When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-DSRZ

Rating and Reviews: Darkglass Vintage Deluxe

Get the warm, tube tone of the Microtubes Vintage with the addition of a 3-band EQ. A balanced line driver and parallel output also help deliver vintage drive.

"Great pedal" submitted January 9, 2016

By alex w
Musical Background: Pro
Music Style: Rock,Metal,Neo-soul, Hip Hop, R&B
Overall: Awesome pedal. The B7K seems to be all the rage, but sounded to "fizzy" and cut out too much mid for my tastes. The VMT Deluxe is more like a VT Bass DI, without as much high-mid clank. I love the VT Bass, but the VMT is more user friendly and warm. I can approximate the tone i got from the VT by cranking the treble on the VMT. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. The ERA knob sounds to me like it very slightly rolls off the hi-mid, i keep it wide open.

"Not what I expected" submitted October 11, 2015

By Carroll B in Raleigh, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for about 6 years. I play bass and a little guitar
Music Style: Neo soul, R&B, HipHop, some Rock
Sound: Sounds really nice. A Different sound compared to my Ampeg Scr-DI and my Tone Hammer DI. I liked the Darkglass OD sound more than them Feature: Well built unit Ease of Use: The ERA knob did nothing to the sound unlike YouTube examples I've heard. Quality: Very well made looks like it would last forever Value: If it worked as advertised I would have been very pleased and I wanted a exchange for another one but they were out of stock. I would definitely buy it again because I want to know if the one I had was a dud and I liked the sound. Manufacturer Support: I did not contact them The Wow Factor: Nice looking box not flashy. Straight forward not a lot of wow Overall: After hearing examples of this pedal on YouTube I decided to buy it. The pedal I received didn't work like the YouTube reviews I listened to. It seemed that the ERA knob only changed to tone so slightly that you couldn't tell if it worked at all. I had my friends listen in and they thought the same thing. It sounded like a good overdrive but for the price no. I don't know what the YouTube reviewers did to make the ERA knob give the pedal such a drastic change in tone but I wish mine did. I returned it to Zzounds. Even without the ERA knob it's a very good sounding pedal. The sound is very different from my Tone Hammer DI and my Ampeg Scr-DI. Very nice sound

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-DSRZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976