When you call, mention priority code 1598-ZZQZ

Rating and Reviews: DDrum Journeyman Player

Drive weighty rhythms and patterns with this affordable set from DDrum. The JMP522 features a cavernous 22-inch bass drum and basswood construction.

"Awesome kit for the money!" submitted December 15, 2013

By Jason Champion in Woodstock, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Drumming for almost 30 years. Studio musician.
Music Style: Rock, Christian, Swing.
Overall: I've been playing for almost 30 years. I've mainly played percussion (congas, cajon, etc) for the past eight years but I recently decided I wanted another kit. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a kit but I also didn't want to buy a really low end kit. So, I took a chance on the 5pc Journeyman (Black Sparkle) and man I'm glad I did! It has a 22" virgin kick which is hard to find on another kit in this range and after changing the heads (Evans Emad2 all around) it really thumps! Same thing with the toms. I changed out the stock Ddrum heads (which weren't horrible) for Evans and they sound fantastic! The black on black hardware looks killer and the sparkle is sexy too. The cymbal hardware is good as well. That said, I'm not sure I would feel good about touring with this kit but for a studio or "time to time" gig, it's perfect. And remember, it's DDrum, so you will always feel proud of the kit.

"Great Experience..Great Product!!" submitted January 6, 2014

By Scott P in Stillwater, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Daughter learning the drums, I jam at home with her on Bass, I played trombone in HS and college.
Music Style: Eclectic
Overall: The quality of the DDrum set was as I expected..great! As a low brass and Bass player, The setup instructions were clear enough for even me to follow. I will buy again from Zzounds!

When you call, mention priority code 1598-ZZQZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976