When you call, mention priority code 171F-0PC9

Rating and Reviews: dbx DriveRack PA Plus

Improve the sound of your PA -- no matter what room you're playing -- with the dbx DriveRack PA Plus' auto-equalizer, limiter, and feedback eliminator.

Overall

"I'm a KJ/DJ and have worked myself hard trying to keep the volume of the music and the singers voices at the same level, while" submitted August 5, 2011

Musical Background: DJ/KJ
Music Style: Country/ Rock
Sound: The DriveRack PA+ helps me level the volume of my DJ/KJ tracks. The sound is amazing and feedback filters help me when a singer stands in front of my speakers and YELLS!! This Is A Great Product and I Urge All DJ's and KJ's to ad it to their rack Feature: The Auto Equilize,the Feedback Eliminator,and the limiters are the features I use most. I added the RTA mic. and makes setting up in different locations a snap. There are no features on this unit that I don't use! Keep up the good work guys!!! Ease of Use: Just Hit the Auto Setup Button and Follow the Instructions. It's That Simple! Quality: It Fits My Gator Gig Case Perfectly. It Adds A very Professional Look To My Rack. The Controls Are Straight Forward And The Display Is Very Easy To Read. Value: The price on this product is a lot less than buying multiple pieces of equipment to do the job of this one unit. Manufacturer Support: I've Had No Reason to Contact the company. I Have Not Had Any Negative Issues. The Wow Factor: This Product Has It All!!! Overall: I'll Probably Use Till It Quits Or I Do!

"IF YOU MOVE AROUND AND NEED TO EQ AND BALANCE ALOT OF ROOMS.. THIS IS THE THING FOR YOU. GET IT YOU WON'T BE SORRY." submitted October 13, 2009

By a customer from communicomm.com
Music Style: Southern Gospel
Sound: It is awesome. Set-up wizards are a breeze to get a good sound in any room. Feature: good eq, feedback supression, and speaker balance just in one initial setup wizard... LOVE IT Ease of Use: If you can read you can do it. Quality: Built Like A Tank... Value: Does the job of 4 units for the price of one. Manufacturer Support: Don't expect to have to use them... The product is simple to use and made solid. The Wow Factor: It's equiment.. Looks good and does a great job.. DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO.. JUST SET IT UP CORRECTLY USING THE WIZARDS AND SPRING FOR THE DBX MIC RTA-M IS DOES A FINE JOB ONLY 100$ Overall: I WILL USE THIS THING UNTIL IT DIES THEN I'LL GET ANOTHER.
43 of 47 people (91.49%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Driverack PA+" submitted September 17, 2012

By DJ KAY in Austell, GA
Musical Background: Live music,Dj
Music Style: Reggae, Hipop ,Hiplife,Gospel,etc
Overall: Excellent device I took everything out of my rack leaving only my amps and power conditioner. This product will make your speakers sound best if you set it up Its very easy to use and worth every penny.

"Do yourself a favor and get this magic in a box! It will make your system sound so much better." submitted October 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: It really is magic in a box. I'm not even sure about what it all does but I know my PA system sounds 10x better. I'm using 2 Peavey PR15's and 2 Behringer 18 subs. The sound is so full and tight. I love it! Feature: It's full of features. So many that I will probably never get to using most of them. Ease of Use: I was up and running within 20 minutes. So pretty easy setup. Quality: Feels very solid. I play a minimum 3 nights a week and I do not see any problems with the reliability. Value: Great value. ZZounds sold me a brand new one for $473.00. Manufacturer Support: Probably will never need support. The Wow Factor: So sexy! It does look nice in my rig. Overall: I will use this until it falls apart. so I'm guessing forever.

"DBX Driverack Plus" submitted October 22, 2013

By Lanny Hall in Boise , ID
Musical Background: Professional Keyboards,vocals, and guitars
Music Style: Classic Rock and top 40 country
Overall: As long as you have Harmon products ie JBL, Crown they work great as far as a crossover and tuning specific cabinets. The RTA as with all companies RTA's are very inaccurate and wipe the bass out and increase the highs.

"Great product" submitted April 16, 2014

By Arsenio H in Augusta, GA
Musical Background: Been dj 10 years or so
Music Style: Rap -hip-hop
Overall: Easy to use.also used with power tops with no problem.. The best!!!

When you call, mention priority code 171F-0PC9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976