When you call, mention priority code 16HG-KV6K

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah

The Dunlop GCB95 lets players get the classic Crybaby wah sound. Specced to the original Crybaby, the Dunlop GCB95 is a great choice.

"Get this...get it NOW!" submitted May 12, 2011

By a customer from stevenchappelle.com
Musical Background: Gigging musician
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: I hooked this thing up to my new VOX AC15 CI, and it was amazing. I had heard Clapton's live version of Cocaine the day before (my band plays it live), on the radio...so I started playing the lead break when I hooked this Crybaby up ...unbelievable! I was EC incarnate. ;-) Very impressive! Highly recommend it! Feature: I gave it an 8...there are no features...but you don't need any. Ease of Use: Never played a Wah Wah pedal before in my life (sad to say), and I was all over this like I had been doing it for years. Quality: The old "built like a tank" cliche fits here. Value: Great price, great pedal. Buy this...you don't need a bunch of bells and whistles.... Manufacturer Support: Gave an 8 again...haven't had to use it. The Wow Factor: If lost or stolen, I'd get another one. It's the legend.... Overall: Can't ask for more...really.

"BEAST OF A PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted May 5, 2008

By a customer from elp.rr.com
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Hard Rock, Classic Rock
Sound: great wah sound, good for just about anything. Feature: not much there besides wah, but i dont want a wah pedal for anything else BUT the wah, so it makes sense. Ease of Use: easiest pedal i own. just klick the pedal on and off, move back and forth for desired wah, rapidly for cool effects, simple as that Quality: i have stomped, kicked, thrown, beaten, whacked, and tormented this in so many different ways, its virtuallly indestructible. it will probably outlast my guitar Value: for $70, you cant beat it. Manufacturer Support: never had to use support The Wow Factor: its a slick beast of funk or metal Overall: best pedal i own, nothing i know like it. you need a wah pedal, buy this, cause its amazing. much better than any vox that foo at the bottom of the page has
46 of 48 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"the original, the best" submitted August 17, 2009

Musical Background: 4yrs. trying to get my band off the ground
Music Style: rock. mostly grunge but anthing with a good crunch to it
Sound: beautiful. never played with a better wah. has amazing sound. its the god damned original. how could it be any better? Feature: simple and easy. no extra crap. just pure amazing music. would be great if it had an ac adaptor included but just get yourself a 9 volt and its fine. Ease of Use: simple. kick it on and tap it off. or anywhere in between. Quality: ive met cinder blocks that this thing could prolly crush without more than a dent to the casing. its like a brick. i would never do it but impretty sure i could run my car over this thing and still have it play just fine Value: little pricy but better than a line 6 or one of the expensive boss models. and nothing like it for the price. Manufacturer Support: never needed them. dont see it happening soon. its a brick remember? The Wow Factor: looks beautiful on my pedal board. fits in there perfectly with my flanger and ds-1 Overall: i wouldnt ever want any other wah. if this somehow broke i would try to fix it my self and if that didnt work i would definitely just buy another identical one... dont see it breaking though

"Original Cry-Baby Wah" submitted May 27, 2012

By Mike H
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 25 years. More for myself now. Used to play out in local bands
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: I purchased your Original Cry-baby for about what a 30%l of what I would have paid in a store. It got to me in 2 days - which was a nice surprise - since the site stated 6 -10 business days. It works great. I am re-building my pedal board, and will probably purchase all of my pedals through zzounds.co,. its cheaper and easier than chasing them down myself.

"Awesome!!!" submitted October 6, 2010

Overall
Music Style: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!
Sound: Loving the sound! It's great for Rage Against the Machine covers! Feature: Just a wah. What more do you expect? Ease of Use: Click on and off. It's that simple. Quality: Best made pedal I've ever seen! Value: Worth every penny! Buy it now! Manufacturer Support: Friendly people. Quick responses to my e-mails and questions. The Wow Factor: It's really cool and simple. I like the plain black. Overall: It's very reliable, so far. I saved up for this pedal for months. It's VERY worth it!

