When you call, mention priority code 176V-NFXM

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech EX7 Expression

Easily modulate a pedal board of effects with this expression pedal. It's a combination of 7 of the world's best expression effects.

Overall

"DigiTech EX7 Expression Factory Pedal!! Fast Shipping!!" submitted March 11, 2012

By Joshua Ross in Temple, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 2 years of classical guitar lessons and associates in fine arts, majoring in music. Guitar, Bass, Piano, Vocals.
Music Style: Everything from Classical to Progressive Metal
Overall: Hey I got the DigiTech EX7 Expression Factory Pedal as a B-stock item for about half price of the regular pedal. the "b-stock" pedal might as well be an A stock. It works perfectly and is in perfect condition, no scratches or blemishes at all although it was a slight bit dirty when i first got it. Great company, will use them again in the future!!

"It's got it's ups and downs." submitted August 21, 2009

By a customer from netzero,net
Musical Background: Life Long player
Music Style: Original "Alterblock"
Sound: This has a good clean sound on the toe tapping side. Space Station would be more use if it was an open setting to get to distortions only. Not a whole lot you can do with it BUT if you get creative and use some more pedals after the fact you could get very weird. Feature: I wish this was DC so I could keep everything running off the one power supply. The Distortion setting need to be addressable w/o the toe fx. There's a whole DX7 in there by golly but your stuck with a "mix" of FX combos. That is not cool. From what I've read you can use the useless Whammy (no dive bombs on this one) setting, go dry on the mix then get into the DX7 part and use it thus giving you access to that gem. Ease of Use: Once you figure it out it's pretty standard. Now rocket science mapping involved. Quality: Looks good, ain't gonna break but you'll likely break your heel bone trying to kick in the distortion settings which use the heel button. Every been to a fair and try to ring the bell with the sledge hammer? This is pretty close. The upside is you'll never accidentally kick in the distortions. Value: At the "B" stock price that is 140 everywhere I look it's worth it for the few pedals you get out of it plus the options for outputs. Manufacturer Support: Can't say as I never dealt with them. The Wow Factor: Looks good and has a few pedals i wanted. I figure I ended up with a few highly controllable pedals in one space such as the uni-vibe, 2 wahs, leslie and a flanger. Overall: Considering I can't run my Wah through the uni-vibe or other combos like that it has it's short comings. Imagine if the DX7 heel part was a mapper to some of the toe tappers. Then you'd have a heck of a multi-fx processor. Seeing as I just got it I can't knock it too bad nor rave about it. It is going to offer me the ability split my signal, tweak my wahs and now I got a uni-vibe which cost a lot by itself. That was the deal breaker for me. That and the 140 dollar price tag. But you need the 40 dollar accessory pedal to move through your presets or forever be bending over.

"ex7" submitted June 8, 2012

By tom florczak in st, paul, MN
Overall
Musical Background: giutar- 40yrs- open stages- with friends around the house an octionallll gig.
Music Style: rock, blues, funk
Overall: zz was the graetest to deal with. plasted my order late sunday, got it friday morning,and monday was a holaday. Plaected order way at the mo. Im on a fixed income and get my check at the begining of the mo.I asked if could chage my billing from last of mo. to start of mo. They were only to happy to do so. They wouldnt even take a payment the start of this mo.,they siad they wate to next mo.Now for the EX7.I had a BOSS V wah long time ago,thought it waw avert good idea,really love the UNI. VIBE,slowly got into the wahs. After some mo. of playing with it noticed that it really niosy if the dist. was on, if I turned up the NG to help it really clipped my signal bad. I wanted to engage dist. any time, but this was'nt to be. I finally got rid of it. I know all modeling stuff is noisey, but this was crasy. I dont really care for DIGITECH stuff much, they have some good idea's but there big pedals sound like very prossesded guitar,not natueral at all. When I started looking at the EX7 agian I thought what a good idea,but thought back to the great V-WAH debockal.But with 30 day return deal what the heck. A'm I glad I did, no more cludder on the floor, no more being aballarina,turning this of and this on, just one simple unit. Every effect quiet good. As I don't often use one effect at time this is very functinal.The whammyis the one I use when I want is a diist. on and off. Set nob 1 to detune, the slitest bit of mix,and my favorite dist,[ds-1] and there ya go. Even the leslie sim. is good, at least on fast. [ I have tried every one that has come out in the lasr 30 yrs.] like most it' not good on slow, which is my favorite, but probally better than most,I actuelly find asetup on the flanger better for that. All & all I'm very saticfied. I guess I goy start cutting DIGITECH some slak now.

"This thing is way cool and fun but I would not want to rely on it." submitted February 6, 2006

By a customer from asurion.com
Overall
Sound: The wahs are very realistic however the expression peddal has very little travel and requires a light touch. I'm use to a Steve Via bad horsey and it is much easier to control. I did not like the flanger either. Very little control over how it sounded. To be fair, I only messed with it for 30 min. or so. Love my Distortion Factory and was a little disapointed with this one Feature: Tons of features but would take a while to learn and set up for gigging. Quality: Seems a bit flimsey. Expression peddal cheap feeling. Value: A lot of effects for the money Manufacturer Support: I hope its good because its a digitech and we all know they break. Not a Boss! The Wow Factor: I think I will pass on this one Overall: Its ok but it could have been great.

When you call, mention priority code 176V-NFXM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976