When you call, mention priority code 158M-J0HK

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech DigiVerb

Choose from seven different reverb types with this pedal. It includes spacey springs, rich plates, complex rooms, realistic halls, and more reverb styles.

"Best reverb pedal out there for the money" submitted November 18, 2011

Musical Background: playing for around 15 years
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues
Sound: The sound quality is very good. There are seven types and you adjust the level and decay. I have this going through the effects loop of my Marshall and it really fattens up my sound for rock, blues and metal and makes my cleans sound amazing. When you get it, start with the controls around noon, find a reverb you like and then adjust the levels to what sounds good to you. I give it a 10 because I'm not looking for anything more. Feature: I find that out of the 7 reverb types, I only find Plate, Hall, Church and Spring to be useful. The Room setting is so subtle that its hardly noticeable, and the Gated and Reverse settings are useless. Still, the 4 that are usable are very good. I give it an 8 because 3 of the settings are a waste. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Quality: Seems like a well built pedal, as good as any BOSS. Value: For the money, this may be the best reverb pedal on the market. The sound quality is great and adjustable. It fits on a pedal board and you can change it on the fly if you want to. I dont know what else someone would want. Manufacturer Support: New pedal- have not had a problem. Overall: I am very satisfied with this pedal. If it were lost or stolen Id probably get another one. Its one of the least expensive reverb pedals on the market and I dont know what else you could want. I dont see a rack unit being better or more flexible.

"Awesome Reverb Pedal!" submitted September 16, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician & Recording Engineer
Music Style: Classical, Bluegrass, Punk, Weird Stuff
Overall: I've owned the DigiTech DigiVerb Digital Reverb Pedal since early 2004, and it rocks! The stereo output is amazing, and this little stompbox adds a lot of depth to your sound! I use the thick reverb of setting 4 the most, although I also have a lot of fun with the Reverse and Spring reverb settings. Used in conjunction with DigiTech's MultiChorus and DigiDelay pedals, you can crank out some fat sounds! Another awesome feature of this stompbox is that you can turn the Level knob all the way up, killing the dry sound so that you only hear the reverb! These pedals are built like tanks, using metal construction; and produce high-quality, digital sound. Their metallic paint makes them look really cool, too! DigiTech X-Series pedals provide you with the most bang for your buck, and I highly recommend them! Make sure to grab a DigiTech AC power supply so you can save money on batteries!

"well worth the money"

Overall
Sound: Wonderful transparency. The effect sound is awesome. I put it on the 'spring reverb' setting and compared it to my actual spring reverb unit. There was no difference that I could tell Feature: The only thing that could have made this pedal better was for it to be programmable Quality: Tough as nails. all metal case. Absolutely stage worthy Value: for the dependability, ease of use, and sound quality. The Wow Factor: Practical addition Overall: I may buy another simply to avoid having to switch settings between songs.

When you call, mention priority code 158M-J0HK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976