"Wah-Wah Anyone?" submitted November 5, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist, Musician of course!
Music Style: Metal, Experimental, Rock, Neo-Classical
Sound: Classic vintage sounds, and of course wah. What else?! Feature: It's a wah pedal, but I won't buy it for anything else but it's one feature, so it makes perfect sense, like Confucious. No knobs to fiddle with, nuttin'. Ease of Use: Incredibely easy, stomp it to turn it on and classic wah is yours. Probably the easiest pedal I have fiddled with. Quality: Incredibely metal, I mean, MADE of metal, weighs a ton and is built like a tank. Value: Worht it for retro wah tones. Worth it. Manufacturer Support: You won't need it, this'll probably last longer than YOU!! The Wow Factor: All black, what's more metal than that?!? But I don't care about looks when it comes to a wah pedal, I care about it's sound, and I want it purely for its wah. Overall: Probably will last until the second coming of Jesus

Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted August 9, 2010

Music Style: Rock in all forms
Sound: BEAST Feature: no other features, the way i like it. one thing done perfectly Quality: this would survive nuclear war Value: for the most iconic effect pedal in the entire music industry, 70 bucks is a bargain The Wow Factor: this thing looks SWEET! and plays amazing

Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted November 3, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Professional Guitarist.
Music Style: Classic rock, some country, oldies.
Sound: I have owned many wah pedals through the years. Dunlop cry baby is the best. That's why I bought it. Feature: It's simple and does what it is supposed to do. Ease of Use: Yes. Step on it to activate. Rock foot back and forth.

"Great Sound and a Great Value." submitted September 14, 2011

Overall
Sound: Started playing again after 30 years. The sound takes me back to my beginings and is great! Feature: It is built solid and strong enough to play day after day. Ease of Use: A little stiff at first, but is easy to use. Quality: Built like a tank will last for years. Value: Got mine for less than advertized used. Manufacturer Support: never needed to have any help The Wow Factor: The sounds I make with this pedal are sexy Overall: If stolen would order another the same day.

"YOU MUST BUY THIS PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!" submitted June 6, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, finally starting a band!
Music Style: power metal
Sound: The sound is great! I used to own a Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal but compared to the Cry Baby it's a piece of s***! I sold my weeping demon and I plan on replacing it with a Cry Baby!(A suggestion for all owners:Try playing those extended, shredding solos holding the pedal completely down the whloe time, it sounds awsome!) Feature: My favorite feature is the fact that there are noknobs or switches on the side or anything it's just the pedal and that is all you will ever need! Sadly I can only give it a nine on feature cause that is the only feature! Ease of Use: It's so easy cause it's a pedal and nothing more. Quality: It's made like a M***** F****** TANK!!!!!!! Value: It's worth every God damn penny! The Wow Factor: It looks really cool on a pedal board with a bunch of other stuff cause the other stuff has knobs and switches and dials that are just a pain in the ass!!! Overall: Overall I love it! And so will you!

"Don't cry baby this thing is asome!!!" submitted January 6, 2008

Overall
Sound: this pedal has a great sound, a really great wah sound. the best wah you can get for the price a amazingly large sweep for not havind any additional controls. Feature: this thing does not have any extra bull $hit on it so you cant comprimise the tone by fidling with knobs & junck like that. Ease of Use: best and easiest to use effect pedal on the market as far as i'm concerned. Quality: anyone who knows anything about playing guitar they know that dunlop makes all their products with a high quality, and nothing has changed with this thing it's built like a brick $hit house and looks cool as hell (all black.) Value: this thing could be easily worth more, unfortunatly i bought it when it cost more, but its all good i feel i got my moneys worth. Manufacturer Support: dunlop just makes the best everything in their catagory wether it be picks, wah pedals, ect. The Wow Factor: this thing is as sexy as it gets... i mean it's a CRY BABY. Overall: i'll have this thing FOREVER.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Lovin' my Cry Baby" submitted February 3, 2007

By a customer from nc.rr.com
Music Style: Classic Rock, Funk
Sound: Sounds great, easily imitates different genres of classic rock and funk. I use it with a Line 6 Spider II (I know, embarrasing) but it gets surprisingly good tone. Feature: This is one thing I like about this pedal, no features to go wrong. Just a piece of medal that you move back and forth to change your sound. I love how it is all metal construction. Ease of Use: Like I said, it is incredibly easy to play. Within 5 minutes of getting it out of the box, I was jamming with it. Quality: All metal construction, not much to go wrong. I have read however the pot wears out after a while, haven't had this happen yet though. I would tour with it without a backup no doubt, bombproof. Value: Excellent value Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Meh, all black metal housing, not much of a looker. Function over form Overall: I will be satisfied with this pedal for a very very long time I beleive. Next I would probably get a Vox or something of that nature.

