When you call, mention priority code 14NC-W6PF

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech VL3G Live 3

Bring studio quality vocals to your live show with the DigiTech Vocalist Live 3 effects pedal, which features intelligent 3-part harmony and real-time pitch correction.

"A must for the gigging solo artist" submitted August 18, 2011

Music Style: Acoustic rock
Sound: There's a little digital distortion sometimes, but with some more time I think I can get rid of it by tweaking the levels and getting the settings just right for my voice -- and it's help if I could sing better (garbage in, garbage out as they say). The intelligent harmonies that change as your chords change -- truly a revolutionary advancement. I got this item thinking I'd use it for some light back ground harmonies to add a little depth to my vox. Instead I am using it for full-on three part harmony tunes. It sounds that good. Feature: This would have been a great product if it only did harmonies. Instead it also has chorus, reverb, delay, compression, tuner, gender selections, multiple input/output options, kitchen sink, etc. Ease of Use: The controls are fairly intuitive. I plugged in and started playing right away. Having setting menus for all the effects seems unnecessary, but I suppose more control is better than less control. The foot switches are well laid out and live playing is a snap. Quality: Solid, road-worthy piece of equipment. Value: It's not the cheapest effect you'll ever buy, but it's cheaper than paying those back up singers. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It's really a blast to play with. I spent a few hours the first night I got it. I can't get enough! Overall: I bought the vocalist to use with solo acoustic gigs and it has changed how and what I play. My song list has expanded to include a ton of great songs that rely on harmony -- songs that I didn't do on my own because they sounded blah -- from Simon & Garfunkel to Alice in Chains. If I lost it, I'd buy the same thing. I assume the technology will continue to get even better, but it is truly fantastic as it is.
73 of 75 people (97.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Outstanding" submitted May 31, 2012

By Benjamin I in Cleveland, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Played drums for years for the Devil, Now I play guitar and sing forJESUS
Music Style: CHRISTIAN
Overall: I am a soloist, with just an acoustic Guild guitar, Fender amp. I was totally blown away with the simplicity of the unit. The variations are not over done and was kept simple. Some of us don't need the fire works and buzzing sound effects that others do. Just play and sing the OLD fashion way. This unit is Great, and would recomend it to any one who wants or needs a harmony backup sound, TRULY AMAZING PRODUCT. Sincerly, Ben
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Effect" submitted November 28, 2013

By Cliff Payne
Musical Background: 50 yrs. Bass
Music Style: 60's Tribute Band....
Overall: Use with every show....warm responsive...sounds natural...can do all the harmony groups-Hollies-Beatles-Eagles-etc....good service from zzsounds....well built..You have to be knowing of how it works so read maunual...excellent

"If you don't look like a pro at least you can sound like one." submitted March 15, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Acoustic
Sound: I was impressed with the sound right out of the box. It really doesn't sound over processed. It is very natural sounding. I recorded myself using it so I could hear it during playback. Once I got the mix dialed in where I wanted, it was perfect. You don;t want to plug this into you amp - you're going to need a PA system for it. Ease of Use: It took me a little while to get it setup. I used two setups to test it. One setup used my wireless mic with the Vocalist 3 patched thru to my PA's mixer. Luckily I already had three extra XLR cables for output from the Vocalist 3 into my mixer. Two cables for the output and one for the mic recv'r/xmiter. I plugged my electric guitar into the Vocalist 3 and thru to my guitar amp. The other setup, I plugged my acoustic thru to my PA. Great sound mix. So, it takes a little thought as far as the cable connections but the ease of use is still a ten. I'm impatient, so I'm glad I already had the extra cables on hand otherwise I would have had to drive down to the music store for another purchase before I was able to try this thing out. I haven't used this with the band yet. I'll spring it on them very soon. Quality: This seems to be of high quality. I do take care of my gear so I do not see breaking this ever. The weight of the unit is also good. It doesn't slide around on the floor once you put it down. It's a solid built stomp box. But if you are playing at low levels I think the clicking of the foot switches, although sturdy, are rather loud. Value: I'm sure I will have this for a long time so I think the purchase price is worth every penny. Overall: I saw a "Willie K" show (look him up on YouTube) and he used a harmonizer. Not sure what brand or model but after I saw him I researched it for myself. I ended up purchasing the Vocalist 3 Live. Best addition to my gear in years! Very easy to use and natural sounding. I tried it out using standard tuning and also various other open tunings. Even some Stephen Stills tunings. Worked GREAT and was right on with the harmonies everytime.

