When you call, mention priority code 1426-DMN2

Rating and Reviews: Denon DNX500 DJ Mixer

Channel controls allow for smooth response and clean transitions while the Matrix input assignment allows for maximum versatility.

"A Real Gem" submitted March 5, 2013

By Anthony R in Islip, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Club/Mobile DJ over 30 yrs, Sound Installer.
Music Style: All Styles
Sound: The sound is clean and crystal clear with excellent bass. Feature: This mixer is pack with features that make sense. 3 band EQ on every channel with full cut. Matrix input routing so you can assign any source to any or all channels. Effects loop with full control of dry/wet, input level and assignable to any channel including the master. Booth and subwoofer outputs. Ease of Use: It is very easy to use and figure out. Quality: The quality is top class and it is built to last. Value: You won't find a better value than the Denon DN-X500. It outperforms mixers costing more, way more. It is modestly priced considering the level of quality you are getting. The Wow Factor: Looks great in any setup. Overall: I bought my first DN-X500 in 2006 when I retired my Urei 1620 in favor of a smaller and lighter mixer. And after 7 years decided to buy another as a backup and incase Denon discontinues the mixer. The DN-X500 is one of the best mixers you can buy period. It is very reliable and sounds amazing. It has plenty of features to run any gig wether club or mobile. From the matrix input routing, 3 band EQ and gain on each channel and mic section, to the effects loop which is great for connecting RMX1000, Kaoss Pad, etc and is assignable to each channel plus the master. It even has a mono subwoofer/ lighting output with selectable frequency. This mixer has you covered. Zzounds does a great job at price matching and with their Play as You Pay option you can't go wrong. I've read some reviews that complain about the buttons breaking off or not working but the fact is that not every DJ takes good care of their gear. If you are rough with your gear it will break on you. I've had mine for 7 years playing 3-4 times a week in various venues from bars to catering halls without any problems at all. And it sound better than every mixer in it's price range and some above.

"Step up to quality." submitted September 15, 2011

Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: Top 40, dance, Oldies
Sound: Excellent piece of gear, denon quality and great design. Very happy with it. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Quality: Looks great in my rack, matches my denon hdc-4500 Manufacturer Support: Great tech support. The Wow Factor: Very sleek..looks great Overall: Hopefully it will be as durable as their cd products.

"Denon mixers great sound quality!" submitted December 17, 2007

Overall
Sound: I own 4 Denon dx 500 mixers. Only problem I had was the cue push button on one broke and I replaced it myself for 90 cents. Excellent sound quality. The faders are smooth and are of great quality. The faders can be changed by removing 2 screws. I just read the previous review by someone that had bad luck with the mixer, but remember there is always a chance you bought a damaged mixer. By my experience Denon is quality products! RJ

"Don't waste your money." submitted September 22, 2006

By a customer from mainshowproductions.com
Musical Background: Professional Installer
Quality: I haven't found a Denon mixer that didn't have a problem. One even had a failure in the Master Output and had to be replaced so that the club could open for the night. Just remember, you get what you pay for and there is a reason Denon mixers are so cheap. Value: You get what you pay for.

"Denon X500 - bad buy" submitted June 30, 2009

By a customer from btinternet.com
Music Style: All
Sound: I have played with many a mixer this was my second denon (I should have known better) I was a bit stuck at the time for money so went for the X500 now all I am getting is cue lights flashing like they are a set of disco lights. I cant cue anything up and if I try the split cue cuts in and other cue lights flash up, even the ones I dont want. This has given me a real headach, I hoping to get it sent back to the Denon to get it fixed. Funny I don't weant it back but there you go Im stuck with it. Dont be caught out hold out to you have the money and buy a proper mixer. Quality: The Mixer seemed to be made well it feels kinda solid and might take a bit of ware & tare. I carry mione like a baby in a pram & for some reason I can hear a screw knocking about inside, has me baffeled. Value: I never knew the price from the internet but just checked there now and I have been stroked about 100 to much. Manufacturer Support: I am dealing with the supplier on this even they are taking the piss when it comes to returns. Overall: I will definatly look for another mixer asap.

When you call, mention priority code 1426-DMN2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976