"Old Standard" submitted August 30, 2012

By mando Fresh in Big Spring, TX
Musical Background: 50 years - Guitar and bass
Music Style: Rock - Pop - Jazz - Tejano
Overall: It fits all my styles of playing. It is a lot better than the the integrated one in the BOSS ME 70. No hassles, just plug it in and play.

"Great Pedal, Definetely worth it." submitted December 25, 2004

By as if...
Musical Background: Rock star
Music Style: Blues, Metal, Rock anything along those lines.
Sound: Creamy sound... Worth the money Feature: just the pedal. but what else do you need? Quality: No complains. Value: I have always wanted a wah wah and this just does it for me. My friend has a vox but i like the cry baby much much better. The truth is it doesnt matter whether you wanna jam with blues or whether your into heavy metal cause either way you can make use of it. Amazing really concidering its very affordable. Even if you dont use the actual wah wah effect, it does a nice job as an equalizer. Manufacturer Support: havent had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: nice shape and color.

Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted August 4, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: been playing guitar for 3-4 ish years now.
Music Style: Heavy metal, Death metal, Thrash, Rock, etc
Sound: This wah pedal sounds awesome, but i would perfer more options. although i only wanted a wah(just the effect)it would be better if you could adjust the sweep, or if it had a boost. Feature: I Do really like this wah, its fun to jam and sounds like jimi alot. it also works better with lots of treble in your amp. Ease of Use: its basically your regular wah. Quality: its good quality...it fell off my table once and it was fine. though when i bought it it made this annoying squeky noise that drives me insane, so. Manufacturer Support: never needed it Overall: its a great wah pedal for people who like jimi and play lots of rock and metal.

"dunlop GCB-95 original crybaby" submitted August 27, 2005

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Music Style: heavy rock, rock
Sound: i would'nt change a thing if i want to do my own thing the tones right if i want to sound like slash, zakk wylde or jimmy page the tones there. and unlike a chorus, flange pedal you can never get bored of it. Feature: although a few tone controls would have been nice. the beauty of it is that you just plug it in and the crybabys imfamous tone is there. Quality: the crybaby has a very consistant finish on it from the paint to the rubber grip mat but to be truthful what could they really mess up. the construction is brilliant and i would trust it without a back up but this is if i serviced it before hand. the pots will last me around 2 months as i use it a lot with my band. Value: this is 2nd hand and in mint condition the value was brilliant on my budget Manufacturer Support: non expreince it is serviced through my local guitar shop The Wow Factor: its is a 100% workhorse it does the job and prehaps it may not be the most attractive wah pedal on the market but for the guitar players out there its image is as important as a marshall stack or les paul. and in my opinion it is as smart as any of them it looks cool without trying, it oozes sopistacation Overall: i'll never have to look for another wah pedal again now i've found the crybaby line. i'm 100% happy with this model but i can't say wheather or not i'll try differant crybabys out although no fault is due to the GCB-95

"A Good Wah-Wah" submitted August 31, 2006

Musical Background: Student Musician
Music Style: Blue, Rock, Punk Rock, Country, Oldies, Metal, Contemporary
Sound: Excelent Wah Sound but when using it with Boss' Turbo Distortion a.k.a. DS-2 I found that the Turbo 2 mode on the pedal drowns out the wah sound when putting the Cry Baby before the distortion. Feature: No features it just does one thing but I give it a ten because it does an excelent job at its one feature Ease of Use: Very Simple no knobs or dials to turn just plug 'n play Quality: Very well built probably could be run over by a truck and still work Value: Worth Every Penny if this was stolen I would by a new one right away Overall: A very well built and well sounding wah pedal and its built like a tank

