When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-7Q1B

Rating and Reviews: dbx 215S Graphic EQ

Experience the dynamic range of the dbx 215S graphic equalizer. Produces a dynamic range of 108dB and up.

Overall

"Inexpensive Price--High Value" submitted November 14, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Overall
Musical Background: Sax, 42 years, amateur
Music Style: All styles
Sound: The 215S gives me all the variability of sound that I need for the kind of recording I do (audio book recording). Feature: I wanted to increase the punch in the lower frequencies of my voice. This device did just that. Ease of Use: It is very easy to use. I just plugged my mic into the mic preamp, plugged the preamp into the 215S, plugged the 215S into my audio interface then plugged the interface into my computer--voila! Once I played with the EQ a bit and got the sound exactly the way I wanted it, I didn't have to touch it again. Quality: The 215S has displayed any issues since I plugged it in. Value: I paid an extremely small amount for the 215S, and yet it does the job I need it to do. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to contact Support. The Wow Factor: I wanted this device because of its price and its simplicity of design. Overall: I expect that this device will last me for many years, and if it were lost or stolen I would replace it immediately. Although I think it might be overkill for my use, I might even move up to a 31 band EQ.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-7Q1B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976