the time to mess with the settings...I swear by this pedal & brand & i've been playing bass for over 20 years. Check out how it sounds on my music page & judge for yourself: http://www.reverbnation.com/alexcastel Feature: No power cord but I have extra cords that work just fine with it. Ease of Use: Very easy to program tones to your liking...ie; don't like the distortion? then change it by pushing a few buttons, I did and now I have a WICKED bass-distortion tone! Quality: Plastic BUT its thick plastic, holds up well for gigs as long you dont beat on it. Bright led readout is very helpful in dark clubs. Value: 10 on value. For the money you cant go wrong, nothing better in this price range that can do this much! Manufacturer Support: Great support though I have not needed it in a couple of years. The Wow Factor: I dig this little black box...nice design and rugged for being plastic..lots of helpful lights too! Overall: Money is tight so I don't see buying another pedal any time soon. For cluba & bars, its all i need.

"RP55" submitted March 20, 2012

By Anthony Ainsworth in Bay Village, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playin music for 30 yrs. I play guitar, bass, keyboard, trombone and percussion.
Music Style: Mostly free form. I have my own style that incorporates many styles together.
Overall: I had previously owned the RP50 so I looked for something similar. I found the RP55 which is basically it's brother. Smaller and sleeker than the RP50 but same great functionality. Extremely easy to program with killer amps and stellar effects. Great price. An excellent buy.

"best thing for the money" submitted July 22, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: somewear between just starting and guitar god
Music Style: rock, metal, punk, pop-punk
Sound: don't get it expecting a great metal distortion...thats not its strong point, but it has a bunch of great effects and good distortion for punk and classic rock Feature: lots of presets to make but the ones that come on there suck Ease of Use: kinda hard at first but you get the hang of it, its the symplest multi effects petal Quality: plastic, just dont jump on it! Value: best for the price! Overall: if it was stolen i would buy the $100 one to get the looper and expression petal
14 of 26 people (53.85%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 161Y-56W4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976