When you call, mention priority code 160L-52K8

Rating and Reviews: Deering Goodtime Banjo

With a comfortable neck and light-weight body, the Deering Goodtime banjo is a great choice for beginners.

"Great Banjo" submitted January 24, 2013

By Phillip P
Overall
Musical Background: 20 Years of experience. Session Drummer for Virtual Adrenaline studios. semi-pro
Music Style: I get paid to play the drums, so my style is whatever the artist wants. In terms of the banjo, I am a beginner and want to lear
Overall: I don't like this banjo being classified as a beginners banjo. I researched this product extensively before I purchased it. It projects wonderfully, which was one of my concerns as it did not feature a resonator. The set up was top notch and I see myself using this for years to come. (Here's the disclaimer, I have been a musician for 20 years, but I am new to the banjo). With that said, I play guitar and drums. Banjo seemed like the perfect bridge between the two. Get a great product made in the US of A!!!

Deering Goodtime Banjo Customer Review submitted December 15, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for 40 years. I teach professionally & lead worship
Music Style: Christian
Sound: This banjo sounds fantastic indoors or out! Feature: The materials and crafsmanship are first rate. Ease of Use: The action is perfect. I play bluegrass on it and my speed has improved! Quality: The Goodtime is totally reliable. Value: Absolutely Manufacturer Support: I bought from zzsounds. The Wow Factor: Yeah I love watching Mean Mary play it! Overall: I will never sell this banjo!
18 of 21 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome Banjo for the price" submitted December 26, 2013

By Brad J in Crescent City, CA
Overall
Musical Background: pro for 30 years, now semi-retired, Gtr, slide, banjo, mandolin
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues, Ragtime/Chet/Merle, currently playing in a duo with daughter doing modern pop and country as well as selec
Overall: I was very pleased with my banjo purchase, Zzounds is easy to work with and my package arrived quickly. The Banjo is quite superior to anything else in it's price range, easy to play, and a decent sound.

When you call, mention priority code 160L-52K8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976