When you call, mention priority code 153N-5NFF

Rating and Reviews: Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah

If you need a wah pedal with some versatility, look no further. This pedal offers six wah settings and a volume boost.

"Awesome Wah Super Versatile" submitted July 16, 2013

By Steve S in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, been playing 6 to 7 years mostly jamming at home on my own or with a small band
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Metal
Overall: As they said, This thing is literally a swiss army knife. It can do nearly any wah tone you've ever heard. The volume boost is quite a bit too! the Q control really gives you control on how much Wah is in your Wah lol. I don't know how to describe it. the Frequency control does pop when you move it. But, I don't switch Wah Sounds within a song. So, it doesn't matter. This is the original wah Dimebag and so many other have used before they got their signature wahs. No Regrets way better than my old original crybaby. Plus, you can get some Hendrix like wahs, Bob Marley wahs, even Dimebag from this thing. You can't go wrong with this pedal.

"Good sound but with a significant downside" submitted May 3, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Christian Contemporary
Sound: The sound is high quality. Feature: The ability to change the "Q" and the range of frequencies is very useful for a variety of sounds. Quality: This is a ruggedly built unit. Value: While this is a well built wah that sounds really good, there is one big problem. This unit does not use a true bypass, it's a hardwired bypass that produces a pop almost every time the effect is engaged. Support acknowleged this is the case. If you are a professional, you will find that it may not the kind of wah that you will want to use live because of this popping. While in the studio I've found that its useful since I can punch in while its already engaged. One thing I can say is that it doesn't affect the signal when in bypass (which is a good thing) Manufacturer Support: I called the company and was reasonably able to reach a support tech.

"Crybaby 535Q" submitted February 3, 2008

Overall
Sound: Just the classic wah sound. The plus to this particular model is all the cool knobs. The sweep range selector is just right so you get a good selection of sweep sensitivity. The Q dial is nice, but I keep it at the 12 o'clock position. The boost switch and dial are good for solos, but I personally don't use it because it adds a hiss if it's turned up too much. Overall it sounds great anyway. Feature: This is the swiss army wah of the crybaby lineup. It has a sweep range selector, Q dial, and volume boost switch and control knob. The Ibanez Weeping Demon has a few other features, but lacks the Fasel inductor, which this wah has. Ease of Use: Understanding the controls could be a little challenging to inexperienced wah owners, but once you figure it out, it works like any other pedal. Stomp and go. Quality: I have gigged this pedal for three years, and it hasn't failed me yet. Value: It's got bells and whistles, so you pay for what you get. Overall: I think you could get away with a Crybaby Classic and be just fine, but if you absolutely HAVE to have the cool knobs, then here you go.

"Great pedal.. it won't collect dust!" submitted February 11, 2006

Musical Background: Hobbyist, 20 years... grage bands and such
Music Style: rock , metal , blues
Sound: wide range of sounds out of this pedal..great sweep I had a vox and sold it.. it was weak! Feature: loaded with knobs, boost, you can really tweek your sound! Quality: if i was in a bar fight i would throw this and walk away the winner.. LOL! its a brick! soild. Value: this is the one to get.. it covers all the spectrum that you will need.. i once had a vox wah and this blows it away to say the least. Manufacturer Support: have not needed it The Wow Factor: looks good . sounds better, you will love this.. Overall: i will have this pedal for ever or until it rots away..

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah Customer Review submitted April 23, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Instrumental
Sound: This wah can go from Joe Satriani wah sound to Jimi Hendrix wah, great. Personally I have my wahs knob set 4 click away from me so its like 12 o'clock. and my Volume all the way up, boost pushed in an the Q is almost full, just to where it doesn't hiss. Feature: Well when I first got it, I figured I would be lost with the knob settings, but luckily it came with a book telling which knobs can make sounds of pro's settings. But I found a good setting myself. Although sometimes if you run it on battery and push down to fast it will cut out, even with a brand new battery. and it does squeak a little unless you put DW-40 in it and let it sit for a few hours. Ease of Use: A little hard to get used to at first. But Click and play is great. Quality: 100% well made, no questions asked. Value: $129.99 isn't bad if your a pro who knows their sounds. Manufacturer Support: I've never had to call them. Came close but didnt. The Wow Factor: BUY this wah, don't get to original crybaby unless you aren't much of a wah user. Overall: Sleek look, but can be a little confusing.

"Definate buy. Completely worth it." submitted August 8, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: I play for fun (but hope to do more)
Music Style: Classic Rock / Blues / Hard Rock
Sound: I've been wanting a wah pedal for a while, I just got this one today, but from playing around with it I already know that it's amazing. The pedals sound is really good (I can't be very sure because I have a very basic Squier guitar and Fender amp) But it sounds great even with my not-so-great guitar. Feature: It has several settings that I haven't messed around with yet. But from what I can tell, it has a lot of cool stuff. Ease of Use: I am an intermediate guitarist (maybe 6-7 months of playing) and I don't know a lot. But I took this out of this box, plugged it in, and was makin all kinds of cool sounds instantly. I would recommend this to everyone, even beginners. It's just so easy to have fun with. Quality: From what I can tell, it feels really durable, and it sounds good, I don't see anything that I could comment badly about this. Value: This is a good pedal, I don't know a lot about pedals and prices, but I think that it has a good price for what it's worth (I bought it for $130) The Wow Factor: It's very basic, but nowhere near an eyesore. It's simple in design, nothing fancy about it, just a pedal. Overall: I can't see myself replacing this with another wah pedal anytime soon. I'm very satisfied with it.

"Get this pedal so you can turn the Q-dial." submitted January 9, 2005

By a customer from microsoft.com
Music Style: jimi hendrix/metallica
Sound: I've owned this pedal for about a month now and it sounds great on any setting for any style. Really bright sounds on a clean chanel and good sound on drive chanel. And dosent have no buzz or unwanted distortion. Feature: The features are great turn the Q dial to your style and change the volume for the boost knob and change the db of the wah. Quality: This pedal is made very well very ruged. You can depend on it for taking it to friends and jaming or to gigs etc. Value: This dunlopn crybaby wah pedal is very good and fun to play on compard to the dunlop crybaby classic were you cant change the sound of the wah Manufacturer Support: Dunlop a very good company and popular for building good strong products. The Wow Factor: This is a very cool looking pedal with the silver knob. Overall: I will have this pedal for a very long time and when I get a new one ill get the same one because it was so great how you can change the sound and every thing on it it good

"The best there is" submitted October 27, 2004

Overall
Sound: I got the chrome edition. By far the best Wah out there Feature: The varibles such as Q and tone choices are awsome Quality: Jim Dunlop makes the best Wah pedals in town Value: Little more expensive then the others out there but its well worth it Manufacturer Support: I don't know, I suppect good but not widly used seems these pedals have great craftsmanship The Wow Factor: I got one ;) Overall: Its the best, you want a wah pedal? Go buy the 535QC(chrome, the chrome is made of metal little better defence)

"My Favourite Wah" submitted December 19, 2004

Overall
Sound: You can get this thing to have lush wah tone or you can make it wail....your choice.....it sounds amazing Feature: With all the tweaking knobs on this thing you can do just about anything with it.....theres a range selector, boost switch and other stuff on it too....id have to say its the most versatile wah on the market and my model in particular has a fasel indicator so everytime I step on the thing it just blows me away

When you call, mention priority code 153N-5NFF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976