When you call, mention priority code 1459-VVHP

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech RP255 Effects

The DigiTech RP255 offers a wide variety of effect and tone options. With nearly 100 amps, stompboxes and effects, the DigiTech RP255 will expand your sound.

"Buy this Now!!" submitted December 13, 2010

Overall
Sound: This pedal is great for all levels of experience! It has a great balance of heavy ,blues and clean sounds. not to mention bypass,drum machine and tuner.lets not forget it's packaged with Cubase! and if you need to customize....you can create your own sound or download tones from the tone library at the Digitech site.don't forget to download X-Edit...it makes creating new tones easier! Feature: It had almost everything you need to get going !I wish it had come with the USB cord but, I had one already so no problem there. what would be really cool,is if they added a SD card slot to the unit to store tones onboard! but it can wait for the next version :)Storing them on the computer works fine though. Ease of Use: It takes a little playing with, but is very easy to use .very playable. Quality: I got the B- stock and got a unit in perfect condition. it is very solid and well built. the other guitar player in my band uses a RP200 and it has never had a problem and I bet I will have the same quality in my newer version. Value: really BIG bang for the buck!!! Manufacturer Support: No problems to report The Wow Factor: the more I use it the sexier it gets Overall: Maybe in the future I may upgrade to a higher end pedal ..but , it will be a Digitech! the price is right for what you get in their products and they sound amazing.

"It's more Advanced than it looks..." submitted October 17, 2009

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Cover Band
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Guitar
Sound: It is a digital pedal, but after browsing through each effect and cab, I've noticed that most of them sound near less digiatal than you'd expect. People fear that about multi-effects but they are growing on me. Recording for tracks is it's strong point... Feature: I've also played the RP355 and RP500, both also have amazing quality effects. You basically get what you pay for (and them some). In this case, the cab/effects + the looping machine + the expression pedal + drum machine + the usb connectivity (which very few other pedals offer) + the FREE software and updates all = great value and tons of fun! Ease of Use: It is a pick up and play system. You can scroll through a library of well balenced effects and pick and choose some nice sets. But if you want to get technical, consult the manuel. It is can be simpleas long as you follow directions. One recommendation I'd make is to calibrate your expression pedal at the start to pull out some Tom Morrelo moves.... Quality: I would recommend a warrenty plan on these things as they are foot pedals and these are fairly easily stomped the crap out of. Not to say that they don't last a LONG time, but any pedal you get will take a beating. It is just a matter of how long do they resist the damage, mine has held up pretty well over the past few months. Value: For the price, yeah... Think about looping machine, usb connectivity, expression pedal, drum machine. It is a price revolution! Anyone would want it too be cheaper. But they don't skimp on quality... Manufacturer Support: Digitech, a fairly new company, offers amazing tech support and online help. They offer software updates on all their products and quickly solved a problem I had over an instructional e-mail. The Wow Factor: Digitech did a nice job of making me droll while staring in a store window. I'd checked it out online but you can't beat the feeling of trying it out in person over 2-3 screenshot on the web. Overall: It is more advanced than it looks, and that is a good thing. I'd say if you've just started playing and want something with ease of use but when you've learned to shred, you want something with those extra features you need - then this is perfect. It does have all the features you need.

"Good pedal for the price" submitted September 4, 2012

By G F in Frisco, TX
Musical Background: music student
Music Style: blues, rock
Overall: The RP255 is a great pedal or the price. It interfaces well with recording software - it comes with Cubase but I use mine with Audacity. One thing is that you will have to tweak a lot of the user presets to suit your playing. I did so to take the edge off the tone. At first, this was a pain as I don't like to be fiddling with knobs especially when they are down on the floor and the writing is so small though the display is adequate. As with most effects processors, you generally only use a handful of presets and the rest are never used....that is why I like the price of this unit and went with this one rather than a more expensive product that has all the bells and whistles you never use but pay for. Once you get those few presets fine tuned, it's pretty much a snap to shift among them. There are other features that make this pedal attractive for what I wanted. It's relatively small and mobile and I can use it with headphones, which means I can move it all over the house at any hour of the day or night or even use it before the television. With tuner, metronome and drum models, the added features make it a really outstanding unit. As far as the quality of sound, it's obviously not a tube amp cranked to speaker breakup, but it does give a very good recorded solo sound and there are one or two settings that really give me a good sound when I play slide. I don't know much about support other than there seems to be a decent amount of support on the digitech website. I never had to call support since the pedal worked as described right out of the box. One criticism is that it does not have an on/off switch so it's a bit painful to have to plug and unplug it each time. You would think a simple thing like that would be a given, but someone at digitech must have been fired the day it was designed. It also does not have XLR outputs, though it's more expensive brother does. I would not call the pedal perfect. I would say it does the job I bought it for and the price was very good after I match priced it elsewhere and zZounds is the greatest place to buy from.

"Footsteps to Heaven" submitted September 19, 2011

Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Fubk and R&B
Sound: I love it......it can make any guitar sound fantastic! And it [rovides such a variety of sounds and levels. Feature: Its easy to use, responsive and versitile Ease of Use: Easy to use unless you have two left feet, that is! Quality: Great quality and durability Value: Digitech provides great value for a reasonable price The Wow Factor: Its a practical addition to my set up Overall: I was very satisfied

"Better than you'd expect" submitted December 18, 2012

By peter veillon in denair, CA
Musical Background: 20+ pro
Music Style: All rock metal blues folk etc
Overall: Just going to tell you 3 of the best features. 1. The wah wah is competes with some of the big names out thee and is so conveiniant to use 2. The first one with a Satch Patch that realy sounds like an authentic Satriani sound 3. The blues delay has a nice rich sound

""SOUND DREAM CAME TRUE"" submitted May 23, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist musician,and christian music composer
Music Style: is a blend between rock-jazz and reggae
Sound: THE DIGITECH RP255 MULTI-EFFECTS IS THE MOST COMPLETE AND FANTASTIC MUSIC SOUND INSTRUMENT ACCESSORY.YOU CAN PRODUCE ANY MUSIC SOUND; YOU CAN ATTACH ANOTHER TYPE OF PEDAL AND BOTH WORK IN HARMONY WITHOUT DISTORTION. THE SOUND PRODUCED IS SO CLEAR, FINE AND ENJOYABLE AND POWERFUL. YOU DON'T GET TIRE OF PLAYING. WORKING WITH THE DELAY FUNCTION THE SOUNDS GET A SOFISTICATED BLEND. Feature: THIS SOUND ATTACHMENT IS BUILT WITH THE MUSICIAN IN MIND. MATERIALS USED, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY AND OUTPUT, MAKE THIS PEDAL A NECESSARY ACCESSORY. Ease of Use: IT IS EASY TO USE; THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL IS CLEAR AS THE WATER. Quality: YOU ADAPT THIS PEDAL TO THE AMPLIFIERS AND TO THE COMPUTER AND IT BECOME A PART OF IT; IS JUST AS IF THIS PEDAL WAS MADE TO SATISFY EVERYONE NEED. Value: THIS PRODUCT IS MORE THAN I COULD IMAGINE.IS LIKE A MAGIC BOX. Manufacturer Support: I HAVE NOT DEALT WITH THEM YET, BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE CAN BE CLASIFY IN AN EXCELLENT MANNER. The Wow Factor: IT LOOKS PRO AND PROFESSIONAL. Overall: HONESTLY SPEAKING, I DON'T THINK THAT I WILL FIND SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS PRODUCT.

When you call, mention priority code 1459-VVHP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976