"Crybaby!!" submitted May 16, 2011

Music Style: Metal, Blues, Rock
Sound: This is my first Wah pedal. It performs like I expected I guess. It's got great range and it's very simple to use. If you like classic rock or funky "wikka, wakka" sounds, you'll dig this pedal. ;) Feature: I was a little disappointed that it didn't come with a power supply or 9v battery so I could use it right out of the box. I'd suggest (to the pedal's manufacturer) adding another $5-10 to the MSRP and adding the power cable. I don't want to lower the overall quality rating of this pedal though so I'm rating the features a 7. Ease of Use: If your a total noob to guitar and effects, wah pedals may take a few minutes to get used to using but really, it's super-easy. You're just "rolling" the effect with your foot on a pedal. If you can accellerate an automobile, you can use this pedal. ;) Quality: I've had this pedal a few weeks now and use it in my home and at band practice (once or twice a week). I carry it in a backpack with cables and other junk and it works fine. Take decent care of it (ie, don't throw it around or kick the crap out of it) and it should last a long time. Value: Awesome effect for the money. They should add another $5-10 and throw in the damned power supply though. At least send a battery with the unit for another buck or two. >:\ Manufacturer Support: No need for support. The Wow Factor: Really? It's a wah pedal. I looks like a wah pedal. If you're a girl guitarist, bedazzle it or something. Overall: There's really no need for me to purchase another wah. I like the range this one has and it suits it's purpose just fine.

"if you dont like this i might become homicidal" submitted June 22, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: i play guitar often what do you think
Music Style: dont be picky i listen to what i want
Sound: the dunlop crybaby is the best freakin wah wah pedal ever Feature: it doesnt need any special features it its the wah pedal that changed history Quality: if i treat it right it should last as long as i do Value: hell yes this is the best ever Manufacturer Support: i am god with working on guitar stuff The Wow Factor: this pedal is a work of art and yes i think that it is sexy Overall: the next pedal im going to get is a distortion pedal so no worries about replacements or supplements for my crybaby

"The Crybaby lives up to its name" submitted June 25, 2006

Overall
Sound: it makes your guitar cry nuf said .playing it with distortion makes it sound liie hendrix. Just play purple haze and ull see. Feature: Its great but some rubber thing fell off . i dont know what its fo. Ease of Use: Just plug it into your amp and guitar click it down to turn it on and play Quality: Its awesome just some rubber thing fell off Value: Great play. its awesome. Dont waste your money buying the wicked expensive dunlops cuz thaey all sound the same but dont be too cheap and buy a lard pece of turd like beringer The Wow Factor: Its sexy i guess Overall: The best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be

"A high quality pedal" submitted January 12, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist (at the moment)
Music Style: Classic Rock and Classic Metal
Sound: It has a great sound. Though I haven't tried any other wah pedals, this one is good enough for me. Feature: It doesn't have anything special, but the quality of the wah is great. Ease of Use: It's simple and easy to use. Quality: It's pretty high quality. I think it'll last me a long time. Value: I got this because it was cheaper, but still under a main brand name, so I could also get a new amp. The quality definetly ended up outweighing the price. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any problems, but the Dunlop website seems helpful. The Wow Factor: It's not that sexy, but I wouldn't look for that in a pedal. Overall: It's great. Buy one if you don't want to shell out a couple hundred on a Slash or Jimi Hendrix wah.

"Great Pedal for everyone. Espcially if it was good for Hendrix." submitted August 1, 2007

Musical Background: Lead Guitarist
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, Modern Rock, Punk
Sound: Its more intense when you use a distortion box or fuzz effect. It also sounds a lot better. If you are going to buy this wah you might want to look into a boss distortion pedal too. Feature: There are not a lot of features but I still love it. When you press down you get what you want. When you press up you get what you want. In the middle you get a classic tone. Quality: This is a very well made product. Value: Great value. All im gonna say Manufacturer Support: Havent needed any. The Wow Factor: I love it. Its a great product to add to a touring pro or a beginer. Overall: Once you get one of these you dont need ANYTHING else.

Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted January 29, 2007

Overall
Sound: great retro sounds Feature: great crying sounds Ease of Use: easy to use Quality: its made very tough and will not break plus it run on a 9 volt battarie or cable. Manufacturer Support: it was one of the first wah-wah pedals, jimi hendrix and Eric Clapton played it so its still one of the best

"A Great Pedal... Usually" submitted January 13, 2007

Music Style: rock-metal
Sound: There is hardly a difference with or without the wah on! It doesn't have good sound at all. Maybe mine is defective or something because my friend's sounds good, but mine sounds terrible. I've tried everything but the pedal's sound is near non-existent. Feature: No features, but none needed. A simple wah-wah with nothing flashy. Ease of Use: It certainly is easy to use, just plug in and play. Quality: The pedal is durable. Even after many failed attempts to get that classic crybaby sound (and a couple of kicks out of anger) it has only a few scratches. It is a dependable pedal (when it actually works). Value: Well usually this a bargain for that classic crybaby wah. But in my case I feel like I wasted my money on it. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with them so I really don't know. The Wow Factor: I would feel that I overpaid if it was free! This pedal just takes up space. I am going to trade it in to my local(and unsuspecting) music store for a better one. Overall: . Because of there excellent rep and numerous well-known musicians who endorse these products I will give dunlop the benefit of the doubt that this is just a rare pedal that somehow ended up defective. in fact I will probably end up buying a more expensive dunlp pedal such as the Dimebag or the Zakk Wylde for shred!

"":-)"" submitted August 23, 2007

Music Style: Classic Rock, Psychadelic, Worship
Sound: Sounds great. I'm a classic/stoner rock guitarist and am a sucker for full-throated fuzzed out freakouts. I totally dig the noises I can get from this pedal. Whether I'm doing Hendrix-style breakdowns, Pantera sweeps, or shallow-filter funky funk the Crybaby is all you need to kick butt!!! For those of you who own a talkbox also, I highly recommend you couple the two pedals together to really coax some amazing sounds out of your guitar. Feature: Simple, which is perfect for what it's made for. Forget the extra garbage and name brand rip-offs that really just market the endorser's name and not the music. Everyone started with a standard, found their sound with a standard, and generally rocked our socks off with a standard wah pedal. Ease of Use: So easy, a caveman could do it! You can use it straight forward with relative ease, and veterans can dig how expressive and truly versatile this crybaby can really be. Just like anything, you have to practice with it to get good at it, but like lifting weights, the results will be great! Quality: Built like a tank. I had a friend who treated his crybaby like so and this thing was still weeping as if it had just been opened. I've dropped it, kicked it, drowned it, short of gutting the thing of its electronics and it still works. Value: It's almost a crying shame how much profit Dunlap could be making off of this pedal. Almost dirt cheap and very reliable. Disgustingly under priced (though most buyers won't be complaining about that). Manufacturer Support: I haven't had a problem yet, but I'm sure the support has quality enough to match the pedal. The Wow Factor: I can't decide if I'll marry my Gibson or this. Overall: This pedal will never grow old. Don't get anything else but this. It all seems trivial and pointless after you plug into this!!!

"Dunlop crybaby" submitted September 24, 2012

By Peter J in Valley Village, CA
Musical Background: Guitars and keys ...pro
Music Style: Alt rock
Overall: This pedal is exactly what you want from a wah. Looks like it's road worthy and sounds great. The price is good, but it doesn't come with an adapter, which is ok as you can use batteries.

Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted September 13, 2008

Overall
Music Style: classic rock, metal, rock
Sound: i wouldn't like this pedal it doesn't give you a very strong wah wah sound. Ease of Use: its pretty hard to get a freat sound from this pedal it depends on your amp settings and the watts. Quality: this thing will last you forever but i will say its worth buying might as well get a zoom pedal where you can get the sounding for this pedal and other sounds.

Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted April 10, 2006

Music Style: Alternative, Rock
Sound: It is a unquie sound and you have to do limted amount of ajustment. Its a great pedal. Tip: Make the be a wider freqensy of sound.

"Theres better"

Overall
Sound: I bought this wah pedal thinking that it would be the last pedal i would need. That was the case until i added alitlle fuzz on it and distortion to get a good tom morello sound, it didnt do too well. I later tried a vox wah and sold my pedal to get a vox. Overal its a good pedal is you want to use it with a clean sound. Feature: The Button was very hard to press down and wouldnt turn off all the time. Quality: Its made great but it doesnt give you all you can ask for Value: Good pedal for the price

When you call, mention priority code 16HG-KV6K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976