When you call, mention priority code 16GG-0L50

Rating and Reviews: D'Addario EXP12 Strings

Resist corrosion and wear while retaining the natural, bright tone of your acoustic guitar with these D'Addario EXP12 coated strings.

Overall

"Perfect Strings" submitted August 27, 2005

Overall
Music Style: I play everything I can.
Sound: The sound of these guitar strings is incredible, from the first tuning they sound like perfectly broken in strings. I've bought these strings two times now (It's all I've needed in a 5 month period) and the strings did not so much as slip a half of a step when I first tuned them. I tend to play every genre, just with my own twist on it, and belive me when I say that these strings sound great with every one of them. I've played these strings on a Yamaha Acoustic (Not the greatest guitar in the world) and a Fender acoustic-electric. Both of the guitars sounded amazing, and you would belive by sound that the Yamaha (250 dollars approx) was a 500 dollar guitar due to these strings. These strings also allow me to get creative in ways that many other brands wont, I am now able to play anywhere on the fretboard with no buzz or fading in the sound. Power chords, standard, Barre, and finger picking all sound beautiful on these strings. I'd also like to mention that I've used these strings in both live and recording sessions, and they have yet to fail me in any sense. Feature: The extra coating on the strings is more than any guitarist could ask for, these string truely do last 3 or 4 times longer than the average string, even if you're the type that tunes and retunes (Eb or D tuning ect) constantly, the strings will not let you down. Quality: The quality of the strings are extreemly high, as I stated before they have never slipped on me after first tuning. A capo will not cause need for re-tuning on these strings and they're very easy to put on your guitar, clearly labled and packaged. Value: The strings are a bit pricey, BUT you must realize that they pay for themselves around the 1st month you've had them. Because you don't have to change the strings, you're saving money. Manufacturer Support: I did have one instance of a string snapping, and despite it being a month after the purchase, the company gladly sent me a replacement set. The Wow Factor: These strings will not easily rust, they never show dirt or grime and never flake. Overall: I feel confident in using these strings on ANY of my future guitars, and they do make me have a bit more faith in the company.

When you call, mention priority code 16GG-0L50. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976