"For the first time Digital Live actually Sounds "ALIVE!" How did Digitech get all those little people inside of such a small box" submitted November 6, 2011

Musical Background: 40 years of LIVE MUSIC
Music Style: Bluegreass, Coutry, Gospel, My Own
Sound: WOW ! IT is almost like having my departed band mambers back. I am still getting accustomed to all its features, but the sound is incredable. I ahve to be honest, the sound is almost too human and a bit scary. I kept looking over my shoulder to see if maybe someone wasn't there Feature: I am not sure what could be added. THe device requires a guitar input. Acoustic guitars without electronics require a pickup. MAke sure you choose one that will fit your guitar or be prepared to labor to get what you want. The output and be stereo or monaural. You can feed the guitar to an external amplifier or not and still combine the instrumental and audio effects...especially the voice harmonies. The guitar deerine the range of the harmonies and you can creat your own range and gender mix. It is nice because my wife will no longer concern herself about "women in the group." Besides, none of them ever sounded this good, even if cloned from my own voice/guitar mix. Ease of Use: Lots of knobs and switches. One great feature is the built in tuner for your guitar and the pitch correction function. There is a humanize and warmth adjustment along with the ususal reverb, delay, EQ...all spelled out in the review and Instruction PDF file. I recommend that you read all this stuff before buying unless you are already an expert or perhaps even if you are. MAke sure you ahve a flashlight on a dim stage and don't forget to bring your reading glasses. The device is black and the writing on the controls is a bit small. But it is a convenient size and will fit in with all the other stuff I am sure most of you have Quality: Solid, metal foot switches, bright leds, etc. Some of hte slection switcehs are small push switches. However, once they are set I suspect you will not have to play with them much. Value: I believe that it is worth the price considering what it is supposed to do and what it has done for me so far. I have a big voice and I have gotten big results. However, I get the same results when I need more quiet yet still require dynamic sound. The effects are clear and effective. I suspect that there are more expensive items out there, but I do not know if the quality of reproduced sound...without any other peripheral equipment...would actually be worth a higher price. Manufacturer Support: Been a while since I did business with Digitech. For the prioce though, it should be good or better, not required. The Wow Factor: Got it! I can get what I want without having to remix, retape, tape over, hire backups, ask my wife to sing with me, or do anything. I can load up me and my stuff, go to where I am going to sing, setup, and... I ahve been waiting to find a piece of equipment like this since I ealized that Life is not forever and soemtimes you just have to go on alone...but we don't ahve to sound that way. Overall: Then I am going to play "S**T-Kicking Music until my fingers and feet fall off, thanks to you all. If someone tried to steal it, I would hunt them down and hurt them bad. I liked it because there weren't a whole lot of other things that tried to lie to me cheaper. I'll let you know again in a year, if I'm still here. You won't find me on the charts, but just know that I do not feel alone in the center of my musical universe any longer.

"Great Sound and Great Value!" submitted January 11, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist/Active Musician
Music Style: Christian, Classic Rock, Folk Rock,
Sound: I am verh happy with this product. It does everything as advertised. Feature: Individual patches and gender choice. Ease of Use: Straight forward harmonies are pretty easy to figure out. The included manual is some help but does not go into great detail. Quality: I have not had it very long but seems to be well built and durable Value: Great Value Manufacturer Support: No experience The Wow Factor: Nice packaging and presentation. The small buttons are a little hard to see in dim light Overall: I don't see my need for a similar product in the near future. It is abundant in features for playing and recording at an intermediate level.

"Great product. Good value." submitted November 29, 2011

By a customer from robbstrandlund.com
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing and performing professionally since the 1960's. I'm the co-author of the Eagles hit "Already Gone"
Music Style: Country, Country Rock
Ease of Use: To make this sound right takes a little more than plugging it in. It takes some practice. The Wow Factor: When I record I always sing my own harmonies. I prefer this to other vocalists now because my live show sounds closer to my cd's. Overall: I'm totally satisfied with this product. If it were broken or stolen I would replace it with the same model.

"DigiTech VL3G Vocalist Live 3 Harmony FX" submitted April 22, 2014

By Gary W in panama city beach, FL
Musical Background: 35 years, guitar
Music Style: Blues, Country, Southern Rock
Overall: Great, works as advertised.

When you call, mention priority code 14NC-W6PF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976