When you call, mention priority code 1579-0P97

Rating and Reviews: Denon DNX900 DJ Mixer

Make the switch to digital with the DNX900 rackmount mixer from Denon, featuring matrix input assignment and a professional flex fader.

Overall

"In short I would say this mixer will last me years to come with it's design and functions that fit my needs. Since I am not a fu" submitted November 22, 2011

By a customer from djsilverodo.com
Musical Background: Mobile/Club dj
Music Style: Hip Hop, Rock,Country, Electronic, Reggaeton,Bachata, House, Club, Top 40
Sound: The sound quality is great, the fader is smooth as butter no catching or lack of motion. Amazingly you dont hear one channel and a faint channel on the other ear, still trying to come through. I am a mobile dj/ club dj and it fits my music style perfectly. Feature: The most useful feature is the 8-channel input matrix routing gives the freedom to move any source to any channel or the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Least useful I wish it had on board effects. Ease of Use: To get great sound is not hard with the digital outputs, easy to use with other products either digital or analog. There is not really a learning curve but more or less getting use to if your not use to detail mixer. I used a Peavey CD mix 9 a fantastic mixer only upgraded cause I purchased a denon hd 2500. My Peavey is now in my other rack as back up it treated me so well I can not sell it. lol Quality: The mixer has a metal frame like my peavey so I am hoping the fram will hold up. My only concern is with all the bells and whistles will this mixer hold up to the challenge. If all goes well i hope this mixer would last me another 10 yrs so I can have another backup mixer. It seems to have the parts in place for it to be. Value: There are other mixers on the market that has what this has and a little more but cost more. For an mobile Dj/Club I see this mixer as one to have for great value with the added benefit of features. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with the company any so it hard to give them a negative review. So lets give them a benefit of the doubt for the price tag. The Wow Factor: I love the black sleek metal design. Overall: I am satisfied with this product I expect it to last 10 yrs before searching for another product. If it was to go out before time I would see what they had on the market 10 yrs from now..

"Denon DN-X900 DJ Mixer" submitted July 19, 2012

By Rosemond J in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: House, Reggae, Hip Hop, Country, Jazz etc.
Overall: This is a great 19' rackable digital sound mixer. I originally brought one back in 2006 from another music store and have loved the quality of sound and performance. Although, the parts are very expensive to replace. I get nothing but good compliments...Having zzounds around allowed me to do a gig that I almost lost if not for there "Pay as you play" program with quick delivery too.

When you call, mention priority code 1579-0P97. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976